"Do you know 'White Flag' by Dildo? Hmmm? I don't know do I--lol Wait, wait... Sorry, I might have said 'dildo'. I'm very sorry-- Dido! By Dido, DIDO! Okay?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did you not hate the average Pippa chatter yet? Did you think "eh, it can't be that bad"?

Well, the comments on Azehara's latest clip (which you should watch to give him more views), will definitely change your mind. Because for people who use "not being an NPC" as a character trait, they sure all like saying the exact same, equally retarded things.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, I only suggested it to meme. Aside from everyone suggesting Dark Souls 1 for a good first experience, Jedi Fallen Order is legitimately a very good way for people to dip their toes into the Soulsborne type of games without going head first into the pool with all the bullshit stuff in those games. Introduces new players to a few of the core design mechanics while wrapping it in a Star Wars story with cool force mechanics.
Fallen Order is good, but personally I think Code Vein is the real "Baby's First Dark Souls." Also, big anime tiddies.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Fallen Order is good, but personally I think Code Vein is the real "Baby's First Dark Souls." Also, big anime tiddies.
Plus you can really exploit the shit out of the certain builds once you've mastered enough abilities.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I feel Dark Souls 1 is the best first souls game.
It's probably the best individual game aside from maybe Bloodborne, but personally I'd argue that DS1 is actually a bad introduction to the Souls series if you intend to play them all. It's too unique and stringent compared to later entries and even Demon Souls. The world design has never really been replicated, nor the bonfire & estus system in From games since which have all been more linear and generous. Combat in DS1 is significantly slower with 1v1 focused combat, poise mechanics, and mechanics like fixed rolling means that even shield turtling is rewarded and a perfectly viable playstyle for PVE - something that will be both actively and subtly punished in other entries. Invasion and PVP mechanics are by far the most aggressive in DS1 too.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is making her own chuubas with AI.....I wonder where she got that idea from?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Caramel Idol is making her own chuubas with AI.....I wonder where she got that idea from?

If she makes them as dark as she is she isn't stealing the concept, she's improving it.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
ami_sun.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Still two days out, but I wonder if the girl who keeps locking herself in a library would be better or worse than an AI at helping our Dear Rabbit. I'm leaning towards the former.
remi therapy.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@superduper - maybe your other oshi (that's not Rie) can fix you. It's a huge ask, admittedly, but I believe in Remi.
Maybe if Rie asks Remi to stop being an anti to her he'll listen and we can finally all agree that Rie is pretty cool?

though I guess that's hoping for a miracle...
Is this supposed to imply I'm actually Remi??????????
Mothafucka you could be the second coming of Christ at this point and I'd believe it.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Maybe if Rie asks Remi to stop being an anti to her he'll listen and we can finally all agree that Rie is pretty cool?

though I guess that's hoping for a miracle...
Is this supposed to imply I'm actually Remi??????????

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>I will Agent 47 you, in Minecraft - Fauna 2k23
i hope timestamp works lmao

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

MyName

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@superduper - maybe your other oshi (that's not Rie) can fix you. It's a huge ask, admittedly, but I believe in Remi.
Yeah she'll fix em like a neutered Dog for cheating with Mehlo :menhera:🔪🩸🔵🔵🩸🍽️
superduperwut.PNG

^I'm retarded, explain to me MR Duper, why can you not use OBS and DaVinci Resolve and stuff for free? Also you can use more basic means to make clips like VCL player to just record the part you want if you downloaded the vod and then windows picture viewer has default basics video editor too, you can patch some clip together.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yeah she'll fix em like a neutered Dog for cheating with Mehlo :menhera:🔪🩸🔵🔵🩸🍽️
View attachment 21185
^I'm retarded, explain to me MR Duper, why can you not use OBS and DaVinci Resolve and stuff for free? Also you can use more basic means to make clips like VCL player to just record the part you want if you downloaded the vod and then windows picture viewer has default basics video editor too, you can patch some clip together.
It's hard work getting those to work on his not so superduper computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom