"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Why am I retarded?"- Kanenko Lumi

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

It's all starting to make sense now, from my inexplicable attraction to this lunatic to her terrifying ideas of cuisine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
According to Lumi, Sakana apologizes for slow merch shipments. Says the last warehouse slave was shit, so he got a new warehouse slave, and it's getting better.

And yes, she did say slave.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cover releasing another medley of their originals, but this one is 200 songs.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who did it? Who made her speak of he who shall not be named?
You can't refer to yourself as "he who shall not be named", it's super duper gay.

Especially since you're a Chinese-Australian woman.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's been around on Twitch for a few years I think. Her original name is Moriko Kyoho and she's...god help me...Brazilian.
THAT'S her accent? Been trying to figure it our for months now.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Short Fat Otaku is a nerdy guy who does a lot of culture war YouTube videos and streams. He's the kind of guy that leftists would accuse of being a nazi without a second thought despite the fact that his takes aren't always on the right and he regularly has a trans woman as a co-host on his streams. His most recent video looked at Bud Light sponsoring that weird astroturfed Dylan "X days of being a girl" Mulvaney person and compared rightist boycott campaigns of Budweiser to leftist boycotts of HogLeg. On Twitter, discussion of this video started to include the Pikamee incident, and he seemed to double and triple down on the take that Pikamee wasn't tough enough to be on the internet and that she should have just taken the lumps and kept making content regardless of the hate. While I can see his point, his indignant and dismissive tone can easily appear as victim-blaming and it rubbed a lot of vtuber fans the wrong way. Kuri Rinji did a video on the controversy earlier today.

I atted him on Twitter to see if he'd come on a stream with me to discuss this with someone from the community because I am a clout vampire looking to grow my numbers but also I think he could benefit from a better understanding of both Pikamee's history and what she meant to this community and why he probably got a bigger backlash from this than he was expecting, but there's no response so far. He might just be done with the topic and want to put it behind him and/or he understands there's not much for him to gain by going on stream with a relative nobody transparently wanting to use him for numbers.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ksons competition she is in is coming to an end

What did she do?

If Fubuki taught me anything...

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

kson will win... :takocope:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hakka’s new song

And part 1 of birthday streams

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Short Fat Otaku is a nerdy guy who does a lot of culture war YouTube videos and streams. He's the kind of guy that leftists would accuse of being a nazi without a second thought despite the fact that his takes aren't always on the right and he regularly has a trans woman as a co-host on his streams. His most recent video looked at Bud Light sponsoring that weird astroturfed Dylan "X days of being a girl" Mulvaney person and compared rightist boycott campaigns of Budweiser to leftist boycotts of HogLeg. On Twitter, discussion of this video started to include the Pikamee incident, and he seemed to double and triple down on the take that Pikamee wasn't tough enough to be on the internet and that she should have just taken the lumps and kept making content regardless of the hate. While I can see his point, his indignant and dismissive tone can easily appear as victim-blaming and it rubbed a lot of vtuber fans the wrong way. Kuri Rinji did a video on the controversy earlier today.

I atted him on Twitter to see if he'd come on a stream with me to discuss this with someone from the community because I am a clout vampire looking to grow my numbers but also I think he could benefit from a better understanding of both Pikamee's history and what she meant to this community and why he probably got a bigger backlash from this than he was expecting, but there's no response so far. He might just be done with the topic and want to put it behind him and/or he understands there's not much for him to gain by going on stream with a relative nobody transparently wanting to use him for numbers.

Normally I'd be with him if you can't handle internet backlash. But when it comes to women, I think they deserve a more lenient standard as they often can't help being affected by this sort of thing. The female race must be protected and cherished.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I absolutely love Ami's new outfit. Leaning into her spider attributes is a nice little cherry on the top.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Normally I'd be with him if you can't handle internet backlash. But when it comes to women, I think they deserve a more lenient standard as they often can't help being affected by this sort of thing. The female race must be protected and cherished.
Sounds like a skill issue.
Don't make me post the TITS OR GTFO meme again.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Kind of Vtuber related, but it seems when a company gets the gold checkmark on Twitter, their company "employee's" now have their company icon by their name. Seems you also need to have a blue checkmark to get the company icon by your name though. Also it appears if you don't "Qualify" for the gold checkmark but apply they keep the 1k.

A

View attachment 21402 VS View attachment 21403

If there's something I've learned over the sperging about the checkmark is that no one has the brainpower to read and understand what they read. I still see a bunch of Yamanbas flipping their shit about losing the checkmark when they change their name when it's one of the first things they tell you will happen when you do that.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wonder if there is some secret underground vtuber communications network were they all agreed to say super duper just to mess with us?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If there's something I've learned over the sperging about the checkmark is that no one has the brainpower to read and understand what they read. I still see a bunch of Yamanbas flipping their shit about losing the checkmark when they change their name when it's one of the first things they tell you will happen when you do that.
I wouldn't even be surprised that the visibility boost from being a checkmark was completely removed when Elon took over and fucked with the algorithms, and these dumb motherfuckers are melting down over their free retard indicator getting turned into a retard tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom