"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
New Sony wave
From the Vee branch it's Dev-E

My brain autofilled it all with "kickvee" somehow, including the twitter handle. @Kick_vee_official does sound pretty good though :smugpipi:

I presume it's related to the syncope issue she mentioned, which could be heart issues. The long trip to Japan could have provided enough time that not being available some days wouldn't be an issue, but she still couldn't guarantee a week ahead of time (when she's making her schedules) whether she'd be up for streaming.
I've been wondering myself with this kind of thing. I legitimately do think she hasn't intended to be like this for any reason, she's just also a socially inept autistic retard which has left the issue of no communication. She basically fumbles when approached by workers at places and was proud of herself for leaving her Japanese hotel room to go get a drink from a vending machine.
Obviously I'm not saying she should hard line just release TMI about dying or whatever, it would just be nice if she gave at least gave a comment on and off about shit going on. She has always struck me as the type of autist who would think "I don't want to say the wrong thing, so nothing at all is better." I would agree in a lot of situations. However when it's regarding a fanbase who is trying to support you for content you're having issues providing, silence can sort of just leave people feeling unappreciated or taken advantage of. So at least some attempt at keeping people updated with basically anything would probably curb a lot of it.

THAT said is it important to remember that as was pointed out recently decent part of the "anti-gura" wave is apparently a gayop. So I don't know how legit the actual size of it is beyond a few pissy comments here and there. Which is just typical daily stuff for streamers. Considering the absolute wave of shit we've seen other people for all kinds of dumb shit, it wouldn't surprise me if it only seems like Shark anti stuff just stuck out more because she's basically drama free otherwise. So could easily just be a loud minority looking big as can often be the case. (I.E Kronii's unicorn stuff with Tempus, other such dumb shit.)

Personally I'm honestly kind of worried for her and wishing her the best despite whatever. I do fully believe she has some shit going on what with all the issues she's talked about before. Fainting, hearing/seeing shit, the doctor stuff, etc.
Could she be bullshitting everyone? Well I won't ever discount anything entirely and especially not on the internet. Maybe it's the simp mode part of my mind running defense, but to me she honestly sounds bummed out and down when she DOES say anything on recent streams about the issues and lack of content. And if that's true then I could easily see the comments and such about it getting to her and making it worse. Could be why she had comments off for the watchalong post for example. (Minor edit*: She has comments enabled on said member post now having checked. Before the watchalong happened it had comments off though)
Hopefully she can avoid letting most of it get to her for the things she does catch while browsing and doing stuff until she can sort herself out.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I wonder if my submission made it in.

Sellis seems to be pretty weak when in comes down to brass tax. I'm have math and fighting skills, what does he have?
There are only 57 responses, so maybe she'll get to it if she reads 'em fast enough.
That shit better not be cringe, otherwise I'm going to dropkick you.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Also, "Marty" is a weird way to pronounce "Eddy".

View attachment 20869
Archive
:botanshrug:
Definitely got bitten by a rrat then; I don't mind taking the L on this.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
If we get a collab out of this I will be happy.

Shondo replied

tenma-shondo-tweets.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The seisoest vtuber of phase connect talking about the dynamics of jerking off in the bath.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>They thought the Shiina posting story was from DEV
>Just According to Keikaku

:menhera::SelenHAHAhere:
Edit: Oh fuck Shiina in the chat :panik:

Attachments

• dumcookie.PNG
    dumcookie.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni and Axel are talking about Breaking Bad because Axel started watching it recently. Magni made fun of Axel for using Breaking Bad memes without having watched the show.

Altare is in the chat and sent this message:
altare_breaking_bad1.PNG

Magni saw it and said something along the lines of "What? Altare hasn't seen it either? Dude, you guys aren't even people."

Altare sent a bunch of other messages defending himself, but Axel and Magni haven't noticed any of them. :whatastory:
altare_breaking_bad2.PNG

altare_breaking_bad3.PNG

altare_breaking_bad4.PNG

altare_breaking_bad5.PNG

This is what he deserves for supporting the cause! :smugina:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Uruka wears socks in the bath.
I am no longer attracted to this absolute creature.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Shiina's in Rie stream, meaning she probably heard the Titanosaurus pon.

Oh, there it is.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
New Sony wave
From the Vee branch it's Dev-E

Cool.
But the inconsistent art styles get to me. Usually a corpo will at least go to the trouble of making sure their talents have similar lines, at least. This feels like three completely different styles in the same gen.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm scared. Why is it a super duper weekend?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Uruka wears socks in the bath.
I am no longer attracted to this absolute creature.
She is an idol - she is seiso and doesn't remove her clothes when she showers.
FlaVR JP members:
-German Warlord
-Southern baker
Also Temp. The uh.. burger improviser?
Sellis seems to be pretty weak when in comes down to brass tax. I have math and fighting skills, what does he have?
  • singlehandedly creating Mehlo's live2d model
  • prompts tons of Mehlo art
  • created the Mehlo discord, which she joined and hosted a watchalong on today
  • made the FlaVR community minecraft server (not the talent server)
  • all while dealing with the debuff of living in canada and attending university
edit:
I just rejoined the voice call where mehlo is hanging out
Marie says "sellis is the most dedicated mehlo fan"

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I give to you all Gura not knowing which way north is on a map.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Could be why she had comments off for the watchalong post for example. (Minor edit*: She has comments enabled on said member post now having checked. Before the watchalong happened it had comments off though)
I believe this was just YT shenanigans. Member stream posts always have comments turned off, then turned on once the stream is done.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
  • singlehandedly creating Mehlo's live2d model
  • prompts tons of Mehlo art
  • created the Mehlo discord, which she joined and hosted a watchalong on today
  • made the FlaVR community minecraft server (not the talent server)
  • all while dealing with the debuff of living in canada and attending university
Are these feats supposed to impress me?
Wait there's a Mehlo discord now and I missed a watchalong. Frick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom