"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Glad Sena is having fun instead of stressing out over the yab. Cute tattoo aswell.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not even watching the movie, just having the watchalong on for Gura Noises in the background.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just started watching this baking collab like 5mins ago and wow, modern women really are worthless.
0%. It would make no sense to restrict him like that. Their perms process is just retarded and they have one guy doing it. Issues with perms far preceed anything to do with HoloTempus
I'm still shocked that they have one fucking dude handling it. Would it fucking kill their fragile Japanese souls to just make a fucking google sheet with view-only for visitors so the talents can at least see what the fuck they have for perms? Hasn't there been like a half dozen instances of talents asking for perms, them getting no response or notification when those perms are obtained, and then said talents finding out whenever someone else finally plays the game? I understand the colossal faggotry about playing around perms but holy fuck is Cover retarded about this.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I just started watching this baking collab like 5mins ago and wow, modern women really are worthless.

I'm still shocked that they have one fucking dude handling it. Would it fucking kill their fragile Japanese souls to just make a fucking google sheet with view-only for visitors so the talents can at least see what the fuck they have for perms? Hasn't there been like a half dozen instances of talents asking for perms, them getting no response or notification when those perms are obtained, and then said talents finding out whenever someone else finally plays the game? I understand the colossal faggotry about playing around perms but holy fuck is Cover retarded about this.
It's worse now, Kiara said in members today that she hasn't requested perms for half a year because the process changed to something she doesn't understand. Keep in mind, this is Kiara. The "just ask" woman. The girl who in the same stream said that Hololive has a new karaoke app and that she requested five hundred idol songs to be added to it. And game perms are now so arcane that she hasn't figured out how to ask for them for half a year.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Moonshine is kicking the fuck out of them god dam

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Moonshine is kicking the fuck out of them god dam
I mean to be fair, he made a Pippa figurine for his videos and is coming off as some autistic savant. He was made for this

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mori suggested giving Kobo some Monster Energy Drink, what could possibly go wrong

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Bag: What's your favorite gamer word Sena?
Sena: You don't wanna know.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Impromptu Pippa appearance.
SmartSelect_20230423_222136_YouTube.jpg

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Sena spent like twenty minutes spinning that thing to smooth the sides and that's all she's going to do?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sena spent like twenty minutes spinning that thing to smooth the sides and that's all she's going to do?
Shut up it has SOVL

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And IRyS has completely abandoned her plan and is now joining Calli and Kobo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't count on a collab with Calli and Kobo. IRyS is too socially autistic to try and join them.
When I say shit like this, always assume I am wrong.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Moonshine fat W
Everyone else slightly smaller w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom