Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
then-you-are-lost-star-wars.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't even know we had a dedicated degeneracy thread, reading through another chapter of "Autism today, A Nolan Crush story". Was indeed a treat, thank you based Nene enjoyer.
Thank you based accurately aged luna enjoyer.
If this woman ever dies from accidental poisoning I won't even be able to feel bad for her, she's asking for it.
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
You must have some normie ass friends then, because that model is only a Loli to people who go "young? Yeah that's pedobait" I'd classify Pippa in the same weight class as someone like bae, but without tits.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
have you considered actually trying to define the term before debating it you numpty.

That's pretty key, I think. I think a lot of the debate on the topic recently has been between people who have a different definition for that word. For me you have to be somewhat sexualized to be a "loli" character, in which case Pippa (or Gura) would not match the definition, but so many people nowadays seem to think it just means any young girl-looking character regardless of sexualization

Never once have I said I was Rin Penrose - in fact I deny it every possible chance I get, like right now for instance: I am not Rin Penrose.

Methinks the prince doth protest too much.

Checked the Tempus Balenciaga thing posted a few post back. Turns out the user followed a tutorial for it and it seems fairly simple (bit time consuming to do). Wonder if someone could make a Phase Connect one with very fucked up audio clips. Add Kirshe in for extra curse.

Rrat: These "…by Balenciaga" videos are a result of a successful stealth campaign by Balenciaga's PR team to get that weird pedo-ish photoshoot from a couple months ago out of the news and repair the brand's search results.

chihirogumi

Selen tweeted a long thread about her experience at VSaikyo. For those not up to speed, Team Snake Bite didn't do well on tourney day and Selen especially did not do well at all. She took a huge hit to her confidence and had been silent for the past few days until now.

A

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I’m not convinced Bae is from Earth

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mozu is essentially telling the Illiad equivalent of a story about vomiting

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Don't worry guys, it's not a piss bottle, it's actually tropical-flavored sparkling water!

:optimistic:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 21016
[Watagashi Unou news] Misumi has huge hands for a lady. She is as lovely as ever.
You know what they say about vtubers with big hads; they have big voice changers
Not to shit on Lily Hops, but that's an example of a loli.
I think you mean shota.
Kind of anthropomorphized, I think it would look better if she was flat out exactly like a G4 pony. But that'd have its own issues because it would be on four legs.
Remember, when choosing your oshii: two legs good, four legs bad!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Aight, I'll give you some autism.
Showed my co-workers a picture of Pippa, out of 14 the answer was: 12 No, 1 Yes, 1 undecided.
So I asked my friend circle, out of 17: 14 No, 3 Yes.
Better yet, I asked my family, out of 5: 3 No, 1 Yes and 1 "She looks like a granny with those clothes" (thanks based mom).
I hope this answers your burning curiosity.
Should add that out of 36 people, only 3 know what a vtuber is, roughly half know what anime is.
I have a problem with your autism methodology. If they don't know what "anime" is I find it hard for them to properly define a "loli". At that point you might be better off by just showing her full model and asking people "how old does she look". I know that loli is more based on body/type than "age" but for normies, this might be more appropriate measure.

Tried adding some cute audio to a random Pippa green screen shitpost to see if maybe the perception changed. Shes too pissed off and i am biased from already watching her every day.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Really don't need the type of "people" in his audience to get into vtubers.

It's fine, they won't, they are unable to tell the difference. He streams using the vtuber tag and I'd bet that half his audience doesn't even know what it means.

Remember, when choosing your oshii: two legs good, four legs bad!

I guess I'm extra fucked then.
fluffy moth.jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is talking about having a deviated septum and having to clear her nose every now and then and brought up fucking Dark Syde Phil as an example of what it sounds like :loading:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I guess Kiki has some super schizo that audio is wild :SelenHAHAhere:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yo a lot of these niggas sound the same too. Trolling 4chan I would find people posting "roast" audiologs and they all have a similar timbre and talking style. I wouldnt be surprised that if they weren't SEA that they looked like Elliot Roger

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

This is probably terrifying for her but listening to autistic retard screech about what a whore this anime girl is has me fucking rolling, holy shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For me you have to be somewhat sexualized to be a "loli" character,
Thats why the term lolicon exist tho. The lolicon sexualize/romantisize the loli.
But yeah if someone looks at pippa or bae and are like " yeah thats a loli " they need to get their shit together

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Kiki going for that Nyanners any% speedrun I see. Just another statistic for why /here/tubing never works out.

I’m not convinced Bae is from Earth

She cannot be this sheltered. I refuse. There's sheltered and then there's...this. It's kayfabe. Has to be. :shiinastare:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Kiki going for that Nyanners any% speedrun I see. Just another statistic for why /here/tubing never works out.
Only the strongest can wrangle the /here/ as well as Beatani did. It helps she was just as unhinged as some of the more extreme dads.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom