"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I remember why I picked my original pfp.
I can't stand watching vtubers play games I know too well. It makes me go mad. I pray that no one from Hololive plays Destiny ever.

elden-ring-frenzy.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just subbed to Korone, Haachama, and Suisei. First 3 HoloJP mems I subbed to.
But I also just realized. Where is Haachama? She's been gone for 2 months

Negzana

I just subbed to Korone, Haachama, and Suisei. First 3 HoloJP mems I subbed to.
But I also just realized. Where is Haachama? She's been gone for 2 months

We don't know

And I'm not sure if I really want to
Hope: She's a bit sickly and school is going rough on her, she doesn't want anyone to bother her. I really hope this is just the case.

Cope: She's very sick right now but by Summer will get better, Hololive is just keeping it quiet to not cause overreaction

Rope: No streams in 2 months, last public appearance was in Holofes which was prerecorded most likely, last tweet about her health issues wasn't even from her. I really need to stop lay it off of /vt/

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't stand watching vtubers play games I know too well. It makes me go mad. I pray that no one from Hololive plays Destiny ever.

View attachment 21603
Don't bring this evil into my home. Selen's stream of it was OK, but, y'know, Selen can play videogames.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Hope: She's a bit sickly and school is going rough on her, she doesn't want anyone to bother her
Cope: She's very sick right now but by Summer will get better, Hololive is just keeping it quiet to not cause overreaction
Rope: No tweets in 2 months, last public appearance was in Holofes which was prerecorded most likely, last tweet about her health issues wasn't even from her. I really need to stop lay it off of /vt/

So she's dead. The spiders came back for revenge.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
While I don't agree that twitter is fucking dead, I have been wondering for awhile too, What's next?
Like, Discord did everything skype did but better, but nothing seems to be doing "better" than Twitter, braindead userbase aside. What can be improved? What can be done better?
I would honestly argue Tiktok is the twitter replacement even if its not intentional (and as depressing as it is) but your otherwise correct theres a serious lack of improvements that could be made to twitter that would draw the average user away.
I doubt that this will happen in the next 5-10 years. Twitter has around 353.90 million MAU according to their metrics. If you take a look at any other microblogging platform, besides facebook, they have about 1-3% of twitter users there.

People dismiss network effect but you can see this everyday. You can take people like LTT, vtubers and other celebrities saying that someone should create an twitter alternative, that twitter will die and the thing is that there's already twitter replacements but because they have so little users, in comparison to twitter, celebrities won't move to there and people who follow the celebrities won't go there too. So it's kind a catch 22.

The only way to twitter to fail is if Elon fuck the platform really hard
I mostly agree with you though AS I said above I do think Tiktok is slowly killing twitter you are right in that twitters retarded decisions will not finish it off (skype lingered for years)
The Best chances for a legit twitter replacment would be something like Metaverse (just as an example metaverse is shit and would never work lel) in which the ease/need to tweet is replaced by entirely 3D-4D social media but thats a huge way off.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Don't bring this evil into my home. Selen's stream of it was OK, but, y'know, Selen can play videogames.
You will watch Kronii, Fauna, Mumei, and Calli play Destiny 2. It will be worse than trying solo flawless in trials.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 21603
Watching gura beat every pre-hardmode boss in terraria and then die to fucking king slime or recently mumei constantly loosing track of her units in civ (she was sick for that stream so i can sorta forgive it)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You will watch Kronii, Fauna, Mumei, and Calli play Destiny 2. It will be worse than trying solo flawless in trials.

I'm going to get ahead of this and just fucking kill myself now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Selen's stream of it was OK, but, y'know, Selen can play videogames.
>see Selen mentioned
>decide to see if Selen is streaming any games so I can at least enjoy some good gameplay this evening
>she's playing the Mafia remake
>she's getting cucked by the infamous race

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>see Selen mentioned
>decide to see if Selen is streaming any games so I can at least enjoy some good gameplay this evening
>she's playing the Mafia remake
>she's getting cucked by the infamous race
Even in the fucking remake i had to lower the driving difficulty to easy just for that fucking mission

God's Strongest Dragoon

Even in the fucking remake i had to lower the driving difficulty to easy just for that fucking mission
I beat it on Classic difficulty. I wanted to kill myself by the end of it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
CAN THEY STOP KICKING THE DEAD GUY PLEASE

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
what
the hell
did I just watch

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Miia got paid $100, and is eating another crayon.

Partial clip of it.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Boy I sure do love perms! They both applied to play it, but only Kronii applied to stream her POV or something apparently.
Did the funny japs think Fauna was asking for permission to play the game offline in her spare time or something?
Let's not forget Gura saying "our game permission guy's out of commission right now, so we're all kind of like 'where're the games?'" several months ago, which implies they have one guy getting perms and no backup plan for filling those responsibilities if he's out. :urtearingmeapart:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom