"Uruka and I were talking about 'nuttin' in the context of like 'yabai nuttin', and Airi goes 'Wait Nuttin? what's Nuttin like tunak-tunak-tunak?'"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu has a new tip jar and in typical fashion it's very :shiinastare:
1682010452973.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kobo gonna stream her 2m subs in 1 hour ( i think ? ) i think she actually got the 2m subs thats why she asked to unsub i didnt :smugselen:

Edit : its gonna be a karaoke. Here the waiting room

Archive of【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】A COUNTDOWN STREAM TO 2M!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Google Drive archive

Kobo is so damn talented; she's a phenomenal singer, honestly the best in ID. Favorites include: I'm Your Treasure Box, Fireflies, La Vie En Rose, Golden Hour, YMCA, Stereo Hearts, Viva La Vida, and Mantra Hujan

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There has consistently been new PokeRyS art coming out, but, uhhh, even I am starting to feel weird about this now...I'll just do one that IRyS 'liked' since it's a cartoon-y style rather than the more realistic style that the other artist did:

But then as an actual not-making-a-joke-this-time palate cleanser, a throwback to one of the saddest videos on the whole internet:
1682010582516.png
tweet
(if you've never seen the FULL video, the raccoon does this like 2 or 3 times, but then learns not to do it and finally gets to enjoy his cotton candy, so it has a happy ending)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another day, another Rin Penrose stream happening at the top of the hour:

EDIT: Stream was just delayed by two hours, pain

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu talking about the inflation incident that cancelled last stream, apparently she got some ice cream and powerade from the grocery store and after consuming it she bloated like crazy, says it felt like she had a chestburster from Alien inside her. She's also naked, in case you were wondering.
1682011414657.png

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Do you really think that if I wasn't British I could possibly maintain the levels of internalized masochism and self-loathing needed to run a place like this? The only other option is being Slavic, and then I'd just die of alcohol poisoning after about six months.
I'm so sorry for you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mozu talking about the inflation incident that cancelled last stream, apparently she got some ice cream and powerade from the grocery store and after consuming it she bloated like crazy, says it felt like she had a chestburster from Alien inside her. She's also naked, in case you were wondering.
View attachment 21241
:WHORE!!!:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shes been talking about eating bugs knowingly and unknowingly

Gyaru Killer, your woman is broken

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I file this under 'sentences that should be arousing except you know enough about the other person to instead be horrified'.
I'm accustomed to it at this point. It's not arousing or horrifying, just is what it is. Her natural state.

Shes been talking about eating bugs knowingly and unknowingly

Gyaru Killer, your woman is broken
She's talking about how she hates "substitution food" (she brings up cockroach milk and maggot burgers). Would prefer to straight up eat the bug so she can pull insect legs out of her teeth in front of friends. Kind of based if you ask me

Also mentioned seeing a buzzfeed quiz and having a "woman moment" compelling her to complete it :ponrys:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The one in the lower right is the person who led the Trans Lifeline donothon earlier this month. VT Rainbow, like Pride Prism, seems to be a loosely-organized of primarily trans vtubers but not a full agency. Pride Prism recently had a controversy where they kicked out one of its organizers for being racist or something in one of those typical eat-our-own/two minutes of hate campaigns we see on Twitter.

Alright, everyone. Get it out of your system.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
the ears are fake
1682013138513.png

but the booba is real :smugrys:
1682013203687.png

EDIT: the socks are off, now she's REALLY naked

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
KILL TROONS. BEHEAD TROONS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A TROON INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A TROON INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK TROONS. DEFECATE IN A TROON'S FOOD. LAUNCH TROONS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY TROONS IN A WOK. TOSS TROONS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A TROON'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW TROONS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST TROON HEADS OFF. REPORT TROONS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP TROONS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK TROONS. TRAP TROONS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH TROONS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY TROONS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT TROONS. EXTERMINATE TROONS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP TROON SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE TROONS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE TROONS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR TROONS. DROWN TROONS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE TROONS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD TROONS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED TROONS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE TROONS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED TROON 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A TROON TO SHARKS. HANG A TROON WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A TROON IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A TROON INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A TROON INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A TROON. GIVE A TROON A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A TROON TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A TROON WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO TROON EYES. POUR HOT SAUCE ON TROON CUTS. MAKE A TROON YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A TROON WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A TROON ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 21241
Whatever this creature's digestive tract is, it must be analyzed and studied for the advancement of human medical knowledge.

Also for vermintide, whenever you display and showcase how much you hate them/wish harm upon them, you're feeding them exactly the thing, the one thing, that can sustain and nurture them in this world: attention. A troon's singular worst nightmare is people no longer giving a shit about their twitter bullshit.

e: Sava hit her funding goal for a new model. She's on a roll

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The one in the lower right is the person who led the Trans Lifeline donothon earlier this month. VT Rainbow, like Pride Prism, seems to be a loosely-organized of primarily trans vtubers but not a full agency. Pride Prism recently had a controversy where they kicked out one of its organizers for being racist or something in one of those typical eat-our-own/two minutes of hate campaigns we see on Twitter.

When will these events learn that the moment you cater to vermintide you attract all their disgusting freaks onto your shit and you can't get them off your shit ever. I don't see what you can win from hosting these nobodies in your event, all their fanbase are disruptive broke assholes that barely can afford the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom