"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

3 years = 32 years
4 years = 38 years

Confirmed for hag.
She is old enough to shoot a walmart
Speaking of it, someone should show the pink rabbit this video. This shooting happened in Taiwan a few hours ago and could be a funny meme due to the shooter's action.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>almost
Haven't gotten into WoW yet, this very likely won't change because of him.
ngl its not too bad even when hes talking unless he interjects like a tard, otherwise the bants from the other 3 are much more entertaining

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

And finally, the boys are starting to question the anatomy of female Tauren.
"Do they have udders?"
"What if they have like 4 boobs?"

They're now talking about Monster Musume and monster girls in general. Vesper is a spidergirl enjoyer while Bettel is repulsed

>they try Ragefire Chasm while they're all lvl 8-9 and bring a lvl 14 warrior named "Redtide" to tank
>the mobs are all like lvl 14 and they eventually wipe when they pull 4 mobs
>they decide to form a raid team for it like they planned but they found out there's a 10 person limit, not a full raid
>the 3 streaming are forming their own raids and they're picking randoms to fill out their raid like it's a kickball game
>Bettel is picking all the high levels despite they're all orcs and he shit talked orcs earlier in the stream
>Bettel dies and his group immediately starts teabagging him. He really did grab a group of death row convicts
kickball.jpg

1681973088814.png

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
ngl its not too bad even when hes talking unless he interjects like a tard, otherwise the bants from the other 3 are much more entertaining

I wish I could mute Flayon specifically by some means other than a glock.

I know he's supposed to be a VA and all but I really wish he'd dial back the performative fakeness and just be normal. Part of the appeal of VTubers is how real they are despite being characters. Makes you feel like you can't trust anything he says or does.

Supposed to be a VA but he only voices one character in his entire career.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I wish I could mute Flayon specifically by some means other than a glock.
I know he's supposed to be a VA and all but I really wish he'd dial back the performative fakeness and just be normal. Part of the appeal of VTubers is how real they are despite being characters. Makes you feel like you can't trust anything he says or does.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Remember to sign up!
SYJVVYdTTlfVadNhCWU_scBfdbKw2QOWgVLU7J1zYnqSVRB_JfmGKt4HDdAr1NNYOPR51ALyst1L9w=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffbfde-nd-v1

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Chinchilla's (right page this time because I posted this to the Fox thread like a dumbass)

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Yo is this ayames second twitter? https://twitter.com/YODAYOsub
If so she likes fauna and her streams motivated her to study english.
dayo.JPG

or this is some random and I just * wasted* your time edit me ESLpeasant purisu andastando

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

UberSoldat

Nice to see Dragon Age getting some love

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I mean, did you guys actually think Ina would just casually drop a graduation announcement after good vibes/karaoke? Seems like a bad idea and tone deaf, but would kind of be hilarious: "Drum roll please!!!!! I'm graduating! finally! Anyway, buh bai, Wah!"
Coco also had a lot of signs. I remember seeing the scheduled stream before going to bed and just having a bad feeling about it.

She had already started streaming as kson more often on Mildom, suddenly was allowed to collab again even with EN members, it was all just so... Off. After half a year of barely anything.

Ina just was in Japan for Hololive related work for weeks, so I feel like she's very much still invested. They're not expected to have a Birthday live, but she did, and I imagine it cost a pretty penny too. So would have been very strange if it was a graduation announcement.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
RED ALERT: FISHMAN DONATED 100 DOLLARS TO THE CHINCHILLA! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PREPAIR RRATS!
Timestamp:

1681981050575.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Internal monologue: "Huh, never heard of this. What is it. Damn, that is some fucking horny art and minis, what even is thi- 565 motherfucking dollars!?"
Yeah it seems....interesting..?

1589883807-forge-god-for-homepage.pngs-l1600.jpg

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Nene live with minecraft, she’s playing it with Koyori :)

hylic

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom