"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So, there's was this high pitched sound that went off during the stream, like a fire alarm; then the stream went offline
No update from twitter yet
She's back, but going to stop for the day

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
LFM Mara Princess Run
zdnvphkhf4w01.jpg

R.921a82e2223df2bc3344b5a1a4006514
I wish I knew how to use Photoshop as the thread today has posted some keno.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't believe Eddy almost burned Fauna's house down while cooking. Get your shit together, Eddy.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
LFM Mara Princess Run
zdnvphkhf4w01.jpg

R.921a82e2223df2bc3344b5a1a4006514
Not related to the fatty discussion, but I was just thinking about this WoW arc, and while I did watch and enjoy part of the recent Tempus boys playing it I feel the whole thing is kinda depressing. Like, you KNOW the game is trash later on. Sure, it's good now, and you may not even play long enough for it to turn to trash, but it will inevitably turn to trash, and that is depressing and makes it feel like a waste of time. Like rewatching Lost after you already know the ending. No one should want to do that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not related to the fatty discussion, but I was just thinking about this WoW arc, and while I did watch and enjoy part of the recent Tempus boys playing it I feel the whole thing is kinda depressing. Like, you KNOW the game is trash later on. Sure, it's good now, and you may not even play long enough for it to turn to trash, but it will inevitably turn to trash, and that is depressing and makes it feel like a waste of time. Like rewatching Lost after you already know the ending. No one should want to do that.
They can just play WOTLK classic, and pretend like nothing after that actually happened, like any sane person. Even though the final patch or two of Wrath were really gay and made everything too easy.

I say that, as I'm playing a Pandaria private server because of their stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh lord its happening

(tomorrow)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Gura with Gir shirt intro
1681689856263.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They can just play WOTLK classic, and pretend like nothing after that actually happened, like any sane person. Even though the final patch or two of Wrath were really gay and made everything too easy.

The wind down and Blizzard's fall from grace is hard to remember never mind live through again - but I'm kind of morbidly curious about Cataclysm in a Classic setting. One of the complaints about Classic is how little the supposed mechanics stand up - like the hype behind Ulduar being exposed as kind of hollow - and Cataclysm was an expansion that was decried as "too hard" back in the day. I want to see if the modern MMO gamer can handle pre-nerf Cata in ways people at the time couldn't.
and, fuck, man I know Pandaria is memed on and the dailies were obnoxious, but I'd absolutely pay to relive the Throne of Thunder patch as live content. Like the last hurrah of all the talented devs before they all got fired.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

USS IOWA

Mehk

Why is Yagoo tweeting about Cochella/Porter Robinson?

A

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
why is yagoo tweeting about cochella/Porter Robinson?

Maybe he just thinks he's cool. I know he's gotten a lot of notoriety over in Japan now.
The dream of course is to see him do a collab with one of the holos, but I have no idea if anything like that has been planned.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

Was curious about the connection; man's just a fan.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon, the DIY vtuber of FlaVR (the vtuber company that Pipkin Pippa accidentally created - lost control of is definitely still CEO of), will be debuting a 2.0 version of her live2d model in ~30 minutes. She's been working very hard on this for a while.
Edit: Live now!!!

Saturday, she'll be participating in a very large 3D Karaoke Concert (along with fellow FlaVR members Juwun Sugarbloom and Marie Mehlo) organized by Kerimara:

And next Sunday she'll be doing a big Baking collab with Nyaru, Moonshine Kim, and Uglybagstard, as seen on Nyaru's latest schedule post:
1681691256403.png
(twitter)

Big week for Ms. Bonbon.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh boy, Juna just asked if she should have melatonin before she streams...and the poll was a resounding "yes".
This is just like asking a group of crackwhores if they think crack is good. :botanshrug:

A

This got me excited for a Porter-Holo collab for a hot minute - and then I remembered the fucking clusterfuck of rainbow-colored vermintide that infests his following. They already recently threw a hissy-fit when they found out one of Porter's keyboardists during one of his recent tours was right-aligned. Imagine the sperging that will happen if Porter collabs with vtubers they don't approve of.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

1681692303490.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon, the DIY vtuber of FlaVR (the vtuber company that Pipkin Pippa accidentally created lost control of), will be debuting a 2.0 version of her live2d model in ~30 minutes. She's been working very hard on this for a while.

Saturday, she'll be participating in a very large 3D Karaoke Concert (along with fellow FlaVR members Juwun Sugarbloom and Marie Mehlo) organized by Kerimara:

And next Sunday she'll be doing a big Baking collab with Nyaru, Moonshine Kim, and Uglybagstard, as seen on Nyaru's latest schedule post:
View attachment 20837
(twitter)

Big week for Ms. Bonbon.

it lowkey warms my heart that atleast 1 person got such a big boost outta the FLAVR stream/impromptu brand, especially since its someone who actually puts in the effort to do shit with her work instead of needlessly screeching on twitter for their asspatters

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know that feeling too well.

As much as I enjoyed the class play styles in Wrath, the rest of the game was fucking AIDs. Naxx at lvl 80 and TOGC were absolutely boring snoozefests. Ulduar is incredibly overrated and its charm wears off by the 4th lockout. All that's really there is ICC. While TBC had the Hyjal shitshow, the rest of the raids were actually pretty fun, especially Sunwell. The dungeons in Wrath are just linear as fuck and there's nothing designed like Stratholme or Blackrock Depths from Vanilla. The whole world just feels incredibly empty as there is no real reason to go out and fuck at max level, just like how dead TBC's world was. While Wrath was fine, it was the start of the decline of WoW with its designs.
The wind down and Blizzard's fall from grace is hard to remember never mind live through again - but I'm kind of morbidly curious about Cataclysm in a Classic setting. One of the complaints about Classic is how little the supposed mechanics stand up - like the hype behind Ulduar being exposed as kind of hollow - and Cataclysm was an expansion that was decried as "too hard" back in the day. I want to see if the modern MMO gamer can handle pre-nerf Cata in ways people at the time couldn't.
and, fuck, man I know Pandaria is memed on and the dailies were obnoxious, but I'd absolutely pay to relive the Throne of Thunder patch as live content. Like the last hurrah of all the talented devs before they all got fired.
It's from my experience that the majority of the Classic playerbase is only slightly better than they were back then. Meanwhile the top 10% of the playerbase has gotten a lot better and will just demolish the new content. Pre-nerf Tier 5 showed how much of a meme the playerbase is still. There was a hard divide between 8/10 and 10/10 guilds as a lot of guilds just couldn't kill Lady Vashj or Kael'thas until they were nerfed.
Here's Ulduar progression after 12 weeks for perspective.
UlduarWeek12.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Can you please stop with the whore posting, or at least spoiler this shit? I think I'm gonna vomit!
This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, Rie, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom