"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The Axel/Magni 200k celebration zatsu is hilarious.
Reminiscing their pre-debut, worries for the new boys being too soon then realizing there's a derth of content when the got busy, back and forth anime recommendations, Altaire using Breaking Bad memes without watching the series prior, Axel gaining 9kg in Japan and losing it back in Australia, Axel spending $500AUD going out for food for Vsaikyo, Axel apparently never experienced a hangover, Axel scaring a non-JP security guard at a VIP section looking for a couple of French dudes, food talk (JP pizza and bringing back the plans to kidnap an Italian man to make pizza), alcohol drinks and who has the most tolerance (Flayon is an unknown), Magni randomly bringing up Nicki Minaj, Magni brings up the AI Balenciaga meme and Axel wants one for Tempus (example: HP, Final Fantasy)...
Screenshot 2023-04-16 232201.png
TL;DR
2023-04-16 23_03_39-MultiView - Holodex.png

Cute Kaela short

1681713052589.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I guarantee you at least a handful of the Phase girls and probably fishfag share screencaps of the retarded antics they see in the wild with each other, the fake Pippa graduation notice arc proves he's at least aware of what goes on.

I hope he doesn't punish Rie for being here though, her posts are entertaining and there's a lot of cute pictures of her on her profile page.
I know Pippa has a negative opinion of this place ("Too negative," as she put it, and I can definitely see where she's coming from), and I'm not a Pippa watcher myself, but I like to think that the positive impact of the Rie arc has improved her opinion somewhat.

We care. Not just for the top talents, but mere 2views. We defend them against their antis, even if that means defending them from self-harm. We appreciate their contributions to this forum.

We love Pippa's corpmates. We love Rie.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think our Rie arc has made the world a little nicer. Its colours a little brighter. Rie, and ourselves, a little happier.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know Pippa has a negative opinion of this place ("Too negative," as she put it, and I can definitely see where she's coming from)
To clarify this came up in a conversation about how she specifically wanted to find a more positive vtuber community to follow and we didn't fit the bill for that, moreso than her actively disliking this place.

She reads /vt/ every day so I doubt negativity is that big of a deal for her in general, she just wants a more wholesome alternative that's full of sunshine, rainbows, and cute Watame fanart as a change of pace.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
HOLY BASED

Also Machi went 11:11:44 this time
I'm so glad he is giving this game the love it deserves

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tenma, bro, it's 5AM where you live, have mercy on your jannies.
Man, I love this stream/game but I have work in like 3.5 hours. She keeps fucking up and save scumming and its great.

Of course, she didn't even do that, she just did nothing at all, and that's... incredibly bold of her, and incredibly pathetic of her TRA followers (slacktivists recognising fellow slacktivists, one imagines), but then again, she has faced exactly zero backlash for her /k/ Discord history, too, which is honestly more remarkable.
That /K/ shit was really bad. Couldn't anyone report her to the authorities for scamming them?

To clarify this came up in a conversation about how she specifically wanted to find a more positive vtuber community to follow and we didn't fit the bill for that, moreso than her actively disliking this place.

She reads /vt/ every day so I doubt negativity is that big of a deal for her in general, she just wants a more wholesome alternative that's full of sunshine, rainbows, and cute Watame fanart as a change of pace.
That won't happen. Might as well join one of those gay discord servers that banned her name because she was "too toxic".

2 weeks ago EIEN had a Golf With Your Friends collab. Decided to clip a bit of a coomer section of it, hopefully it will get some eyes on the girls.

Sven

I know Pippa has a negative opinion of this place ("Too negative," as she put it, and I can definitely see where she's coming from), and I'm not a Pippa watcher myself, but I like to think that the positive impact of the Rie arc has improved her opinion somewhat.

We care. Not just for the top talents, but mere 2views. We defend them against their antis, even if that means defending them from self-harm. We appreciate their contributions to this forum.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think our Rie arc has made the world a little nicer. Its colours a little brighter. Rie, and ourselves, a little happier.
My read on what she said was we had a negative reputation since we came from the temporarily on fire farmlands and thus to anyone who would care to scream we are no better then the homeland. I doubt the meanness of this place would factor much given she hangs around vt and is known to visit the homeland itself.

Edit - The negative rep would be a relevant factor as much like vt & the homeland you can't really share links or talk about it on stream or among a lot of people without getting the stigma's attached to anything and everything related and setting the usual retards off.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
in more light-hearted shondo news, she has recently discovered vegan meat-replacements and is immediately suspicious (real):

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

JMForte

I guarantee you at least a handful of the Phase girls and probably fishfag share screencaps of the retarded antics they see in the wild with each other, the fake Pippa graduation notice arc proves he's at least aware of what goes on.
That fake graduation notice was posted everywhere. I saw it in the Pippa fancord first, which was apparently pulled from another discord and then /vt/ second, which was apparently pulled from facebook. Still surprises me how widespread it got but yes, Iori has talked about how her and Tenma got mad at two members of Phase for sharing 4chan screenshots with the rest of the girls back in 2021. The two members at the time being Pippa and Lia.
I think she wanted something more along the lines of being able to discuss vtubers without any drama being brought up or people yelling at each other or antis but that's not going to be a thing without it being an ultra hugbox. Which Pippa realizes.
My read on what she said was we had a negative reputation since we came from the temporarily on fire farmlands and thus to anyone who would care to scream we are no better then the homeland. I doubt the meanness of this place would factor much given she hangs around vt and is known to visit the homeland itself.
She was absolutely talking about posts made here and not the reputation. Pippa is pretty defensive of her audience and this place does at times like to shit on her audience and people in her audience.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You could even say it's made us collectively, as a whole, feel super-duper.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I mean I know for a fact she at least skims this place. She's responded to obscure tweets about her I've posted here within minutes of posting. She may not enjoy it here but she is /here.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pippa had also said she'd never touch ground in Brazil, and well, just watch her stream about it.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Sven

I think she wanted something more along the lines of being able to discuss vtubers without any drama being brought up or people yelling at each other or antis but that's not going to be a thing without it being an ultra hugbox. Which Pippa realizes.

She was absolutely talking about posts made here and not the reputation. Pippa is pretty defensive of her audience and this place does at times like to shit on her audience and people in her audience.
Yeah that's just reddit which is just not what she wants.

I will agree she can be defensive of the audience but I have a hard time agreeing with the small amount of shit we get here being an issue but vt's shit throwing being okay and her still as openly as she can visiting there. Even if you widen it to her corpo-mates you can't pretend we are anywhere near as hard on Rie (Superduper excused) or Lumi & Yuri as some of the shitflinging I've seen even in the /pcg thread let alone vt as a whole.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Anyone of you twitter user know how to download vids of twitter, if they are in this format?
YT-DLP can download all of it
2 & 3
1681715701970.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
just 2 days ago someone share dox of one of her coomer paypigs Pippa will never openly support this place

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
This place is practically sanitary compared to what /vt/ posts on a regular basis, and nothing can change my mind in that regard. Account creation and the rules/guidelines definitely play a part in Asylum Supremacy, props goes to Proctor and his hot pocket minions.

To me, it's already clear that there are talents among us, and that there might be some line of communication between them, but we'll realistically never know exactly who outside of an incredibly hyper-specific and hypothetical meltdown that is just as equally unlikely to happen. Or this could just be copium to an incredible degree, and we're just prone to coincidence after coincidence on a near-daily basis.

Except for me, of course, I'm just this guy, you know?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yeah that's just reddit which is just not what she wants.

I will agree she can be defensive of the audience but I have a hard time agreeing with the small amount of shit we get here being an issue but vt's shit throwing being okay and her still as openly as she can visiting there. Even if you widen it to her corpo-mates you can't pretend we are anywhere near as hard on Rie (Superduper excused) or Lumi & Yuri as some of the shitflinging I've seen even in the /pcg thread let alone vt as a whole.
This has got me thinking. If I started posting on pcg again, would it literally be as bad as if I was posting on here? Or is it okay to post hate just because it's on pcg in her eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom