Early Adopter
And now for the kusogakis

Also RIP Yuri

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Irys just said superduper.
man dude I just be walking around the store and I see the word super and all I think is "superduper..." in an annoyed tone.

Sven

Bear seems to be struggling with something and has given up urucat.
:pippasadl:

The way this is worded for Uruka's sake I hope it's as relatively minor as burnout because pulling out of school and giving up a pet screams massive family emergency of the hospitalization/death kind to me and I'd hate to see the Bear have to go through that kind of mess, it's exasperated with the just horrible timing with the Yuri termination as well.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Coco coming to that fan HL fighting game.

She has a Fucking "next meme" attack where she turns the opponent into a meme
That's amazing

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I have never once received the 1 gig down and 500 mbps up that I pay for.
FYI you're paying for up to those speeds. I know it seems like bullshit (it is) but that's just realistically how the technology providing you Internet service works.
Call your provider if its significantly less than what you're paying for though.
Huh, shit. Isn't just a few weeks before most US universities would have finals? Hell of a time to withdraw.
There's normally a deadline with withdrawing too. If you withdraw before X date you typically don't get failing grades and some sort of partial refund. Withdrawing this close to finals week (for most of the US) typically fails you out of most of your classes and you're probably past any sort of tuition refund.
It wouldn't be too out there to put a clause in the contract to forbid the talents from pulling a rosemi and leaving you high and dry.
Rosemi didn't audition for Nijisanji while she was under Tsunderia. She graduated from Tsunderia because her indie career as Miki was doing better for her. She later auditioned for Niji some time after that.

Kalion

:)
Rosemi didn't audition for Nijisanji while she was under Tsunderia. She graduated from Tsunderia because her indie career as Miki was doing better for her. She later auditioned for Niji some time after that.
Shame Urara's channel is gone so I can't clip/link it, but I'm pretty sure she said she encouraged Ria/Rosemi/Miki to leave for Niji once she found out she got in. There's a 3 month gap between Ria graduating (04/04/2021) and Rosemi debuting (07/17/2021).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I don't care if this is a repost; enjoy this fucking weirdo before another organ fucking dies on her.

Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live today.
The comments are enough to make me not watch. One references the sound of blood dripping
I'm not archiving it out of respect for him but I won't fault someone who does

I only knew you for that one Sawa animation but I hope you rest in peace man

Edit: video understandably nuked here is the archive courtesy of @Titanosaurus for completion's sake

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live.
The comments are enough to make me not watch. One references the sound of blood dripping

1682319362548.png

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live.

Jesus this is dark, and I've seen some shit my day.

hololive ruined /jp/

I agree all of this is baseless speculation, I just float this idea because this isn't a zaion or rushia type of graduation, it just seems like there was something she wasn't happy with, fishman tried to resolve it but none of them would see eye to eye and called it quits. She doesn't get a farewell stream, she gets a farewell video, there's still seems to be good faith from fishman to allow something like that, dude even gyari killed tomoe without a goodbye and he's pretty chill.
depends on what she does for the farewell video right?

anyway, i can't find discord posts talking about her personal donos that arent posted after the reddit post. but im not looking too hard either.

it cuts to black. anything good happen?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live today.

he went for shotgun for maximum emotional damage jesus christ man.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Having the presence of mind to have a setup to auto end stream and pc after killing yourself is what got me. More than other shotgun deepthroat videos.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Shame Urara's channel is gone so I can't clip/link it, but I'm pretty sure she said she encouraged Ria/Rosemi/Miki to leave for Niji once she found out she got in.
This is news to me, conflicting info I guess. I could believe it if Urara said it though.
I looked for like the first minute of footage and the dude pulled out and loaded a shotgun and my hardened internet brain instantly softened and my stomach sank knowing what was happening next. He at least says he wasn't going to keep the camera on, just the audio. Fucking hell.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
not really, just a loud bang and some liquid dripping on the floor, might be a bottle of water or his blood, we will never know.

(he made all his model free btw)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, Selen's new waiting room stream sounds a bit ominous

But her last tweet was this

So hopefully its just a big project or (judging by her last developments) Apex shit she will do

GOTBB

Lapu Chan Love :sanasmile:

I thought that was just neck and she had Giraffe neck the same length as her head.
That's just mahjong being gay as fuck because there's apparently like a dozen different variations based on the flavor of asian playing it (chinks, hong kong, japan, south korea, etc). I only understand this chink game because I played Yakuza 0. Think of it like a card game.
>4 sets of the character tiles that are labeled 1-9 in chinese characters (a tile with a red character with a blue character on top of it)
>4 sets of the bamboo tiles that are labeled 1-9 by number of bamboo sticks
>4 sets of the circle tiles that are labeled 1-9 by the number of circles
>4 sets of "Dragon tiles", that are red/green/white (red is a single red character, green is a single green character, and white is usually a square)
>4 sets of "Winds", that are North/South/East/West (tiles with a single blue character)
Your goal is to collect tiles to form combos (called "melds"). There are 3 types of combos
>Chow = 3 tiles of the same set in order (like a straight in poker)
>Pong = 3 identical tiles
>Kong = 4 identical tiles
You win by getting "mahjong", which is 4 of the 3 sets (chow/pong) OR 2 of the 3 sets (chow/pong)+1 of the 4 set (kong) and a pair of identical tiles. So your winning hand can look like something like:
>3 of the #4 bamboo tile, 3 red dragon tiles, the 6/7/8 circle tiles, and 3 of the #2 bamboo tile
>3 of the #4 bamboo tile, 3 red dragon tiles, the 6/7/8/9 circle tiles, and 2 of the #2 bamboo tile
The scoring system is a shitshow so I'm not even going to get into that shit, just know that chow < pong < kong for scoring. There's some extra tiles like Flowers and Seasons but that's not worth getting into. I hate this chink game and hate that it's burnt into my memory banks.
That is a lot of words but all I got was "chin chow pong kong pow".

Opposite of good but you get someone knocking and asking "you ok?"
Having the presence of mind to have a setup to auto end stream and pc after killing yourself is what got me. More than other shotgun deepthroat videos.
A lot of admin attended to for a suicide. If you want to be helpful maybe not leave a mess for family to be scarred for life? Jeeeeezuz.
b (2).jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Why the hell did I watch this..?
The video was off when he did the deed, but yeah the sounds are plenty enough. Guess this is sticking in my mind for a few days.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Vee shat out a video about it already. No, I'm not watching it.

he only said she was graduated, nothing interesting. He did however said that if she were to reach out to him as whatever she comes out as after phase he'd try to promote her around his circles, how much his circles are worth I can't know but tomoe seemed to benefit a bit from his shilling. He's a sperg but he seems to be solid enough to other people.

A lot of admin attended to for a suicide. If you want to be helpful maybe not leave a mess for family to be scarred for life? Jeeeeezuz.
I think there's a lot of spite behind the people who decide to go for shotgun when it comes to suicide, the mess you leave behind for the first person to find you is such a fuck you in particular that I'd only do for people I absolutely despise.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wonder if retards on the stream are gonna cry they were traumatized like they did with Ronnie back in 2020.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

A friend of his confirmed his passing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom