"So, why am I graduating? I-iunno"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

I do recall a football focussed vtuber (JP) who got clipped for a bit during the WC. No, I don't mean Pekora. Gone back to being obscure enough that I can't find her again, though.

Of course, Usui Clear remains the gold standard for vtuber niche outside weebdom.
Probably not it but there's Sono Fuyuhara

On the topic of Kirsche, what's up with the sound alerts? Does she make them annoying on purpose?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It looks like she doesn't really know how to play either, so you can't be much worse than her. For some reason she seems to be completely avoiding picking up any discarded tiles.
Closed hand gang RISE UP! I'll try to join in on her next stream, it seemed like fun

>OtakMori
:vomit:
He has a reputation for bad translations and drama-bait titles. I started watching Vtubers relatively recently, so I don't recall older examples, but here's one.

On 17 January 2022 Haachama turned off her monetisation until 17 February 2022, partly as a bit about punishing herself for her outrageous streams because Youtube hadn't, and partly to focus on non-SC comments and content creation. Otakmori's "summary":
View attachment 21482
Yeah he's shit, but this clip seemed fine.

I like the EIEN Kiki's waiting rooms, she sometimes puts trailers related to topic. For example, this stream is about art, and waiting room trailer is about pixel art daily. Is there someone who puts trailers to waiting rooms? I mean individual vtubers, not big company events, like new gen reveals and such

EDIT: I guess it doesn't work when shared like that? It plays on YouTube

Saw the trailer, she has this nice PBS kids show voice. Then I got whiplash from her shorts. But then I watched a bit of her Celeste streams, and hearing her geek out and critique the sprite work was interesting to listen to. Haven't really seen any of Kiki's content before today; I'm kinda surprised all of EIEN are talented but maybe I shouldn't have been.

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: (I may be wrong, just wanted to use this)
This doesn't work if a tweet (with the video embedded) is shared instead of the video itself. The search will produce no results.
Source: Got clocked and was confused.

Condensed Wither fight

Fauna giving saplings the business (sorta)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anyone from PC is reading, in case this isn't painfully obvious, this is a really bad look. Please tell us something concrete to stem the rrats. You guys have been pretty good about this sort of stuff in the past.
If its not a menhera moment she had just posted this exactly a week ago

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If its not a menhera moment she had just posted this exactly a week ago

Didn't she join Phase like a year ago? I imagine her contract if there is one, is almost done.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Semi-related rant about Auto-Translators in general, it baffles me that Google still uses the absolute shit auto translator on YouTube. In this day and age where stuff like GPT or Claude can translate Japanese instantly and near perfectly, there's no reason we should be stuck with the current iteration. I swear I remember a time they even allowed ongoing live streams to have captions enabled, so they're even regressing backward. :Mumei-REE:
:inanerdy:This will deservedly get drowned out by Ina's costume reaction posts, but I ended up looking around a bit. And I did find a fairly useful program that uses OpenAI to translate videos/YouTube videos using GPT (4 I think). This does mean it costs some money and requires an OpenAI API key, so far I've tried it on 2 videos. Korone's Clockwork Orange Watchalong 4:30 length was about 2$ and Botan's John Wick 1:50 length was about 0.80$, to give you an idea. If that's worth it for you to translate an archived stream that you've always wanted to see with passable subtitles, you can knock yourself out.

Drive Link

Netscaper

Early Adopter
:inanerdy:This will deservedly get drowned out by Ina's costume reaction posts, but I ended up looking around a bit. And I did find a fairly useful program that uses OpenAI to translate videos/YouTube videos using GPT (4 I think). This does mean it costs some money and requires an OpenAI API key, so far I've tried it on 2 videos. Korone's Clockwork Orange Watchalong 4:30 length was about 2$ and Botan's John Wick 1:50 length was about 0.80$, to give you an idea. If that's worth it for you to translate an archived stream that you've always wanted to see with passable subtitles, you can knock yourself out.

Drive Link
If the translation is good, that is kind of a bargain.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
There's no way she isn't graduating, come on. It's hardly a rrat.
If she's merely graduating, why delete VODs and blank out profiles and stuff? No matter what side's doing it, that's like bridge burning stuff if she's really going to be leaving. Maybe she's throwing a tantrum of some sort in the context of contract renegotiations or something, but who knows. We don't, hence the rrats.

Watching a member's only stream from Lia for the first time. She's definitely being less hyper and "in character" and more humble here, and talking about being nervous after her recent growth and balancing watching numbers as part of her job versus becoming a complete numberfriend and the change of attitude that comes along with it. What a sweetheart. I will not go full parasocial I will not go full parasocial I will go

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like if other PC talents are just doing things like normal, Yuri probably hasn't been hit by truck-kun yet.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: (I may be wrong, just wanted to use this)
This doesn't work if a tweet (with the video embedded) is shared instead of the video itself. The search will produce no results.
Source: Got clocked and was confused.
Just search this part of tweet link.

vivaldi_BNvUjLJHUm.png
Like this

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
All the shitposts!

Attachments

• 1682198354163.png
    1682198354163.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1682198387243.png
    1682198387243.png
    466 KB · Views: 54

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I feel like if other PC talents are just doing things like normal, Yuri probably hasn't been hit by truck-kun yet.

If there is drama, they're probably being told not to talk about it, most vtuber fans won't ask about it (the "don't mention other streamers" rule), and those that do ask about it will be ignored. So I don't think "nobody's talking about it" is a good measure of whether something's happening or not.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - [Members Only] Work Stream [sh42p9BAV-Y][1682191926].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Whatever is going on with Yuri is concerning. Definitely more to it than a simple break or something normal like that. But, I'm not going to worry about it too much until we hear something more official. Hopefully, she's doing alright.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It depends I imagine the phase girls don't know all the happenings within the company or each other's community so they may not be up to date, but something as big as graduation should have everyone one edge, so I imagine it's just a wait-and-see game. Though Pippas stream later might give us some answers.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If she's merely graduating, why delete VODs and blank out profiles and stuff?
Maybe if like @Azehara said, Yuri does manager work too, she's shifting to mostly manager stuff and doesn't want all the vods and stuff? Also I searched a bit a Yuri is Canadian, so maybe she is the manager Shiina went to a spa with and "hopes she can introduce soon".

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
BAN PANTS
1682200158707.png

1682200264111.png

SOILED
1682200583867.png

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter