"Vox, fart please"Sasaki Saku

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Imo the EN server experience devolved into salt, autism, and /vt/ sister tier sperging about who hated who because some people didnt hide their salt enough

I think it would suck unless they actually agreed to be chill about it
Ame never forgave Gura for killing her and Gura never forgave Ame for calling her a bitch. Things have never been the same between them since.
:cursedbae:

Praid

Just another idiot
Honestly a .410 shotgun would be a go to starting IMO in general. It is hard to tell for sure, but I wonder if she went recently to a gun range. If so, sounds like she may plan to do it again, but hopefully someone informs her about her options before she b-lines straight for the magnum
I'd say something in .22 is perfect for a new shooter. Especially a young woman who has no experience with firearms. Plinking with a 10/22 is a time honored tradition when it comes to introducing new shooters. I really hope no one let's her shoot a .44 or a shotgun. That shit would definitely make firearms seem way less enjoyable.

Screenshot_20230421-152909.png
Fuck it was like 80 dollars US but I couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It was part of a theme for her Tsunderia gen's outfits. They were going for a Rock (metal) band. Thats why the logo looks like its from some metal band.
The only great idea the company ever had, and then the company died before its idea even came to fruition.
Ami's new outfit is actually sick. Very, very unique amongst other VTubers and goes in even harder on the spider angle with the eyes. One of the better new outfits for a VTuber in awhile.
Ami weaves her own hammock on the spot whenever she feels like napping.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker
I'm still confused about the announcement banner. What did @The Proctor when he was talking about pinatas?
Cinco de Mayo is coming up and The Proctor just wants to make sure we don't go overboard celebrating. Nothing else happened

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I'd say something in .22 is perfect for a new shooter. Especially a young women who has no experience with firearms. Plinking with a 10/22 is a time honored tradition when it comes to introducing new shooters. I really hope no one let's her shoot a .44 or a shotgun. That shit would definitely make firearms seem way less enjoyable.
Maybe I am just crazy but back when I was young, ~13ish, I was taken out to shoot a .410 shotgun at clay pigeons as a first time experience with a gun.

So my suggestion was purely off of that. I imagine if pre-teen me could do it, then any typical health functioning adult could do it; I recall the recoil being not that harsh. I agree, hopefully if she goes again she has someone who is knowledgeable about firearms though to use for reference/safety. As @Aka Split showed with a video, it would be fairly horrifying to imagine her using something like a fucking magnum with little to no firearm knowledge or experience.

Mehk

Kind of Vtuber related, but it seems when a company gets the gold checkmark on Twitter, their company "employee's" now have their company icon by their name. Seems you also need to have a blue checkmark to get the company icon by your name though. Also it appears if you don't "Qualify" for the gold checkmark but apply they keep the 1k.

A

NikkiRei.jpg VS RinPenrose.jpg

GOTBB

This "Fauna plays a flash game" going right now has very cutely funny malding.
(Hating the chilli looking like shit (literal), the way the props to decorate do not line up, OCD plus placing toppings breaking her.)
Common comment "NOOO! ITS NOT PERFECT!"

I admit I don't watch Iroha either, but she seems pretty swell from what little I've seen. She just doesn't stand out from how bombastic her genmates are I guess?
Oh yeah!
That's Iroha. Her gimmick is she's a ninja.
View attachment 21396
That is so fitting you would think I brain farted on purpose...

Maybe a Funny coincidence (or not?)
View attachment 21399

I mean... how could anyone come to any other conclusion.
At least she is in on the joke.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I remember when Amelia showed that new model that had a tattoo and people were freaking out. What was the fallout of that? Did she ever use that model again?
thats her fancy outfit
And while I dont watch Ame regularly enough to tell when she last used it (surely a local teamate here can tell) I dont think she is avoiding using it, she just wants to use the fancy dress for when its appropriate and well, CSGO isnt the kind of formal event that needs the fancy outfit

also iirc, most people that were loosing their shit back then were artists and shippers because the sudden tattoo reveal suddenly renders all their fanart of Ame inaccurate

Its really late and not really related to anything ongoing, but I guess Convention season is coming up soon and saw the pictures of KFP in a convention and ngl, it looks fun
Dont expect me to ever report from a convention tho, I have damned myself to eternal lurkdom and all the years on the internet have taught me to hide my powerlevels as bast as possible in public
Still, it looks like these people are having fun, and thats just a small convention, cant even imagine what it must feel like to go to HoloFes

some JP fans are on a whole other level tho

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I just hope she doesn't become /k/ronii... I don't want to become like yukoschizo.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kind of Vtuber related, but it seems when a company gets the gold checkmark on Twitter, their company "employee's" now have their company icon by their name. Seems you also need to have a blue checkmark to get the company icon by your name though. Also it appears if you don't "Qualify" for the gold checkmark but apply they keep the 1k.

A

View attachment 21402 VS View attachment 21403

Just thought I would check and sadly, yes even THEY have it. Well, most of them.
1682116581196.png

So, who else is going to cough up big bucks for an icon? Definitely not fishman.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just had an intrusive thought. And not the normal kind like when a dock plate is lifted up and I imagine myself jumping under it and getting crushed while picturing everyone else's reactions. No this one is even more mental.

Is Sleepy a Hag?!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just thought I would check and sadly, yes even THEY have it. Well, most of them.
View attachment 21405
So, who else is going to cough up big bucks for an icon? Definitely not fishman.
Froot will get her icon when she donates the money to charity

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Cinco de Mayo is coming up and The Proctor just wants to make sure we don't go overboard celebrating. Nothing else happened
1671947170481667.png stolen from vt

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Just had an intrusive thought. And not the normal kind like when a dock plate is lifted up and I imagine myself jumping under it and getting crushed while picturing everyone else's reactions. No this one is even more mental.

Is Sleepy a Hag?!
She'll tell you no iirc

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Is Sleepy a Hag?!
As far as the rabbit's friends, I think they're all early to mid 20s with Kirsche being late 20s to early 30s.
This is idle speculation on my part based on their individual ranges of child to teen references.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
But i tought Elon Musk was le Bad? Vshojo sisters explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom