General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
for the love of god woman pay the fucking 8 bucks, it's a literal tax writeoff.
Honestly you would have thought Yagoo and the other corpo heads would have just gone through and gotten a check for all their talents by now for tax and visibility reasons.

this shit

fuck it
for the love of god woman pay the fucking 8 bucks, it's a literal tax writeoff.
Unless Musk starts gutting the reach of non-blue account there's literally no reason to pay for the kick me sign for content creators.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara's initial design didnt give me mommy vibes. It gave me calm the fuck down Huke vibes

Kiara from Holoen1 (shes actually motherly in a lot of situations if u pay enough attention)
Huh, yeah turns out I am agreeing with the Nousagi. Kiara is the mom (not mommy) of EN I feel like. Fauna herself views herself as on onee-san type, and I do think she fits that trope well. Her retarded fanbase moves her into mommy or even mother territory because they dont know that there are crucial differences between those words. IMO a mommy is has to be much more dominant and strict, Fauna only ever slightly goes in that direction when she does lore-accrurare scripted ASMR. And we all know lore doesnt count into who a vtuber really is.

Kiara is a mom. She has boomer tastes and has no clue about memes, and learns about them from chat and picks them up without knowing how to use it. Among her communtiy, a moment when she started to repeat the phrase bussy comes to mind because she didnt even know what it means and just randomly saw it in her chat.
She also, now kinda canonically, a daughter in Kobo. That alone makes her much more of a mom than Fauna could ever hope to be. Finally, Kiara skipped over GFE and goes straight for Wife experience, and her passion for cooking and baking sure makes her seem more mom-like as well.

also this thing happend recently, but I wont comment further on it

IDK anymore why this is in my quotes :loading:
I really wish they'd do another Among Us collab. If it was EN, Kiara would have to organize it again.

I just want more group collabs, in general. Bae, Fauna, and Mumei are the most common ones and very much appreciated, but it feels like it is really only them collabing with each other lately. Aside from that group, Kiara is like the only girl who tries to get group collabs going, lately, it feels like.
Kiara is the only one who bothers doing any bigger collabs. Most of the bigger EN events have been pushed by her, especially if it also involves ID, like the Mario Kart tourney or the Among Us collab. Nobody in EN feels assed to set up these collabs if it wasn't for her. Even back then, when some HoloEN members were part of that Among Us collab, the one who set up a collab to shill that collaboration was Kiara, even if she wasnt one of the girls that are part of that collab.
She is the last spark of unity in EN (if you can even still consider it still alive), but even then, HoloEN unity would look so much worse without the collabs kiara does. Just also think of the HoloEN Advent calendar, that stuff only happend because Kiara put in the work to get the girls to contribute.

But she is getting tired of it and doesnt always want to be the party that invites people and she wants some collab invites back. Sadly, it seems like other people don't try to bother inviting Kiara because of a thought process along the lines of if she wanted to be invited, she would have told us, she always asks us, so when she doesn't, that must mean that she isnt interested. Thats also why she was really happy about being invited to collabs by Nina from Niji or Reine from ID, because they actively invited her and it wasn't just her asking them.
But in the long run, I fear that Kiara will run out of steam setting up collabs and then the only full Myth collabs that will happen is the obligatory Myth debut anniversary and thats it.

IIRC that was Reine and IRyS. It would explain a lot.
Do you have any archieves or links or so to see their Roommates interacting? Im really surprised about the keyboard autists interacting before.

Kiara recently talked about IRL friendships and drama that happens among women, if anyone forgot how autistic women can be, even if they are not Vtubers

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to help my 2-view get a cardboard stand in a Akihabara store :mikothumbsl:

Is her art mama the same as Sasaki Saku?

I've long passed the point where I try and figure out the logic of how Lia thinks. I just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.
She also promised feet pics, did she actually deliver.

But she is getting tired of it and doesnt always want to be the party that invites people and she wants some collab invites back. Sadly, it seems like other people don't try to bother inviting Kiara because of a thought process along the lines of if she wanted to be invited, she would have told us, she always asks us, so when she doesn't, that must mean that she isnt interested. Thats also why she was really happy about being invited to collabs by Nina from Niji or Reine from ID, because they actively invited her and it wasn't just her asking them.
But in the long run, I fear that Kiara will run out of steam setting up collabs and then the only full Myth collabs that will happen is the obligatory Myth debut anniversary and thats it.
TBH I would also be tired if I had to permanently be responsible for coercing gura to stream, or getting Calli to give a shit about meinkra and other collab-style types of games. Or just try and drag Ina into not stream yet again more elden ring and pokemon.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So Dota 2 just released a HUGE fuck all patch, making map size 40% bigger. Kiki is going to review some of the changes

I'm sure some people in the community will also provide their own opinions in a form of 12+ hour long streams. They are not vtubers, so no links.

What I'm getting at here - PLEASE LET THIS BE THE SLOWEST WEEK IN VTUBING HISTORY!!1 NO RECAPS FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Iroha announced her first massive collab project: Holo Dorokei. Seems to be a cops vs robbers thing with HoloX vs HoloJP (in Minecraft). Has members from every gen and includes a cool chuuni trailer

Gozaru is easily the most introverted HoloX member so it's nice to see that she managed to organize something like this.

Marine also commissioned a fake trailer for her original game with the seiyuus from the earlier stream. Has character introductions, game features and even merch.

soap suds

View attachment 21346
Saw this on my twitter timeline earlier. NijiYamanbas lose again.
I don't watch them, but I guess NijiEN is closer than their JP counterparts?
While it is true that not all of the NijiJP branch hangs out together outside of streaming, that would be difficult with more than 100 of them, that doesn't mean none of them are close. There are many stories of them going out drinking and going over to each other's houses. Oliver and Belmond famously go drinking together and often bring other people with them like Naruse Naru. Leos, Akina, Fuwa, and Rikiichi went out drinking together and called in for Oliver's bday stream drunk. Chronoir goes to each other's house quite often and Lauren even talked about moving closer to Axia. NijiJP moments are harder to catch because they don't stream when it happens like EN does most of the time, but they definitely do hang out. Of course, there are some that are shy and don't hang out after work or people who just don't want to. Pretty sure Salome was too shy to interact with the other members for a long time because of her imposter syndrome and Fulgur doesn't want to meet up with anyone because he can't travel and doesn't want anyone to deal with him and his medical problems.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Iroha announced her first massive collab project: Holo Dorokei. Seems to be a cops vs robbers thing with HoloX vs HoloJP (in Minecraft). Has members from every gen and includes a cool chuuni trailer

Gozaru is easily the most introverted HoloX member so it's nice to see that she managed to organize something like this.

Marine also commissioned a fake trailer for her original game with the seiyuus from the earlier stream. Has character introductions, game features and even merch.

Screenshot of the SSHoloX art by itself. For reasons. I don't know if there are high-res versions.
1682090896295.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

chihirogumi

View attachment 21346
Saw this on my twitter timeline earlier. NijiYamanbas lose again.
I don't watch them, but I guess NijiEN is closer than their JP counterparts?
On top of what @soap suds already said Chii-chan has done a bunch of off-collabs with her wavemates (the very first wave) and holds a weekly radio show with her two wavemates Aki and Moira. Probably a special outlier since they're the very first wave and have known each other the longest but worth pointing out.
o8vd13h0lrp71.jpg
9jkswwjmrh781.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Clio's Aussie I think, may be an expat in Australia but she's definitely located there due to parts of what she's mentioned about her work field. I remember there was some question on whether or not she was trans because a woman in the field of medieval warfare stuff is kinda questionable and her voice feels like it's on the line. I did try looking a bit myself to see if I could turn up anything but didn't find any promising info on either gender confirm or identity, beyond the fact at some point she bought a B-cup latex bra of some kind for... something? I think she had some weird-ass latex ASMR stream around that time so either case, she might be a good kind of freak.

I wish she didn't stream at an hour when I physically can't be up. If she is trans she's the kind that knows to shut up and actually have a personality outside of 'i like mutilated genitals lol'.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So Dota 2 just released a HUGE fuck all patch, making map size 40% bigger. Kiki is going to review some of the changes

I'm sure some people in the community will also provide their own opinions in a form of 12+ hour long streams. They are not vtubers, so no links.

What I'm getting at here - PLEASE LET THIS BE THE SLOWEST WEEK IN VTUBING HISTORY!!1 NO RECAPS FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS!

Why couldnt you ping me about that?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Clips are coming out from VAs voicing Marine's cringe "dark past" game.. spicy.

Someone made a Kronii mod for Monster Hunter Rise.

Kalion

:)
update
2 weeks. No explanation. Fuck Twitch

I always wondered when all the "I hate crackers", "Yeah I'm an Anglophobe" and "Let's get rid of all the honkys" would eventually catch up with her.

kukkia

Early Adopter
There are NijiJP members who are so close to each other that fans start bitching about them dating.

I wouldn’t put much stock in Twitter tribalfags reposting shit from /vt/.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I feel like I missed something?
1682093950839.png

Edit: Also, in case people can't find it

Turns out Joms is afflicted with the Global Warming.

Tightpinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom