"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Unless you're an autistic audiophile paying for bgms for a stream is a waste of money when there's enough free music out there. Some of those prices are a ripoff though, 5 bucks for a 3 second sound effect? fuck off.
Fuck it I'll do some compiling since we have @Murray around.

• There's Backing Track for a specifically rocky/metally sound.
  • Twitch streamer Harris Heller created an entire label around the idea of providing free-to-use bgm tracks for streamers, called StreamBeats
  • Then you've got Pretzel Rocks, which provides both free and paid services, but you've got to be careful with them. You need to be running their app and let their bot in your chat to get license to those tracks. AND not all tracks are licensed for use on YouTube (and specifically YouTube, Twitch for some reason is perfectly fine for everything, but youtube has more restrictions for some reason)
  • Streamers Ludwig and JSchlatt decided to hire some orchestras to perform classical pieces and put them up as royalty-free and gratis to use on a channel called "Lud and Schlatt's Music Emporium"
  • Electronic Label FiXT has a program for streamers, notable name on the label is Celldweller, who I think actually owns the label https://www.fixtmusic.com/licensing/
    • Minor restriction of you have to have not pirated the music. Which it's all on Spotify anyway so ffffff.
  • And finally the aforementioned Dova Syndrome.

To be fair if buying a track gives you the full rights to use it and theres no way some femboy exploiting content ID can claim it and fuck you over till you threaten legal action then it seems like it could be worth the investment
It sounds like a good idea until you realize there's way too many good free services.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

This is probably terrifying for her but listening to autistic retard screech about what a whore this anime girl is has me fucking rolling, holy shit
is this real or a goof on the project kawaii drama from yesterday?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Still on page 2755, but
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
Not a Loli, she said it herself plenty of times before, the latest one being during the outfit reveal.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
Just because she's flat and a womanlet doesn't make her a loli

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Previously I used a track from the YouTube music library for my OP/ED/BRB screens, but currently I use compilations of '80s Japanese commercials from archive.org with some OBS audio filters to make them sound like they're coming from a cheap TV across the room (with accompanying visuals) which I think match the tone I'm going for pretty well. During gameplay I just let the game audio play. Might do some background music when I do more talky streams but I haven't been doing much of that sort of thing so far since you kinda need more of an audience to banter with to do that sort of thing well. That being said I did bookmark your post for future reference, so thanks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

• There's Backing Track for a specifically rocky/metally sound.
  • Twitch streamer Harris Heller created an entire label around the idea of providing free-to-use bgm tracks for streamers, called StreamBeats
  • Then you've got Pretzel Rocks, which provides both free and paid services, but you've got to be careful with them. You need to be running their app and let their bot in your chat to get license to those tracks. AND not all tracks are licensed for use on YouTube (and specifically YouTube, Twitch for some reason is perfectly fine for everything, but youtube has more restrictions for some reason)
  • Streamers Ludwig and JSchlatt decided to hire some orchestras to perform classical pieces and put them up as royalty-free and gratis to use on a channel called "Lud and Schlatt's Music Emporium"
  • Electronic Label FiXT has a program for streamers, notable name on the label is Celldweller, who I think actually owns the label https://www.fixtmusic.com/licensing/
    • Minor restriction of you have to have not pirated the music. Which it's all on Spotify anyway so ffffff.
  • And finally the aforementioned Dova Syndrome.

It sounds like a good idea until you realize there's way too many good free services.

I should really make a 'streamer workshop' thread sometime.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
To be fair if buying a track gives you the full rights to use it and theres no way some femboy exploiting content ID can claim it and fuck you over till you threaten legal action then it seems like it could be worth the investment
sounds good in paper but you're still at the mercy of the content ID system. Unless they go the extra mile to have the song registered in the system any asshole can register it to their name and still fuck you over even if you paid the license.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well, there's the AI Pippa sure, but there's also Pippa which we know as her vtuber model, and then there's Pippa who we've seen the hands and feet of and is the mind that pilots the model Pippa.

If you're going to be this autistic about it then just call her Nicolette or whatever her actual name is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT, PIPPA
Dare I dream, a Pippa of metal and flesh? A cyborg mecha Pippa? No, that would be flying to close to the sun!

If you're going to be this autistic about it then just call her or whatever her actual name is.
I would, but that seems rude as she probably doesn't want some sperg constantly spamming her name.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dare I dream, a Pippa of metal and flesh? A cyborg mecha Pippa? No, that would be flying to close to the sun!

I would, but that seems rude as she probably doesn't want some sperg constantly spamming her name.
If you absolutely must refer to the person behind the Pippa avatar, just do it like everyone has before you when referring to someone's persona, shall we say, in real life:

IRL Pippa, Pippa IRL, etc - very easy to type, clear in connotation, and most importantly: does not make it weird

...Although if you absolutely have to bring up the person behind the avatar, chances are high it's going to be weird no matter what advice is given.

Piarro

Early Adopter
As opposed to spamming about fixing her, which she undoubtedly cherishes.

chihirogumi

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If you absolutely must refer to the person behind the Pippa avatar, just do it like everyone has before you when referring to someone's persona, shall we say, in real life:

IRL Pippa, Pippa IRL, etc - very easy to type, clear in connotation, and most importantly: does not make it weird

...Although if you absolutely have to bring up the person behind the avatar, chances are high it's going to be weird no matter what advice is given.
Do try and remember the level of reality the person you're talking to is able to grasp.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

If you're already here you're fucked to begin with.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I should really make a 'streamer workshop' thread sometime.
If you want to see me truly unleash my autism I can get together some stuff.

I've got a bunch of research I've done on several streaming subjects over several years especially on subjects like Audio, Music Rights, self-funding, etc.

hololive ruined /jp/

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If you want to see me truly unleash my autism I can get together some stuff.

I've got a bunch of research I've done on several streaming subjects over several years especially on subjects like Audio, Music Rights, self-funding, etc.

That'd be great. I'd even feature it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

But what if people think I'm weird and want virtual Pippa to be made into an IRL Pippa instead of referring to the Pippa behind the Pippa?

As opposed to spamming about fixing her, which she undoubtedly cherishes.
That's just me being retarded and it's self contained, if I was sperging at her in chat or through suppas it would be a different story. Using her real name promotes it being used externally and I'm guessing she'd prefer less people know it.

If you're already here you're fucked to begin with.
Sure, and I'm not stopping others from doing it, I'm just saying I won't do it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
But what if people think I'm weird and want virtual Pippa to be made into an IRL Pippa instead of referring to the Pippa behind the Pippa?

That's just me being retarded and it's self contained, if I was sperging at her in chat or through suppas it would be a different story. Using her real name promotes it being used externally and I'm guessing she'd prefer less people know it.

Sure, and I'm not stopping others from doing it, I'm just saying I won't do it.
Meds aren't enough to dull down your insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom