"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Anyone of you twitter user know how to download vids of twitter, if they are in this format?
I can only get the first one for some reason.
( Redid my post )
I had to record them with my phone
I have no idea how the format is gonna come out on PC

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Self cover from Mashiro Yuki

Funny blue kusogaki's noises

And Kson tell about her trip to England

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hololive Collab is coming back to World of Warships. Was there a previous one? Anyhow I dun wanna play that damn game again, Russian bias bs..

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anyhow I dun wanna play that damn game again, Russian bias bs..
Submarines actually came out, and were exactly as AIDS as everyone was warning WG they'd be, I'd rather throw my dick into the tall grass than play that shit again.
I think I already do have Ame and Botan though.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi's pov of the yab collab is up on her twitch archive channel.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1681740301285.png

:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED: in the Parrot4chan video about Zaion Sayu said this and made me laugh like crazy

Mehk

Ina doing a twitterspace, doesn't say recorded so listen in while you can.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Why would you announce this? Don’t they want it to stop instead of it spreading to all there talents. Any public action that isn’t a lawsuit is just gonna make it worse but at lease this solved the question of how incompetent are the kawaii management.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
who gave her those by @PhdPigeon.jpg

'BrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

smol ame idol meeting by @PhdPigeon.jpg

"Okay, whose ass am I kicking today?"

multiversal chess ame by @PhdPigeon.jpg

Brain and tummy hort

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hololive Collab is coming back to World of Warships. Was there a previous one? Anyhow I dun wanna play that damn game again, Russian bias bs..

Man, they've been trying to do what they did with the Azur Lane collab all those years ago... It just ain't working out.

Limkin

"We've heard that someone is trying to harm our talent, so if we can't quickly stop it without putting any effort, we are going to get rid of her, so it's her own personal problem instead of ours" the announcement. Also, are they trying to obtain, or disclose the info? Like, if you already have it you can just post it wherever you want, you don't need to "try" it you just do that
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss9g2f her own personal statement

Regarding the statement​

Hello everyone, this is Isla Coleman.

I'm not good at talking about serious stuff, but I think it’s important for me to come forward with my perspective on what’s been going on. I’ve spent nearly two years as part of Production Kawaii, and while I’ve had so many amazing experiences, this is something that’s been weighing me down for quite some time now.

I may not say it often, but I do care about my fans. I’ve opened up to you and talked about so many things, and I expected my feelings to be respected. But to know some of these people who’ve called themselves my fans have pried into my personal business, ignoring boundaries that I’ve very clearly established, and causing problems for me and the people I care about, is a breach of that very trust I’ve placed in them.

I put in a lot of work to make my streams a positive environment so everyone can have fun together, but dealing with this invasion of my right to my privacy has made it difficult for me to keep smiling through it, even when I have so many things to be happy and excited about. I want my community to be a safe place for all of you to be in, as well as for me to interact with. As a creator, I’m entitled to my personal life and there are things that I am not obligated to share while I am in Kawaii. I’m very disappointed that these “Coleknights”, whose names and contributions I remember from my chat and community, have been sharing my personal information like it’s a trophy to be proud of, when in reality it has greatly impacted my mental wellbeing.
I want to enjoy myself and my time with all of you. I can only hope that going forward, we can build a community filled with mutual understanding and respect. I’d like to put this behind me and bring you all joy with my content, and I hope you’ll understand the measure that I’ll be taking to ensure I and my audience can feel safe and happy.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why would you announce this? Don’t they want it to stop instead of it spreading to all there talents. Any public action that isn’t a lawsuit is just gonna make it worse but at lease this solved the question of how incompetent are the kawaii management.
this is "cover up the fuckery" 101.
Fire a whole gen > Backlash > Either announce something half baked or try to get sympathy > More backlash > that just so happens to divert attention of the people not paying attention to begin with > the cycle continues till they chop off the hands of the twitter guy.

or tell him to shut up but i like my idea better
what happened to kawaiiofficial 1- 4?

Hands gone I warned you.

Edit: @hololive ruined /jp/ wasn't trying to say it was made up just explaining why they would make a big deal of it

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

this is "cover up the fuckery" 101.
Fire a whole gen > Backlash > Either announce something half baked or try to get sympathy > More backlash > that just so happens to divert attention of the people not paying attention to begin with > the cycle continues till they chop off the hands of the twitter guy.

or tell him to shut up but i like my idea better

Hands gone I warned you.
oh it's a real thing:

Hello everyone, this is Isla Coleman.

I'm not good at talking about serious stuff, but I think it’s important for me to come forward with my perspective on what’s been going on. I’ve spent nearly two years as part of Production Kawaii, and while I’ve had so many amazing experiences, this is something that’s been weighing me down for quite some time now.

I may not say it often, but I do care about my fans. I’ve opened up to you and talked about so many things, and I expected my feelings to be respected. But to know some of these people who’ve called themselves my fans have pried into my personal business, ignoring boundaries that I’ve very clearly established, and causing problems for me and the people I care about, is a breach of that very trust I’ve placed in them.

I put in a lot of work to make my streams a positive environment so everyone can have fun together, but dealing with this invasion of my right to my privacy has made it difficult for me to keep smiling through it, even when I have so many things to be happy and excited about. I want my community to be a safe place for all of you to be in, as well as for me to interact with. As a creator, I’m entitled to my personal life and there are things that I am not obligated to share while I am in Kawaii. I’m very disappointed that these “Coleknights”, whose names and contributions I remember from my chat and community, have been sharing my personal information like it’s a trophy to be proud of, when in reality it has greatly impacted my mental wellbeing.

I want to enjoy myself and my time with all of you. I can only hope that going forward, we can build a community filled with mutual understanding and respect. I’d like to put this behind me and bring you all joy with my content, and I hope you’ll understand the measure that I’ll be taking to ensure I and my audience can feel safe and happy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know Pippa has a negative opinion of this place ("Too negative," as she put it, and I can definitely see where she's coming from), and I'm not a Pippa watcher myself, but I like to think that the positive impact of the Rie arc has improved her opinion somewhat.

We care. Not just for the top talents, but mere 2views. We defend them against their antis, even if that means defending them from self-harm. We appreciate their contributions to this forum.

We love Pippa's corpmates. We love Rie.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think our Rie arc has made the world a little nicer. Its colours a little brighter. Rie, and ourselves, a little happier.
Why do you motherfuckers care so much about moldy pippa's opinion of this site? It's like you need to prove yourselves to a chuuba just because you like her, fuck that and fuck you. I'll be as negative as I want and say what I really think about people without my opinion being influenced by "keeping up appearances".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom