"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

> Be Juna Unagi
>An eel
>The slipperiest slimiest creature with a backbone
>Work for the Jews

WHAt Did sHe mEaN By tHiS?

hylic

I would do the same. Motherfucker is fast and a competent clipper. Also, video editing fucking sucks especially if you are actively trying to create content. Its probably the first thing you should look into outsourcing unless you actually enjoy editing (there are some sociopaths that do).
Video editing is the biggest timesink one can possibly partake in. There is nothing you can do to reduce the tedium. You can't even listen to music. It's a horrible activity where getting better at it doesn't make you much faster. Nobody who values their time should do it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Video editing is the biggest timesink one can possibly partake in. There is nothing you can do to reduce the tedium. You can't even listen to music. It's a horrible activity where getting better at it doesn't make you much faster. Nobody who values their time should do it.

This is why I have three computers.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It was done by this loser named Sellis who isn't nearly as cool or smart or skilled as I am.
You better get those admin privileges and start clipping before this guys steals your girl:urtearingmeapart:guys with SKILLZ are the worst!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I mean it can be boring at times, but I don't mind it for the most part. I can find some joy in it but maybe I'm just weird for that.
As for not listening to music, well I do, just at low volume so I can listen for things in the videos.
I dunno, I don't find it that bad unless you're trying to be like Maxor or some shit with your edits. That seems like a pain in the ass.

Stunned But Dumb

I used to do video editing and spending hours for what would end up being 15 minutes of content was hell. That said, if I had the kind of time I used to I would still be doing it. The end result is still rewarding in its own way

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean it can be boring at times, but I don't mind it for the most part. I can find some joy in it but maybe I'm just weird for that.
As for not listening to music, well I do, just at low volume so I can listen for things in the videos.
I dunno, I don't find it that bad unless you're trying to be like Maxor or some shit with your edits. That seems like a pain in the ass.
I like to imagine that all vtuber clippers look like this:
fb7.jpg

soap suds

Elira is playing Luigi's Mansion 3

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I like to imagine that all vtuber clippers look like this:
fb7.jpg
Unfortunately they look like this:
azclipper.png
2dum.jpg

But hey, at least they're clipping. Then you got guys like this who use the family computer to browse TVA and can't even clip:
superduper.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's unarchived karaoke is starting.

It's not a stream until your vtuber stream gets this in the chat:
1682032170888.png

GOTBB

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Who will they blame their empty panels/events on?
Nazis? Terfs?
Pippa and/or Phase Connect?
They'll probably throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. Probably mention something about it being in the middle of pride month too. Maybe go into a tirade about how the VTuber community is hostile toward LGBT. More than likely, Mana will be heard sperging in the distance.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

> Be Juna Unagi
>An eel
>The slipperiest slimiest creature with a backbone
>Work for the Jews

WHAt Did sHe mEaN By tHiS?

Juna is the gift unityfags were waiting for. This girl gets around and is apparently the one who keeps reaching out for collabs.
That being said, this is a perfect combo.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's unarchived karaoke is starting.

It's not a stream until your vtuber stream gets this in the chat:
View attachment 21273

• Starts stream muted for two minutes
  • Says this will be the last time she can drink for a while. Scolds chat after they say "for 9 months?"
  • Wishes "uncle A" a happy birthday
  • Almost twenty minutes in and she still hasn't sung anything yet but has hit the microphone against her forehead, stuffed it into her mouth, and turned up the gain and yelled into it at the top of her lungs. "Kon-tinnitus!"
This is shaping up to be a Lia stream.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Juna is the gift unityfags were waiting for. This girl gets around and is apparently the one who keeps reaching out for collabs.
That being said, this is a perfect combo.
I mean Lisa will be in Idol Invaders so they're just building up more chemistry beforehand.

Stunned But Dumb

Is there anyone you can specifically name that you would watch if they were on a different service? I just dislike twitch a lot, so I don't watch anyone on there, but I would definitely check out HoneyGoblin and Lilyhops and watch more than just Onigiri's edited vids if they streamed elsewhere

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Forgot to mention Rin's plaque came in today. It looks good on her :shubaIapprob:
462811.jpg
She's also taking a needed rest for a few days because the only thing this brit knows how to do is talk about sharks and wreck her body through overworking.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Good news for all the Hime fans: She's been reading and really appreciates all the parasocial messages people have been leaving for her, and is getting rather parasocial herself:

Good luck, Himebitos.

I clearly need to anti harder.
I have seen nothing to suggest you are cooler or smarter than anyone else here.
I think Sellis is cooler tbh. He did something for Mehlo.
You better get those admin privileges and start clipping before this guys steals your girl:urtearingmeapart:guys with SKILLZ are the worst!
IT ISN'T FAIR! MY SKILLSET IS MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICAL COMBAT! I'M NOT JEALOUS OF HIS DEDICATION, DEFINATELY NOT! I'M NOT JEALOUS HE PROBABLY GREW UP USING COMPUTERS WHILE I AM TECHNOLOGICALLY ILLITERATE. FUCK!

I'm not jealous at all. Trust. Besides the new model lacks the charm of the vroid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom