"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

And, more importantly:
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 7.00.16 PM.png

(looks like Cover decided to cough up the 7$ per talent....)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

why do these fucking women have fucking hysterical panic breakdowns over video games?
Answer: women
IIRC nobody placed bets for phase girls except for Pippa, but that was because she was suicide baiting at the time and Henri was more active.
If Resident Evil 7 and Village taught me anything, it's that mold creatures are difficult to kill.

Horo7618

No one in particular

this shit

fuck it
Nope,They cant edit Tweets

FuWn0csWcAMaTTU

Looks like it has something to do with this

1682205294039.png
I love elon's clown arc, but i wish i didn't have to see it

1682205381095.png

Also it fucked up the extension that i was using, the new free blue marks appear same as paid

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I love elon's clown arc, but i wish i didn't have to see it

Its weird Moona doesnt have 1 million followers
That Moona tweet is 9 hours old. The checkboxes were just added....
When Moona tweeted that she had the checkmark that why she was even trying in the first place

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, Punished Bat is having a difficult time adjusting to streaming on Youtube...

Edit: And she is back.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Its weird Moona doesnt have 1 million followers

When Moona tweeted that she had the checkmark that why she was even trying in the first place
Twitter being Twitter I guess.... A lot of the Holos that have the check have 1M+ (Kiara, Ame, Okayu, Aqua) and ones that don't don't (Mumei, Choco, AZKI, Mel). But Moona doesn't have close to 1M....

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Elon Musk doesn't personally verify all of the HoloLive talents, all of his talk about genetically engineered catgirls meant nothing

NOTHING

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hakka continues his birthday in two hours with a special guest. Hakka-mom.

Not-Username

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I kinda enjoy this Clownshow of twitter as an onlooker
Same. Twitter's only purpose to me is to follow anime girls (and some boys). If HoloPlus will be a Twitter alternative with parity of what is posted between the two, I won't even bother with Twitter anymore. Watching that site burn down is greatly amusing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
FR9-MVjX0AA0Uxc.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Twitter has been long dead I'm just waiting for a True competitor to take over make fun of discord if you want but it did effectivly kill off skype followed by Zoom for a more "professional" user (read it's the exact same thing but adult feel better about using it)

It will happen eventually

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Twitter being Twitter I guess.... A lot of the Holos that have the check have 1M+ (Kiara, Ame, Okayu, Aqua) and ones that don't don't (Mumei, Choco, AZKI, Mel). But Moona doesn't have close to 1M....

It's funnier to imagine Elon going through the long list of notable anime girls and picking which ones to verify himself.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Twitter has been long dead I'm just waiting for a True competitor to take over [...]
While I don't agree that twitter is fucking dead, I have been wondering for awhile too, What's next?
Like, Discord did everything skype did but better, but nothing seems to be doing "better" than Twitter, braindead userbase aside. What can be improved? What can be done better?
Who was it that used to shill BatAtVideoGames on the homeland all the time?
Now Don't quote me on this, but I think the most prominent shill was Takodachi, or atleast he was the one who did it the most.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
With how far apart her legs are it looks like she's bracing for a fight.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Who was it that used to shill BatAtVideoGames on the homeland all the time? I've almost never watched since those days since I need to be reminded to go and look at twitch. Now I'm watching on youtube and wish I had watched more in the past.

Has she actually said what she did to get banned this time?

mismatch

Edit: it looks like the extra checkmark-havers have lost theirs, so it seems like the > 1M thing is true.

Hololive's main twitter has the gold check, so the girls' blue checks are almost certainly the paid-for kind, which would explain why even those with < 1M followers have them:

holotwt.png

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
It's funnier to imagine Elon going through the long list of notable anime girls and picking which ones to verify himself.
He's not going to verify any canadian then, not after montreal's Grimes left him to start dating a trans woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom