"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
No matter what game they would play, my main demand is that Vesper makes a character that fights with the spear. No, not just any spear, The Spear. I want him to describe it in excruciating details and hold it on his lap while playing his character.
Kingdom Death Monster. You play as basically cavemen trying to populate the world while fighting well Monsters like an ivory antelope that swallows people whole.

don't forget the random events in which an NPC can show up give you the strongest sword and go "you got a year better train fucker because i'm coming back for it"

I love the Surge. I love when Jimmy John ToasterPecs with two Clinton-office grade paper cutters mounted to his arms does a 27 hit combo in under a split second and sends my entire healthbar into the shadow realm because I failed to dodge an attack with 0.114 of a second telegraph.

Second game was pretty good though.
BORNE INA PRIISUN WEETH NAW HOP OF E-SCAPE

Sigh... Of COURSE Bae's never heard Welcome to the Black Parade...
How I literally slept through the MCR Phase and even I know
Neither her nor IRyS listened to MCR.

So what are the odd's Cali was "goth" during those days? also slight confirmation of fauna's power level as if we needed more.

It IS kinda sad rie lurks here fr fr. It's sad right? Or is it cool because she's reading our posts and getting encouraged by our posiposting?

You're pretty cool rie i like this song:

Phony is pretty rad yeah. Wish i could find a nice compilation of all versions.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
What in god's good earth is this game Kronni is playing
:guracursed:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae called Mumei during her members stream just to tell her "I'm Not Okay" by My Chemical Romance sounds like it should be a Naruto opening and is now singing it to her.

That is all.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Don't understand why people keep playing Happy Game. It's an overpraised compilation of gore setpieces that can barely call itself a game.

USS IOWA

what the hell is this game
What in god's good earth is this game Kronni is playing
:guracursed:
It's actually a look inside a mind of an average twitter troon, That they want a world that is full joy and whimsy but they can't shake the feeling of cyncism that they feel deep inside.

Or it's just a fucked up game idk

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Are you actually Rie
Even if they weren't they now are Rie has completely subsumed Supersuper they are now Rie on every level reality has shifted to create another Rie where Superduper once existed

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

hololive ruined /jp/

im starting to think super duper is actually rie. Im frakin mindbroken.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I have a bad feeling about this...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This clip of Gura talking about Sea of Thieves features a viral clip of not-Bettel

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I don't think Kronii will be happy by the end of this, she isn't Mumei.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She already said it was a "good announcement"
The average Holofan still fears the graduation more than no one other vtuber fan in the world not only because of the loss of something but because the average :nehgah: outsider will say stupid and uniformed shit
This is still me btw:
1681958439442.jpeg

Ensok

Early Adopter
The average Holofan still fears the graduation more than no one other vtuber fan in the world not only because of the loss of something but because the average :nehgah: outsider will say stupid and uniformed shit
This is still me btw:
View attachment 21209
Coco's announcement was so sudden, and it was just that sudden youtube waiting room/stream popping up. We go in there and she just says Coco is graduating. Any sudden announcement brings dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom