"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

NEW AMI MERCH

It's pay what you want so you might as well grab it! No time-limit so no FOMO.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The Japan thing was the thing she was accepted to but ultimately decided to refuse last year. I don't think we know where the thing she was rejected from a couple weeks ago was to take place but I did get the impression it was going to require her moving away from home. Just my impression though.

I don't know if it's "self-sabotaging," at least not intentionally. Taking her at her word - which is always something of a folly with Lia since she clearly exaggerates things and plays a character; for example, I think she said she had had up to 14 shots tonight. I don't know much about shots but isn't that like an under-the-table, possibly-fatal amount of alcohol to have in two hours? - she said she actually plans to start her medication on Saturday, though she's supposed to start it tomorrow, so at least that's a responsible decision in some ways if not in others.

No, you don't understand. The only reason my oshi isn't working for PC already is because Fishman is an idiot and his company is doomed. There's no other explanation.
Honestly, there are a ton of people out there that could fit well with PC. Lisa, Amiya for the more idol/seiso/music side. Kirsche for the more comedy/talk type but its a huge risk to grow too big too fast. You dont want to have the Nijisanji problem where they basically have cannibalized their own audience in a way.

Tomoya, formally in Tsunderia, was doing mixing streams. He never caught on and doesn't really stream anymore.
When Tsunderia went under he mentioned that he would rarely stream. Bit sad because I feel like he could do fairly well.

She's overly parasocial with the entirety of chat. She's showing every submission that she got. I'm sure she wouldn't want to leave anyone out.
Ami doesn't have a huge audience but she has a huge number of Members to Watcher ratio. Really glad since she is super talented, very comfy and just adorable. I feel like she is the closest thing to an Ina in an EN Non-Holo scene (even more than Shiina).

Toggles with on/off animations? God damn, she went all out.
Her model even goes to sleep when it loses tracking. That's some high quality rigging.
Ina would be jealous of that forehead.

View attachment 21381View attachment 21384View attachment 21386

View attachment 21383View attachment 21382
I love her. Shes just perfect.

Glasses version?
1682110923391.png

NEW AMI MERCH
It's pay what you want so you might as well grab it! No time-limit so no FOMO.
Very smart for her to go full digital merch to not have to deal with shipping costs and whatnot. The whole pay as you want is also pretty smart.

GOTBB

New holo27 mv featuring suisei and boyyy this shit is hitting me in the feels its a must watch

Beautiful. I just hope they add EN subs.
Screenshot of the SSHoloX art by itself. For reasons. I don't know if there are high-res versions.
View attachment 21354
I thought I knew HoloX but I was confused by the blond. At first I was like, why is Kaela in this?
Whoever the blond is, she does not come up in clips very much here, at least compared to the others.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ - 【Outfit Reveal】I Got Some New Clothes!! + Digital Merch Release! + Epic A...png
E:
1682111680034.png

Price changes depending on size, actually? E2: maxes at 60 Euros, 14 Euro shipping to continental USA

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Porean

Early Adopter

DRIP ALERT

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 23-13-10 Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ.png

OFFICIAL AMI HOODIE

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 21392
Oh man I wish there was one without the back art, just with the little bucko graphic at the front, it'd be fucking perfect.

Stunned But Dumb

Whoever the blond is, she does not come up in clips very much here, at least compared to the others.
I admit I don't watch Iroha either, but she seems pretty swell from what little I've seen. She just doesn't stand out from how bombastic her genmates are I guess?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 21392
Bought it. Holy shit that's great looking. I don't usually do pastels but I'll make the sacrifice.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I thought I knew HoloX but I was confused by the blond. At first I was like, why is Kaela in this?
That's Iroha. Her gimmick is she's a ninja.
Iroha_turn.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Coming up soon we get a Shiina/Lumi cover premier!

And of course after that we have Shiina taking another trip into Maldo town!

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Oh man I wish there was one without the back art, just with the little bucko graphic at the front, it'd be fucking perfect.
The bucko graphic would be a very cute transparent sticker/vinyl cutout

Porean

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Company is alive, gets a standee and a role in a limited time short audio drama.
Company dies, has stickers, a voice pack, wallpapers, and a hoodie for purchase within three months.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Send a Maro suggesting it.
Clicking send and it's not sending the maro :annoyedpippa: E: yeah, maro site is hating me for some reason

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Company is alive, gets a standee and a role in a limited time short audio drama.
Company dies, has stickers, a voice pack, wallpapers, and a hoodie for purchase within three months.
Still better merch than Niji.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Small update: there will be a rebroadcast of a karaoke stream on Dot's patreon tonight.
View attachment 21389
I love that people have been telling her to rebroadcast her karaoke streams as kronii since the first one, hopefully she starts doing it if this goes well.:depressedtako:

kestraline

Early Adopter

DRIP ALERT

View attachment 21394

OFFICIAL AMI HOODIE
When she said a while ago (around the time she left Tsunderia) about Utano Pandora giving her advice I did wonder if it was going to lead to a hoodie from this artist since she has actually been the connection to get those hoodies arranged featuring various vtubers.

Pastelmelon did a hoodie for that vtuber that Lia raids sometimes too.
1682113058190.png

Oh and these are reasonably priced, shipping isn't ridiculous and I've heard they're quick at shipping too, so if you want an Amiya hoodie you will actually get it quicker than the typical six months or more that you get from other vtuber merch providers.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Oh lordy it's fucking amazing. Who would've thought that a black metal Ami would be so cute.
Oh damn, I immediately thought black metal upon seeing that logo too. She mention anything specific about the logo? Will have to check the vod when I get home. I'm curious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom