"WAH"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Here is Rin Penrose's schedule for the week (very important), she's streaming Papa's Freezeria tomorrow, how dare nobody post this before I did (real):

Explaining her days off streaming she has discovered that she is, in fact, a real human bean:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I already knew Sena was white but damn is she WHITE! Her reaction makes me feel sorry for her though, hopefully she doesn't beat herself up about this too much. Maybe next time she'll heed Tenma's teachings and wear a horse head.
View attachment 21733
Meanwhile Nyaru has at least twice gone "no I'm not white!"

Your playing with fire telling me that brown woman :architect:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The Cover app is having problems, so Gura will just be a still background image.
So she said while everyone else is streaming with their live2d without issue.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Cover should pay out the nose for their talents to have the best of the best internet in their area, literal business expense that can be written off with incredible ease

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Cover should pay out the nose for their talents to have the best of the best internet in their area, literal business expense that can be written off with incredible ease
You can pay, but they may not fully deliver and your options are usually limited.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I already knew Sena was white but damn is she WHITE! Her reaction makes me feel sorry for her though, hopefully she doesn't beat herself up about this too much. Maybe next time she'll heed Temna's teachings and wear a horse head.
From what it looks like her "vtuber vs irl" comm her and some of the other vtubers were doing was pretty accurate

One of Rekietas and Yellowflashs associates Camelot is continuing his rivalry with Pippa
signal-2023-04-23-20-22-02-600.jpg

Tweet/Archive

Awhile back Camelot posted this

signal-2023-04-22-23-33-38-877.jpg

Cut to last night Pippa raided into him after her YouTube Stream. He was 4 whiteclaws in and decided he would eat a tarantula and then proceeded to analyze Pippas feet pics and kept going on about her hiding her second toe for some fucking reason.

Archive

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I took this picture a week ago and forgot to post it as a shitpost in the merch thread, but now I can prove that I'm actually Rin Penrose (real).
foto_no_exif.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sure would be funny if someone went to Sena's Throne and used the "Suggest Gift" button to suggest plastic mixing bowls on Amazon. Unfortunately it doesn't show a preview of the item you're suggesting after you paste in the link so you can take a screenshot of it and post it on a forum for updoots. So I've heard anyway.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Nyaru's chat is currently being spammed by Finnish bots :urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hearing Sam Hyde screaming from a TV in the background as a brown girl gets excited from his appearance is m00d

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Why does uglybagstards's cake look the best so far! :inahungryl:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@SandyCat need ur help. Carmawee thats an aussie that does asmr. Is that a femboy or a girl cant tell
edit : link doesnt work idk why so imma just leave the stream here

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why does uglybagstards's cake look the best so far! :inahungryl:
Do you not see Moonshine drawing immaculate frosting art on his weird fat pancake stack?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So apparently Yuri posted a video on YT about 40min ago. I missed it and it's private. Is this the first sign of life we've seen?

View attachment 21725

She unprivated some old videos on youtube today, not sure it that was one of them but likely, don't know why she would re-private it. Maybe also moving things form a VOD channel? I don't know.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Do you not see Moonshine drawing immaculate frosting art on his weird fat pancake stack?
I knew the men would body the women, but the least they could do is dial it back a little to make the ladies feel better.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Speaking as someone who pays for the best internet available in my area, that doesn't stop NA telecoms from fucking you over. I pay $100+/month for internet that goes down for 10 minutes like clockwork at 7pm every day, and randomly grinds to a halt or disconnects at least 2-3 other times daily. No amount of complaining or tech visits has fixed these problems and I have never once received the 1 gig down and 500 mbps up that I pay for. Other providers are worse, at a previous apartment I would randomly lose internet for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom