"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bear seems to be struggling with something and has given up urucat.
:pippasadl:

Was just about to post this, I'll include what I had written up anyway for the sake of local screencaps and an archive link.

Uruka's taking a break from her academy for the term and is having to give up her cat.

1682310595929.png
1682310621142.png
Tweets / Archive

Not sure what's going on but having to give up ownership of a pet has to be heartbreaking even if you've only had them for a short period of time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

can't believe she abandoned yubi like that, this is so sad

in all seriousness, Uruka needs a good break to get herself together - fishman mandated, if need be

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

:urtearingmeapart:make me second guess how I ever learned any games and if I have brain damage or something.
That's just mahjong being gay as fuck because there's apparently like a dozen different variations based on the flavor of asian playing it (chinks, hong kong, japan, south korea, etc). I only understand this chink game because I played Yakuza 0. Think of it like a card game.
>4 sets of the character tiles that are labeled 1-9 in chinese characters (a tile with a red character with a blue character on top of it)
>4 sets of the bamboo tiles that are labeled 1-9 by number of bamboo sticks
>4 sets of the circle tiles that are labeled 1-9 by the number of circles
>4 sets of "Dragon tiles", that are red/green/white (red is a single red character, green is a single green character, and white is usually a square)
>4 sets of "Winds", that are North/South/East/West (tiles with a single blue character)
Your goal is to collect tiles to form combos (called "melds"). There are 3 types of combos
>Chow = 3 tiles of the same set in order (like a straight in poker)
>Pong = 3 identical tiles
>Kong = 4 identical tiles
You win by getting "mahjong", which is 4 of the 3 sets (chow/pong) OR 2 of the 3 sets (chow/pong)+1 of the 4 set (kong) and a pair of identical tiles. So your winning hand can look like something like:
>3 of the #4 bamboo tile, 3 red dragon tiles, the 6/7/8 circle tiles, and 3 of the #2 bamboo tile
>3 of the #4 bamboo tile, 3 red dragon tiles, the 6/7/8/9 circle tiles, and 2 of the #2 bamboo tile
The scoring system is a shitshow so I'm not even going to get into that shit, just know that chow < pong < kong for scoring. There's some extra tiles like Flowers and Seasons but that's not worth getting into. I hate this chink game and hate that it's burnt into my memory banks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Huh, shit. Isn't just a few weeks before most US universities would have finals? Hell of a time to withdraw.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I don't follow her but isn't she going to some musical college, most likely forced by her asian parents? Maybe just like Lisa she realized it wasn't for her and being honest most of the mayors these girls pick are useless already. I hope she lands on her feet and it isn't her parents disowning her for being thristy on stream and dishonoring the family or some shit.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Dr. Citrea Lolime Ch.【FlaVR】] - 【MylkShak3 Reacts】w_ discord soundboard [Hdy3A4Enw9A][1682298133].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So many great interactions in the Rust server.

Here's Roberu being baited to pay 1.5k scraps in the Love Letter Gacha. He got Deron's letter.

And here's the follow-up with him contacting her about the love letter.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Coco coming to that fan HL fighting game.

Koefficient will lose his shit over this.

Hold up they're killing her channel? Damn what kind of contract did they agree to then if they get fired their character is effectively fucked. You know what maybe being an invader is that good after all, damn.
GG Yuri
Hmm. Weird. This is so fucking weird especially after she got a fucking model rework.

Going back to my whole rrat about the manager thing I thought would happen if a talent stops being a talent only to become a manager, does she have to officially graduate?

As for the contract, I do remember Sakana talking (pretty sure it was with Yuri on the interview she did) about one of the more important things was for the company to have the rights of the character (guessing as to have something or hold some kind of power over the talents themselves). Guessing Lumi and Yuri gave the rights of their characters for maybe a higher cut of the profit?

How hard is it to not breach a contract? It feels like most graduations are because these girls can't follow the rules they agreed to.

My rrat is she had Hostages carry her in Destiny 2 and broke some rule saying they can't play with fans off-stream.
Depends on what exactly got breached. Maybe she can't stream anymore? Doesn't she live at her house with her parents? Maybe they are pushing her to go to college and shit (asians going to asian).

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, the cats fucking dead but Chinchilla is here to heal your soul.

GO get waved at 👋.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Welp, the cats fucking dead but Chinchilla is here to heal your soul.

GO get waved at 👋.

anyone that wants to bring up yubi in chinchilla's chat, consider the following:

don't

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Some YT archives at uploadable filesizes:

GO get waved at 👋.

Thank you. I think I will. I wasn't a huge Yuri fan but I did always like what I saw from her and I just am a PC fanboy in general, so this is sad to see.

anyone that wants to bring up yubi in chinchilla's chat, consider the following:

don't

Let's laugh at anyone who does though.

Edit: God damn it.

chinchilla.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

don't
Is this in reference to the "Knee grow" marshmallow someone sent?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
IM ABOUT TO GO SKITZO WHO DEFILED MY JP 3VIEW.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like Sony marketed the new VEE girls in Shinjuku; center piece is a take away postcard ad.
main.jpg
sub1.jpg

Translated: PR Times Article

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
At least Natsumi got the messages before reading out the marshmallow.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom