"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Is this indie JP vtuber were gyaru enough to fit the gyaru appreciator list? And yes, this is the same vtuber I mentioned on a post somewhere here about the fact that I found her from a NSFW doujin involving herself (and drawn by the character designer that designed her vtuber avatar) that has a QR code directly linking to her channel. Not really much stuff offered by her unless you into splatoon or gacha games but I did see her play retro games once or twice. Her voice is what I like though, despite the fact that her singing leaves much to be desired.

legit curious to hear the gyaru expert's thought about it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine a VTuber political campaign sponsorship, who would be the first to take that blood money? And for what candidate?

Because if Kanye West was still running, that's the sort of thing he would 100% do
Takanashi Kiara supports the chancellor and Anschluss! Make Czechia Austrian again!
All these chuubas watching and reacting to episode 1 of Oshi no Ko makes me wish that someday one of them will have the balls to do a Perfect Blue watch along.
"So this is what low budget anime looks like..."

To this day I struggle to see why it won over the internet a quarter century after release when its budget issues are as obvious as they are in the first season of X-Men: TAS.

And it happily has both, ugly bastards and fan service.

Its plot is hardly groundbreaking, either.

All time great is not what I'd call it. Nor did anyone back in 2001 or 2002, when I saw it.
Just a quick reminder:

She is an Australian chink, not Australian prisoners from England, or the Australian Aboriginal.

So she didn't cure your Australian racism, you just simping for chink who act as australian :smugpipi:
If vtubing has taught us anything, it's that Asian Australians are fine.

It's the white ones you can throw into the trash.
That or a bunch of vtubers formed a secret pact to start saying super duper on occasion to get lols out of reading this thread after stream.
That's what we've been saying all along.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I can already tell this day is gonna be good when I wake up and see Juniper has released this demon into the world.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like the soap has been fighting here all weekend.

Also lolime has been freed from jail

lvl8

Also lolime has been freed from jail
He was not jailed from what I understand, he just got a citation or something and just went along with the getting arrested bit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

people talked about the stream but never posted it

Calli is playing the CouncilRyS RPG. Even shewants the Cowkini. cultured

Sana joined the gang. AWWWW💛💛💛💛

edit: This ending. SANAAAA😭😭😭💛💛💛💛

edit 2: Oh she came back. Man that was a roller coaster of emotions. Wondrous game, super sweet and impressive fan game💎💙🤎❤️💛💚

Last edited:

hylic

misumi.PNG
[Watagashi Unou news] Misumi has huge hands for a lady. She is as lovely as ever.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Spoil it for me once you're done with it. I can't be bothered to watch it.

A doctor is introduced to an idol named Ai, the front girl of an idol group, by a 12-year-old patient who dies shortly thereafter. The doctor becomes a fan of Ai as well. Four years later Ai, sixteen, goes on a health hiatus and then shows up at the hospital he works at pregnant. The doctor, Ai's manager, and the manager's wife conspire to keep Ai's pregnancy a secret for the sake of her career. One night while walking home, the doctor is confronted by an obsessed fan who asks questions about Ai's pregnancy, but then runs away and the doctor chases him (this doesn't make sense, but anime contrivance I guess). The man gets the drop on the doctor and pushes him off a cliff and he dies. That night Ai gives birth to twins who are the doctor and his deceased patient reincarnated, with their memories intact and able to fully talk to each other in front of adults without them noticing but I guess they can make the adults notice when they want to (anime contrivance). However, neither twin figures out who the other is (anime contrivance). After returning to her job, Ai's career inclines and she gets acting and commercial gigs. Time skip four years later and we see Ai placing a call to the twins' father, who we haven't met yet, in a pay phone for some reason asking him if he wants to meet the children. Shortly after the fan in the hoodie shows up at Ai's house, angry that she pretended to be seiso while actually being a filthy sex-haver with a secret, and stabs her to death, then kills himself shortly after. The doctor realizes the stalker must have been given Ai's address by their father and vows to track him down. The episode ends with a time skip of ten years or so as the twins leave for school.

Here's my spoiler-free review of it.

I'm completely convinced the phrase has always been used, you guys have just been listening harder for it lately. That or a bunch of vtubers formed a secret pact to start saying super duper on occasion to get lols out of reading this thread after stream.

You are gaslighting yourself. How cute.

On a similar topic, if I change my username, does that mean I'm no longer thought of as Rin Penrose? Food for thought.

I already read all of your posts in your voice.

Now that sena has a model that I don't find repulsive(new one is pretty cute) I have to ask the sena fans here, is she playing up the southern accent as a shtick or she finally let her southerner out, I know she's from the south but she never really had that thick accent from what I saw of her. My autistic brain demands an answer to decide if I jump on the sena train or not.

In her model debut stream she seemed to have a thicker accent than I remember her having before. Whether she was playing it up for the stream, or just failing to hide it as well as she has hidden it in the past, I'm not certain. If the accent were genuine, how would that play in your decision to stan her or not?

Imagine being a Lia disliker. Could never be me.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's something unrelated to vtubers that I absolutely have to share. I was watching YouTube and I get hit with this ad:

I watched the whole thing and I could not stop laughing!

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Why are so many fuckers into feet these days? I swear there have been more footfags in the last 2 years than there have been in the last decade.View attachment 21018
Jokes about feet ironically normalised it and let it come out into the open, because coomers and media addicts literally can't help themselves from following what looks like a trend.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Why are so many fuckers into feet these days? I swear there have been more footfags in the last 2 years than there have been in the last decade.View attachment 21018
We stopped publicly shaming people for their fetishes. "Don't kink-shame."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
On a similar topic, if I change my username, does that mean I'm no longer thought of as Rin Penrose? Food for thought.
Depends, are you changing it to "Rin Penrose"?

niggaphil

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...So Minecraft Legends unlocks on steam about one hour before Rin's stream today, so there might be a bit of zatsudan while it downloads (about 24 GB)

Unless she plans on playing it using her Nintendo Switch, in which case, oh no

Source: I, too, have pre-ordered the game on Steam so that I can inevitably play community multiplayer matches when it gets into enough VTubers' hands, and carry my oshis (read: Rin) to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom