"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's read a few of my comments before, but she hasn't gone on one of her tard rages due to one, so I can't say that I've made it yet.

I was listening to Lia's kareoke because nothing else to do and I think she might be autistic
Unless it's a bit (it's hard to tell sometimes, though it seems obvious), she seems to have confirmed it. And in typical Lia fashion, she was damn near the last to find out about it

:whatastory:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
talks about Peach after JUST releasing that video
yeah, of course that'd happen.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was listening to Lia's kareoke because nothing else to do and I think she might be autistic
I clipped a part of her stream where she talks about her doctor basically telling her she was autistic. She does play it up a bit. Atleast she is fairly positive about it.

So this cute tan oni that Pippa raided about a week or two ago does a ton of karaoke streams. She has an amazing voice (seems to be living in JP). Very small chat so she reads everything and overall its pretty great even taking song requests. Seems to have a fairly consistent schedule and loves to sing.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Catching up on vods I missed today while sleeping most of the afternoon, I just started the Juna and Lisa Sims 4 collab, a few minutes in.

If Aviel isn't laying down bonus after benefit for Lisa to join Idol Corp, he better step up his game, because these two are able to play off each other impeccably.

I know I was previously all for Lisa in PC, but this has changed my mind entirely, I need more of this.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Selen's team snuck into the final in 9th place after round 2, after Noct had to eat a gluten free cheese and pickle pizza he was never quite right again (and more food crimes are coming)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

!!!WHAT THE FUCK!!!
https://archive.md/DVxLw
1682052068319.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LUXIEM’S GETTING NEW OUTFITS! Finally, happening tomorrow. (Shu starts at 10:30 pm est so the streams will only be 30 min)
DD10D339-2B46-4B78-A7ED-11AE7D9BA854.jpeg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kronii has shot a gun before. Went to a firing range.
I remember shooting my first pistol, then immediately getting handed a shotgun after that. It was an interesting time.

hehehertrtet - Copy.png

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Never listened to her karaoke before; I skipped around and she's good

I still prefer Shiina's en la vie en rose

2:35 if the timestamp doesn't work

This just sounds like the "golden age of vtubing died when it came west" opinion.

This has potential to explode, Neal don't be a cunt for once!

Ayla just said she super duper appreciates chat being nice. Is this a signal?
(Timestamp at 3:12)

Time has no meaning, this was a month ago!

Shiina/Lumi Cover later today

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I am now unsurprised she was rejected to that Jap scholarship or whatever she applied to.

The Japan thing was the thing she was accepted to but ultimately decided to refuse last year. I don't think we know where the thing she was rejected from a couple weeks ago was to take place but I did get the impression it was going to require her moving away from home. Just my impression though.

So. Is she self sabotaging? We going to get another Tenma moment where she goes in chat and basically tells Lia to fucking stop?

I don't know if it's "self-sabotaging," at least not intentionally. Taking her at her word - which is always something of a folly with Lia since she clearly exaggerates things and plays a character; for example, I think she said she had had up to 14 shots tonight. I don't know much about shots but isn't that like an under-the-table, possibly-fatal amount of alcohol to have in two hours? - she said she actually plans to start her medication on Saturday, though she's supposed to start it tomorrow, so at least that's a responsible decision in some ways if not in others.

I find it weird how many posts there are about joining new companies and putting it on the corpo's to make it happen it's ultimately the talents decision and no amount of (reasonable) bribery would help

TLDR if fishman loses out it's very weird to put the blame on him when hes probably fighting tooth and nail to get these talents.

No, you don't understand. The only reason my oshi isn't working for PC already is because Fishman is an idiot and his company is doomed. There's no other explanation.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Meanwhile, this game has completely fucking broken Bae...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Kichi took my song request... it feels so weird. I'm really happy, but I don't usually watch 2views so this is a new experience for me.

But man, is she a sweetheart. Just an oldschool otaku singing her heart out. I love it.
:sanasmile:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JMForte

This and her Colress chatbot is going to completely destroy her...

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Seriously man, what took so long? I check the vod immediately to see if I was the first or only one to make a comment!
Ah, yes the typical superduper vtubercomment unicorn.
You will never be the first in your Oshi!!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I want to put my
hand in between Shiina's and Lumi's
hands.
^fixed:pippasquish: :coomer: :pippasquish:and also lock Lumi in the bathroom so I can have alone time with my Oshi, nothing personal Bro

GOTBB

Now they're thinking up names they could use if they make a guild like some of the JP members have done. Options include:
PIS_FM ("it's like a radio station!")
STONK
I know that STONK is what will stick but it will always be PIS(S) FM in my heart.
Terrific. Another group tag which will never be used after today because gura won't be around.
HEY!
...true.

Cool but as it went on I was just worrying about her voice,

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Kronii has shot a gun before. Went to a firing range.
I remember shooting my first pistol, then immediately getting handed a shotgun after that. It was an interesting time.

View attachment 21335
I am now have this strange desire to find Kronii cosplayer at local con and took photo of said cosplayer holding a gun I have on hand.

Which makes me realized that I haven't actually see any Indonesian cosplayer trying Holocouncil cosplays on the local cons/events I have ever visited. Either I was blind or Council outfit is very hard to cosplay, I dont know, but something I just noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom