"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Watcher

Do it, this will help my future and also that of a friend of mine, and speaking of a friend, I would like to ask you guys a favor. Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production. It doesn't matter if it's light things like Magni playing with that weird music making device or Amiya and the Mario games. My friend wants to make a channel dedicated to music, but he is very discouraged and depressed, and I want to cheer him up by teaching him the things he could do.
I'm dumb late to this but, @BlueSharkTV mentioned Synthion a few days ago, and they've been my first thought of "VTuber who streams themselves producing" recently. There's also LOBOTIX, if you happen to be fine with checking out a legitimate JP only dude with a voice changer. I don't know what type of production content your friend would like to showcase (I.E. educational/informative, pure entertainment, electronic, live instrument etc.) but there's a multitude of non-VTubers out there who stream themselves producing music very regularly (like Bound to Divide and STRANJAH), but obviously not many see high viewership cuz the raw production process is pretty niche content to follow along with, especially if you're not in the field. On the other hand if you're looking for examples that focus on entertainment, there's Bishu and Eliminate. For better or worse, i think they're the prime examples of what tailoring music production to streaming can look like. Most of their content shares the same premise of ripping a sample from some flavor-of the-week viral video, setting a 2 to 3 hour time limit and making a full track with said sample. Their audience participates in producing their own tracks with the same sample, which then proceeds to get showcased at the end of the stream in a beat battle format. There are other ideas they explore on top of this, like Bishu's "fake genres" series as well as "deaf jam" where he cuts off audio on his end but chat can still hear, meaning he relies on chat to select his sounds, leading to hilariously awful results. I don't know if any of these examples are inspiring enough to get your friend to make his channel, but hopefully they are to some degree. I, myself, have been in the market for a VTuber who does something closer to Bishu and Eliminate, but I haven't had the time to find out for myself if they even exist. Those two are obviously normie but I still recognize they're entertainment value. Finding a true and honest weeb/VTuber who does the same kind of production content is a dream for me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lia's unarchived karaoke is starting.

It's not a stream until your vtuber stream gets this in the chat:
View attachment 21273

This hasn't been taken down yet, for anyone who still wants to rip it.

Chinchilla is now a 3-view.
Good for her, she seems really sweet.

...I just hope she can find viewers who don't feel inclined to talk about Pippa/Phase in chat -every fucking stream-

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nothing beats the dopamine hit of being unable to sleep, hopping into the chinchilla stream and getting waved at.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Good for her, she seems really sweet.

...I just hope she can find viewers who don't feel inclined to talk about Pippa/Phase in chat -every fucking stream-
Ye, but to be fair, she does bring up Pippa herself sometimes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nothing beats the dopamine hit of being unable to sleep, hopping into the chinchilla stream and getting waved at.
"Stay with me until I get arrested"

What did she mean by this? 🤔

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HEY FUCKFACE!
1682058663232.png

You just noticed right now?
I don't pay attention to every change of profile you femboy!

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Working on it right now should be up within an hour
edit:It's going to take longer than I thought

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
congratshiina!=.PNG

:nenedance:ConCRABulations Shiina!:polkasticks:
:holohag::hololove:although the more childhood stories you tell the less of a hag you seem to be

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
umm

I wasn’t being serious
Nolan, if you say something funny and they take it seriously, this is your chance to make a comedic lighthearted remark to reinforce the bait. Just saying you were kidding not only squanders a potentially funny scenario, but it also makes you look like either a no fun fag or it makes it more likely people will take it seriously.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nolan, if you say something funny and they take it seriously, this is your chance to make a comedic lighthearted remark to reinforce the bait. Just saying you were kidding not only squanders a potentially funny scenario, but it also makes you look like either a no fun fag or it makes it more likely people will take it seriously.
SHUT IT ABOUT NOLAN DAMN IT THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE SPEAK OF HIS IDIOCY.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watching autistic 2 views ensures my comments always get read.:smugmoona:
That's what 2 views are for. Well that and grooming.
Someone posted the first tweet earlier, but Selen has since responded. Pako being based and proving he deserves another son/daughter pt.2434:
View attachment 21259

Pako and Senzaki Makoto (Bettel's mom) have been above and beyond the most supportive parents in the entire EN branch by far.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Chinchilla is roasting the Pippa coffee. She endorses fish man hate :fishfry:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
GAH.png

🪳