Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Topic change: Holocopters being cute

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Stunned But Dumb

The long awaited "Yagoo posing with merch pics" are here. I don't think I'll ever find a better time to ask this as its a bit yabai. I usually don't go on VT so maybe someone who does will know better. What was with that whole arc where the risunners wanted to rape the saplings? are they ok?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The long awaited "Yagoo posing with merch pics" are here. I don't think I'll ever find a better time to ask this as its a bit yabai. I usually don't go on VT so maybe someone who does will know better. What was with that whole arc where the risunners wanted to rape the saplings? are they ok?

I thought he was holding a pregnancy test at first glance.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I find it funny you guys are talking about perms and this pops up in my recommended

sweet jesus just how much fucking japanese autism is required to ask for game permissions, not perms themselves but to get the oriental in charge of it to add your request to the pile and have it look at by 2025. I know most people tune for the girls but at some point people are gonna start to getting bored of the same rotation of games played by a different person, not even flavor of the month is easy because they have to deal with even more autism and in some cases they can't even get superchats.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I thought he was holding a pregnancy test at first glance.
I was going to photoshop this when I saw the pic because I thought the same thing. But you already said it so now I won't.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Going to need some analysis from the local Kronii autists. Is this an omen? If so, what for?

@Harrow @BlueSharkTV
Look, ill eat my hat if in a month it turned out to be code for something like Kawaii talent's tweets, but this is a VA thing, Kronii's PL was big on that so no wonder she would be interested in complimenting up her coworker on it, especially since HL pretty much supercharged KKKaren's career

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

And now Kronii finally learns why volatiles are so terrifying...by running into a group of 4 of them as they're huddled around Fauna's corpse.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I had to do a double take because it looked like a Pomudachi at a passing glance.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Going to need some analysis from the local Kronii autists. Is this an omen? If so, what for?

@Harrow @BlueSharkTV
She has been following her for a while now. Even liked some of her tweets before.
I would guess Karen went to Cannur and Dott for help with VA stuff. Nothing too surprising. It'll be fiiiiiiiine.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Dott replying to a DDK tweet?

:lean:

Ok im just an ESL cunt but I can't be the only one who hears how fake most of her acting is, right? I don't know what is it with this dub type voice acting that sounds so fake, is it a style or what? Most videogame voice actors do dubs too and it's fucking day and night when you compare them acting in a videogame and an anime.
I won't shit completely on karen, she has talent and a couple of samples at the end sound legitimaly good to pass I just don't understand if that type of "acting" is a norm for you english speakers.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
sweet jesus just how much fucking japanese autism is required to ask for game permissions, not perms themselves but to get the oriental in charge of it to add your request to the pile and have it look at by 2025. I know most people tune for the girls but at some point people are gonna start to getting bored of the same rotation of games played by a different person, not even flavor of the month is easy because they have to deal with even more autism and in some cases they can't even get superchats.
This is unironically why I say any and all vTubing/streaming companies need to be based out of the United States. American Free Use laws are too valuable for protecting your content.

Stunned But Dumb

I had to do a double take because it looked like a Pomudachi at a passing glance.
I've been saying this for a while now, but Pomudachis and saplings just look like cousins or... something

mUSSLcWigyy8MTX.jpg
Pomudachi.png

Maybe the reason saplings are so needy is because they don't have limbs. Also don't image search for saplings; pomudachis came up quick but saplings got me a bunch of weird stuff for some reason

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I would guess Karen went to Cannur and Dott for help with VA stuff. Nothing too surprising. It'll be fiiiiiiiine.
Pretty much. The way the Tweet is worded, seems like she knew about it before Karen posted it. Karen knows a ton of VAs, so it seems likely she had asked at least Kronii for some pointers.

Stunned But Dumb

Ok im just an ESL cunt but I can't be the only one who hears how fake most of her acting is, right? I don't know what is it with this dub type voice acting that sounds so fake, is it a style or what? Most videogame voice actors do dubs too and it's fucking day and night when you compare them acting in a videogame and an anime.
I won't shit completely on karen, she has talent and a couple of samples at the end sound legitimaly good to pass I just don't understand if that type of "acting" is a norm for you english speakers.
Funimation/4kids VA is a known insult term in the west for a reason. Honestly, thats kind of how she just sounds when she voice acts. In everything she acts for you can always tell she's acting; she has that cadence that feels very unnatural. I've never really enjoyed her VA chops and despite getting better over the years it still has that feeling to it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's good enough for indie games and anime dubs. Can't expect much more given her peers.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sena up on the karaoke stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom