"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Juna is thinking about Souls games, I'm sure chat will provide pleasant first experience...

People recommend Sekiro, Elden Ring and Dark Souls 3. I'm fucking seething right now, need to distract myself...

Actually yes. And not only the movies I just watched, just in general. I love watching people react to old movies, like Airplane or Nightmare on Elm Street.

Actually the one upside of @superduper 's deranged ramblings was that I was shown a Goose Game collab between Rie and Makina and ever since I've been watching the latter's Dark Souls I playthrough. Tiger mommy has no idea what she's doing, but she's banned backseating and is learning everything on her own the hard way. I find it quite inspiring, especially since I know I wouldn't have the patience necessary for any soulslike rpg.

Chat: "Have you tried getting good Erina?"
Erina: "Well have YOU tried getting any bitches?!?"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Chicken is an incredible artist and is playing drawing game rn

God's Strongest Dragoon

People recommend Sekiro, Elden Ring and Dark Souls 3. I'm fucking seething right now, need to distract myself...
Time to recommend her Mortal Shell :watamelon:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Juna is thinking about Souls games, I'm sure chat will provide pleasant first experience...

Actually yes. And not only the movies I just watched, just in general. I love watching people react to old movies, like Airplane or Nightmare on Elm Street.

For me watching reactions (assuming i like both the reactor and the content) is like a lesser form of showing a game/movie/book/show to friend and getting them into it. Kinda of similar to watching a blind playthrough of a game i love.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Sekiro is my favorite FromSoft game, but it's certainly not a good introduction into their titles if you intend on playing them all. There's hardly any "soulslike" mechanics in it.
Dark Souls 3 is my first souls game, and going back to playing 1 and 2 took some getting used to, especially with the lack of omnidirectional rolling. Not sure why these people are recommending newer titles.
That being said, she should really start with the best game of them all: Lords of the Fallen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hah hah. I think Elden Ring can be a good baby's first souls game because you can't really get stuck BUT streamers in fact do get stuck out of stubbornness:retard:
Dark souls 3 is horrible first game because you actually can be gatekept and filtered because you MUST defeat the tutorial boss with your starting gear.
Sekiro is not at all representative of a souls game, we can give the honor of including it but.....
I feel Dark Souls 1 is the best first souls game.
Time to recommend her Mortal Shell :watamelon:
Is it any good? :loading:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
>Collabs with Kiara once
funny idea

but this is a month old
7DCE369E-B21E-4888-8283-F42E357FDEA2.jpeg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Seems like Kiara is implying that she'll be a part of the group finishing Mythbreakers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Seems like Kiara is implying that she'll be a part of the group finishing Mythbreakers.
So no boys.
Or we get boys, and the universe folds in on itself due to asspain.

Spirelord

Hello.
That being said, she should really start with the best game of them all: Lords of the Fallen.
Agree with most except this part. As an apologist for that game even I'm offended you'd recommend that. At least recommend The Surge so we can see their brain melt against the limb damage system and the sequel's unintentional perfection of the rally system Bloodborne had.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
how about Simo Hayha you know for all those bodies your piling up.

I failed to make a joke using "White Death" so I leave it to the rest of the Asylum
He becomes Simo Hayha from the negative universe.
A "Black Death" if you will.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Agree with most except this part. As an apologist for that game even I'm offended you'd recommend that. At least recommend The Surge so we can see their brain melt against the limb damage system and the sequel's unintentional perfection of the rally system Bloodborne had.
I love the Surge. I love when Jimmy John ToasterPecs with two Clinton-office grade paper cutters mounted to his arms does a 27 hit combo in under a split second and sends my entire healthbar into the shadow realm because I failed to dodge an attack with 0.114 of a second telegraph.

Second game was pretty good though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is it any good? :loading:
I mean, it's alright... definitely mid tier shit though imo.
That's exactly why I recommend it. I need the eel to suffer so BlueShark can go fix a different korean female after she gets mindbroken playing it. I can't say anything about The Surge though, as I've never played it.

MyName

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>i like the idea of a mystery chat stream where we all choose random names in a chat room, and we're all streaming it

Vesper....

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean, it's alright... definitely mid tier shit though imo.
Yeah, I only suggested it to meme. Aside from everyone suggesting Dark Souls 1 for a good first experience, Jedi Fallen Order is legitimately a very good way for people to dip their toes into the Soulsborne type of games without going head first into the pool with all the bullshit stuff in those games. Introduces new players to a few of the core design mechanics while wrapping it in a Star Wars story with cool force mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom