General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kirsche has an announcement on her Discord.
1681963661300.png

RiverBear

This shit is taking me forever to do but im trying to get Voice samples for the Phase girls. Have to download a vod, remove the background music and sound (can only do 10minutes at a time and then have to wait a bit to do another batch). Thinking of doing a Balenciaga meme with them. I should probably focus on generating the images first because the audio will take a ton.

So far the audio itself is not perfect but you can hear a bit of her in it.

amanogawa-shiina-portrait-66.jpg

View attachment 21218
Requesting for a "My boyfriend... oh shit" audio sample.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hakka rolled female Orc Warlock, looks like the delay was because they had to run his Orc all the way over to Mulgore. Magni and Axel are absent. The current plan is to potentially run Ragefire Chasm tonight. There's a <Tempus Guild> and there's several dozen randoms hanging around. The server they're playing on is Old Blanchy.

Bettel: "Look Flay, PINECONE"
Flay: "Wow, where would there be a second one?"
Bettel: "I don't know...maybe...a tree?"

A lvl 16 Alliance Warlock named "Vesperlove" just tried to gank the boys but found out that there's several dozen Horde to back them up
An Alliance Hunter named "Gellidus" used Eyes of the Beast on his pet and just ran in and killed Bettel (basically a drone strike).
Despite this, the boys have decided to keep their pvp flags up. No lack of balls here.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This shit is taking me forever to do but im trying to get Voice samples for the Phase girls. Have to download a vod, remove the background music and sound (can only do 10minutes at a time and then have to wait a bit to do another batch). Thinking of doing a Balenciaga meme with them. I should probably focus on generating the images first because the audio will take a ton.

So far the audio itself is not perfect but you can hear a bit of her in it.

amanogawa-shiina-portrait-66.jpg

View attachment 21218
The ai changes her pitch a bit so she sounds black. Also, you could just get Sawa to do the impression as im sure she can do it. if not gaslighting is always an option.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bettel complains that his fans aren't around.
"Where's Betoshi!?"
He turns and immediately sees Betoshi standing a short distance away.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There will never be a Kronii and Okayu meetup on stream. It's for the best really.

As for Mumei, well she made an owl in creative mode and then spent the rest of the stream searching for a place to actually put it on the server. She didn't find one. Just get some ADHD meds already woman... (but at the same time I love that, so don't actually.)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bettel is trying to ninja the random chests but Vesper keeps NTRing him. Vesper's now making sexually comments about rubbing the Peacebloom on his chest.

Everyone in the group has raid markers now so you can spot them in the distance on other people's streams.
Bettel = Skull
Flayon = Cross
Hakka = Diamond
Vesper = Circle/Condom/Nipple

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That is some impressive autism. I don't know that I'm brave enough to try to show pictures of a pink rabbit that's "3.33" old to coworkers.
I'm back on page 2,756, but since we're bound to repeat this..

How old is Pink Anime Rabbit?
The concept of rabbit years (or pet years in general) to human years is mostly made up. There is no scientific calculation to determine how old your pet would be if they were human. However, you can guesstimate their approximate age by paying attention to the age of maturity, life stages, and the overall expected lifespan of rabbits.

Because of a rabbit’s rapid growth in the first year, they are considered about 12 human years when the rabbit is 4 months old. By the time the rabbit is 1 year old, they are roughly equivalent to 20 human years. After which, every rabbit year is equivalent to approximately 6 human years.

This is based on the rabbit life expectancy of 10-12 years for pet rabbits. It can vary a little bit by breed. For example, larger breeds (10+ pounds) tend to have a slightly shorter lifespan, so the math might look a little different.
3 years = 32 years
4 years = 38 years

Confirmed for hag.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fuck off! I'm not admitting I watch anime women online just so I can make edits for free. I'll find an excuse sooner or later that will let me game my way into this.
FYI Asians don't leave their parents until they get married. It's just my family culture.

Have you tried being white instead? You'd be surprised how that could work out for you.

Kingdom Death Monster. You play as basically cavemen trying to populate the world while fighting well Monsters like an ivory antelope that swallows people whole.

Internal monologue: "Huh, never heard of this. What is it. Damn, that is some fucking horny art and minis, what even is thi- 565 motherfucking dollars!?"

A lvl 10+ Alliance Warlock named "Vesperlove" just tried to gank the boys but found out that there's several dozen Horde to back them up
An Alliance Hunter named "Gellidus" used Eyes of the Beast on his pet and just ran in and killed Bettel (basically a drone strike).
Despite this, the boys have decided to keep their pvp flags up. No lack of balls here.

So it's open war then.

Time to initialize a sub... for the Alliance.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So it's open war then.

Time to initialize a sub... for the Alliance.
>when you have to level Alliance to make content for the boys by ganking them

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kiara started gathering questions for Korone HoloTalk (started some time ago actually)

Also Kiara's finished drawings from Passpartout 2 stream

Selen is a guest of honor of CyberSakura 2023

It says "In case you forgot", so I checked the archive...
In more exciting Selen news, she is going to be at CyberSakura23 with Q&A panel and more

...oh

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
As for Mumei, well she made an owl in creative mode and then spent the rest of the stream searching for a place to actually put it on the server. She didn't find one. Just get some ADHD meds already woman... (but at the same time I love that, so don't actually.)

If you can believe it, this is her already on meds.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>when you have to level Alliance to make content for the boys by ganking them

Depending on whether or not I can convince some people I know with "Hey guys, I have this funny idea", it could get very funny.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
WoW moments with the boys makes the generic EN VA femboy almost bearable

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom