Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
FuLB8zuaUAERqY6.jpg
Saw this on my twitter timeline earlier. NijiYamanbas lose again.
I don't watch them, but I guess NijiEN is closer than their JP counterparts?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I now remembered Kiara read one of my chat message's one time. I don't even remember what it was, something about Pako noticing... something, I dunno.

She's the only holo to ever acknowledge I exist. Maybe that was a sign to make her my oshi? :kikiriki:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 21346
Saw this on my twitter timeline earlier. NijiYamanbas lose again.
I don't watch them, but I guess NijiEN is closer than their JP counterparts?
Majority of EN seems to be able to interact with each other off-stream most of the time, but not sure if it includes offline meetings or not.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That’d make sense since there’s WAY less of them. There’s 110 or some Japanese Nijj members. As opposed to 30 NijiEN mems.

sources: https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/NIJISANJI
110+ nijisanji JP talent, and they likely have their own reason or whatever to either be social with other talents or keep it professional (interaction only during event and collab but cordial) or even those that are legit shy and find it rather hard to actively socialize or some shit like that.

It is why i don't really take that post seriously because it kinda sounds like bait unless there's someone who actually clipped it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I now remembered Kiara read one of my chat message's one time. I don't even remember what it was, something about Pako noticing... something, I dunno.

She's the only holo to ever acknowledge I exist. Maybe that was a sign to make her my oshi? :kikiriki:
Considering her voice, are you sure reading your message wasn't a punishment?
Nabi stream

I miss Nabi's old model so much...

Also, she's looking for countries to learn about, so chat told her to look for Wakanda. She genuinely looked for it.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Calli JP karaoke with drinking challenge for speaking English

Airless

Active lurker
Nabi stream

e: also resident psychologist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Nabi stream

e: also resident psychologist

Huh.....
1682077022907.png

Edit:
Nabi wisdom of the day(paraphrased): "you can travel if you have money" :smugpipi:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma raging at mahjong like a true grandma

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii is having a day

Archive

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

watch Pirate Lady doing a stream about her game
EDIT:They actually got Seiyuus
1682078890025.png

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Voice acting with the boys
edit:

The title is a bit misgiving. Watching it, the story isn’t sexual at all. Just fantastical with incredible voice acting. Enjoying it so far

the story isn’t sexy, but the voices are

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

She got real voice actors to audition the characters and the 4 of them are going to judge them lol. Holo JP is way too powerful, this is amazing content.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

EDIT:They actually got Seiyuus
View attachment 21350

Jesus, this is stacked. they got Inoue Marina, Misato Fukuen and now Ayane Sakura. Gonna hope for Aoi Yuuki since she's already done a collab with Holo.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
[holoid fancafe stuff]
I considered going at first but looking at the schedule for the meet&greet I wanted to apply + having to arrange transport because I'm out town made me do a double take :shiinastare: looks pretty organized so far though so I'm just hoping the event itself went by without stupid queue due to place capacity

For anyone wondering, Rin's oshi is Tenma. She keeps it hidden for good reason now but she was open about it on her PL's debut stream lol. His birthday was earlier this week so I'm assuming she got his merch.
Based brit taste
Temma literally went broke for his birthday this year because he commissioned a whole bunch of illustrations and 4 cover song MVs as materials for his makeshift dating-sim "visual novel" (He did something similar on a smaller scale last year) stream, the whole stream for it took him around 3 hours. Pretty kino content

I know that the NijiID fan discord (the same place nolan got kicked out recently and where he get the "foreigner from ohio" moniker) has archival project thingie where they were archiving stuff for the graduating ID so I sure hope they managed to snag most of them except the recent streams.

Also I do hope Niji can do something bout it, but thanks to bannedvtmemes I dont really have hopes for it (no, this isnt their fault, rather their post is always a morale crusher)
If the worst comes to it, there are always copies of her VODs on ragtag as well so it should be fine

Talk about Holostars, Oga will be away for a moment until next Monday due to an unfortunate family situation.
Kind of sad because he sounded so excited during the SF6 showcase this morning and wanted to try out the demo asap + already made plans to start CoffeeTalk 2 this week (he played the first game in his early debut year and got really hooked on it), godspeed majin man :yagoocry:

Archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Finally they can play in this Rust server and their interaction was very funny

The good thing about La+ (and Towa) joining the big streamer server is they can have the VSaikyo reunion outside APEX. Both Sumire and Chihiro as well as her personal coach dtto are already there and they have made some fun interactions. La+ begging Sumire for scraps and acting as a shitty boyfriend making a phone call (and Lauren laughing while listening in the background). Chii-chan also established dominance.

She also begged another streamer for money and got her to answer YMD as well.

110+ nijisanji JP talent, and they likely have their own reason or whatever to either be social with other talents or keep it professional (interaction only during event and collab but cordial) or even those that are legit shy and find it rather hard to actively socialize or some shit like that.

It is why i don't really take that post seriously because it kinda sounds like bait unless there's someone who actually clipped it
I went to the timestamp and that's kind of what they're talking about (the manager change was around November/December, I don't read the chat though) but my Japanese is still not good enough to understand everything. There's also a timestamp at 1:44:44 "Do you punch each other in Nijisanji?" in the comments as well. As for EN clipper if they want "unity" it would be in their best interest not to clip something that can be used as tribalism material.

Amagase Muyu 3D Live now

Dekani9+coach is collabing post VSai and it's not Rust

Yakumo Beni and the side effects of a Vtuber/streamer lifestyle. She will most likely touch grass for a while.

Post VSai, Ririmu made Lisa cry. Lisa is a good person.

BIG STAR (Ichinose Uruha, Komori Met, and Shirayuki Reid from VSai S2) planning to have a popular neighbour

Neoporte's Shibuya Hal has a point regarding angry gachikoi

"It'd be more like anyone who snapped are just stupid"

And Hinano being cute in Rust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom