"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

Sara's back to play bartender, man I'd love for this gal to serve me a drink :eyehearts:

And Sena will be playing Super Mario Maker in roughly an hour

Stay :away: from the brown australian.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Pippa replaced.png

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS is the only one I watch so frequently that I notice the superwhales (Bae really doesn't seem to have any that throw reds around left and right), and while she reads them all out, a couple of them in particular it seems like she's thinking "I know I'm autistic, but THIS motherfucker..."

I can't even fathom what I would do if my broke ass had the resources of some of these whales. There's one guy alone that pretty much single-handedly funds IRyS' lifestyle, dropping a minimum of the $500 chat max per stream, and sometimes using a second and third account to give more. He spent about $800 on the stream last night.
IRyS has multiple whales that just seem to always be there, even on Namirin streams (not that this is surprising). Just go to any Tweet of hers and you will find them. Of course they are all the ones she made custom avatars for lol.

Bae has a single dedicated whale, that I have noticed, that is way less annoying than IRyS's, at least.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
While she's mostly right, a politician is just a guy who steals your money to have sex with children and blow up random people with drones, so I much prefer Ted over Fed.
If I get fucking sniped from my window by the feds because of you fuckers I'm gonna haunt each and every one of you.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Mehk

A

Looks like you all have another "YOU CAN FIX HER" vtuber to groom.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Speaking of whales, I haven't seen anything from Brom in Gura's streams after the war broke out and sanctions were put in place.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If I get fucking sniped from my window by the feds because of you fuckers I'm gonna haunt each and every one of you.
Look, I'll say a prayer for you after pulling that trigger, nothing personal it's just that Netanyahu sends his regards.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Looks like you all have another "YOU CAN FIX HER" vtuber to groom.

I wonder if a potential monetization option for this website would be to host 'kamioshi games' where users pay to participate in various public games for the title of 'true & honest [insert oshi here] Fixer'.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's always funny to see Axel's personality change with the language he's speaking.
English = typical Aussie cursing and being a menace
Japanese = reserved and polite little Japanese boy
this makes me wonder who the next person to cause such an event will be. Is there anyone even capable of that in Holo now?
Kanata is the most obvious candidate based on the whole unicorn shit. Only other one I could think of is Lamy. I don't watch Lamy but I've heard a lot of shit about her being super insecure and afraid that people will leave her behind for new talents. Not a candidate with constant menhera behavior but behavior that lends itself to a potential nuclear menhera moment.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Always keep backup oshis in the event of (redacted) or (redacted) and especially (redacted). It also keeps you from getting too attached to one, and we see what happens when that happens

:robertudrink:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
All the recent big graduations have got me feeling that the field is ripe for some new blood. I know Phase is expected to have some new talents in June. Seems like now would be a good time for some EN3 news. Assuming there hasn't been any already - I just can't keep up with all the news.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

Sara's back to play bartender, man I'd love for this gal to serve me a drink :eyehearts:

And Sena will be playing Super Mario Maker in roughly an hour

You know I really should watch more Sara. I've been subbed to her since around debut and I do love me some aussie women.

This is why I tactically obstruct the one line of view to the only angle they can possibly strike from. If they can't get a line of sight on me they can't take me out for fedposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom