"After this, I want to fuck Ollie, is that okay?"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So Sam Hyde's fishtank thing is on youtube now and the asian kid is trying to teach people tai chi, he keeps talking about giving people watermelons and god only knows why but he pronounces it "watah melon". So it was really only a matter of time:
View attachment 21361
View attachment 21362

:watamelon:

Sam punches sperg while autistic woman spins and counts in the corner.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 21368

Sam punches sperg while autistic woman spins and counts in the corner.
They need to get Josie for EN3

Also watching Mozu's Morrowind streams is making me realize how much music they literally copy-pasted from it to Skyrim and it's really bothering me

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lattie would make a good addition
Hard disagree, in the ~2 days they've been there Letty has already been openly thirsting for Jon and trooning out Simmons, this is peak Niji/Vshojo behavior

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
New holo27 mv featuring suisei and boyyy this shit is hitting me in the feels its a must watch

Goddamn. More of this.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I went to bed before these tweets went out last night, but here are Selen and Nocturnal comitting crimes against cuisine by ordering pizza for each other:
Selen's order for Noct: Gluten-free Cheese and pickle
FuNxSkQagAIHcMP

Noct's order for Selen: Pesto, Feta, Pineapple, Anchovy and Onion
FuNq-cQWwAAt-6j
They proceeded to dare each other to drink blended subway sandwiches..... That's gonna happen later though. Also their perfectly innocent third teammate is going to have to get a pizza if their donation total hits 10k....

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hard disagree, in the ~2 days they've been there Letty has already been openly thirsting for Jon and trooning out Simmons, this is peak Niji/Vshojo behavior
Isn't Jon the alt right speechcel? Something doesn't add up about those two behaviors.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I now remembered Kiara read one of my chat message's one time. I don't even remember what it was, something about Pako noticing... something, I dunno.

She's the only holo to ever acknowledge I exist. Maybe that was a sign to make her my oshi? :kikiriki:
I was able to extend a Kiara tangent by like 5 minutes one time with a members message. What's funny is that I sent the message and immediately went away from the PC (don't remember why) but kept my headphones on. I stopped dead in my tracks when she acknowledged it and talked about the content of the message. It's definitely a weird type of dopamine rush that you don't experience elsewhere.

Clip tax:

As a guy being a dude, I'll always shed an inner tear for lost booba; but this sounded like had to happen. I'm glad she loves the way she is now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Now that invaders exist and it seems like no one of the fan favorites seem to be in who do you people think fishman poached? I'm curious who was trying to get into phase knowing the alleged "reputation" they have. I don't see it likely but shondo could vibe pretty well with the rest of the girls.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Isn't Jon the alt right speechcel? Something doesn't add up about those two behaviors.
Letty's a woman, she isn't bound by such frivolous concepts as "logic"

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Can't believe I'm agreeing with a fucking janny.
:gunpeko:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Please consider watching Amiya's new model reveal, it's starting in 15 minutes She'll tell us about her new digital merch too!

EDIT:
Ami will be eating Pizza Hut after the stream.
bucko_architect.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now that invaders exist and it seems like no one of the fan favorites seem to be in who do you people think fishman poached? I'm curious who was trying to get into phase knowing the alleged "reputation" they have. I don't see it likely but shondo could vibe pretty well with the rest of the girls.
Shondo is borderline a fan favorite for it, so she's not getting in. The dream is obviously Lisa, Kirsche, Shondo and for me probably Megumi Kuragiri because she's the right kind of autist and has been a PC community member for a while.

In reality, I'm guessing a couple LiterallyWho McJustLikeEveryOtherTwitchEnVtuber types who are a wildly different vibe from the current talent, and they end up not really doing numbers because the PC fanbase has very specific tastes.

Kalion

:)
Why would Shondo join a small corpo? Someone with 2000+ viewers regularly has nothing to gain from joining Phase.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
So Dota 2 just released a HUGE fuck all patch, making map size 40% bigger. Kiki is going to review some of the changes

I'm sure some people in the community will also provide their own opinions in a form of 12+ hour long streams. They are not vtubers, so no links.

What I'm getting at here - PLEASE LET THIS BE THE SLOWEST WEEK IN VTUBING HISTORY!!1 NO RECAPS FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS!

Was watching and now she's doing lobbies with viewers. My only question as someone who quit around 7.1X is what the fuck are these Arc Warden changes? Did they get the lore autists that worked on Artifact to do it? Holy shit these Nyx changes actually make me want to reinstall and relapse into my dota addiction.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Why would Shondo join a small corpo? Someone with 2000+ viewers regularly has nothing to gain from joining Phase.
Though I agree Shondo has nothing to gain by joining PC, she does not make anywhere close to 2k regularly

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nonsequitor, but Tenma has resumed KOTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom