"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The farms are the only place I got banned for seven days, all because I expressed my opinion, for a 4chan wannabe they sure do have a lot of rules
"I WAS BAMNED ON FARMS UWEEE"
Shut the fuck up loser. You've been talking about this shit every single time someone brings up homeland. Talking about it like its the end of the world for you, that moment when josh himself got your mother addicted to meth and your father sent to Afghanistan. Try getting some balls, negro. Stop being such a whiny bitch. Damn.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It was name dropped on a stream some time ago, she mentioned this place is(was?) too negative. Maybe it is, maybe not. Really just depends on your perspective on things. As a content creator, I could see how one could perceive this place as a bit harsh and therefore negative. People here really don't pull their punches when they don't like something, nor should they. But that might be intimidating for the average vtuber. For the average person however, this place can be quite a fun little spot where you can chat about your oshi and have it remain (relatively) civil at all times.
And I like to believe we've at least become a bit more positive over the last few months. Certainly the Rie arc has made me appreciate a bunch of the Phase members now, and now I know who all of the members of Phase Connect are! Think the only time my perception of a vtuber has changed for the worse is Froot, but I mean that was kind of bound to happen.
I think a lot of it has to do with our reaction to The Nousagi drama. Personally I think it was fair criticism and agree with the majority of it but Pippa has said she considers him a friend and was trying to help him behind the scenes a few streams ago.

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
The farms are the only place I got banned for seven days, all because I expressed my opinion, for a 4chan wannabe they sure do have a lot of rules
You are the neighbour cattle of forums, can't act like a normal human being in a public setting then start bix nooding when everyone tells you to fuck off.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As a reminder, in about 40 minutes there will be a collab of these four temporarily disgraced VTubers, and it seems Mozzu is still sick from the Mario Kart party she was at the other night, so the content is already guaranteed:

Source for Mozzu's current bill of health:

niggaphil

Just saw this Kaela clip:

my main concern is: who would want an actual wife who play games 24/7 without doing any romantic things....?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just saw this Kaela clip:

my main concern is: who would want an actual wife who play games 24/7 without doing any romantic things....?

yeah, me

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As I understand it, Nolan could keep himself from talking about fucking equines on the famously divergent sexuality friendly forum known as Kiwifarms.

You couldn't.

I know that this juxtaposition won't change anything for you, of course. I just felt like pointing it out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As I understand it, Nolan could keep himself from talking about fucking equines on the famously divergent sexuality friendly forum known as Kiwifarms.

You couldn't.

I know that this juxtaposition won't change anything for you, of course. I just felt like pointing it out.
Imagine being worse than fucking Nolan, of all people.

AmpleChip

but according to vtuber doujins™, they do the romantic things while livestreaming.
Just ask Ollie.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mireia singing

And funny today's video with A-chan, Mel, Haachama and Bae

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anyone of you twitter user know how to download vids of twitter, if they are in this format?
I can only get the first one for some reason.
Kinda late reply but throwing this site as an alternative if yt-dlp doesn't work, it works with multiple videos in one tweet too

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As a reminder, in about 40 minutes there will be a collab of these four temporarily disgraced VTubers, and it seems Mozzu is still sick from the Mario Kart party she was at the other night, so the content is already guaranteed:

Source for Mozzu's current bill of health:

Mozu is naked and already threw up before stream started, all is right with the world

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How the fuck is having rules a bad thing? Is it because they apply to you? I bet it is.

Take the hit and stop complaining are you not the self proclaimed "troll" that's like rule one of trolling.

Pioneer

Map addiction is back in 2 hours (23 JST). Love to see her stream so frequently.

She's also releasing a new album as nayuta

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 20897
Shiina schedual! Yay a Collab with RARE Panko!
A single RE4 stream? Finally, I'm so tired of shiina playing RE4 and RE4 remake all the time. I hope she eventually returns to doing drawing streams.
Also, that fanart looks kinda derpy.
:shiinastare:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

For those that don't speak anime, tensai means genius.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

A short test by NijiEN Scarle where she... went to a empty beach in black sweater/gloves testing out her bodycam. While it is a neat test, I still question the decision of going to a beach wearing black when the sun is out there or someshit.

The black face was really unnecessary however.

hololive ruined /jp/

Shondo's the most consistently hilarious streamer I don't watch. Having her and Tenma rambling at each other would be gold.
Prediction says 70% chance of being boring like the marimari collab.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom