"I'd rather cut my dick off and throw it into the tall grass!"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech To Text

Funnily enough, I believe her and MariMari (at least as of a few months ago) are actual real life Roomates. Mari talked about it during her big subathon a few months ago. I think they said they live somewhere in Montana?
They are, but they live in an apartment in Portland. MariMari moved from Montana to Portland to live with Hinabobina.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You STFU i don't want mister "ethnic cleansing" over here eyeing my oshi.
You can't keep a gyaru away from me, even if it's not her primary design. Also I've been a fan of Okayu since before TVA so it's a little too late to gatekeep her from me based on your delusional belief that I am some sort of jinx for vtubers. Like really, what other nonsensical conspiracy theory are you gonna try and impose on me next, Superduper isn't actually Rie?

Yeah, you're right, Kronii would make the best gyaru.

View attachment 20750
Gal Kronii and Fauna? I am short circuiting :shiinastare:

do you want my hornyposting to become unironic?
BACK OFF YOU NAMEFAGGER GALOURO KRONII IS MINE :pikafaku: (fauna too but I can't think up a funny gyaru name for her rn)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
do you want my hornyposting to become unironic?
I may be a jannie.jpg

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You can't keep a gyaru away from me, even if it's not her primary design. Also I've been a fan of Okayu since before TVA so it's a little too late to gatekeep her from me based on your delusional belief that I am some sort of jinx for vtubers. Like really, what other nonsensical conspiracy theory are you gonna try and impose on me next, Superduper isn't actually Rie?
Everyone in the asylum will eventually get lore related to them, except me because I'm just that cool and funny.
This is now your lore and you will fuckin' like it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone remember the Pippa short where she makes fun of the Olympics for having an esports division? Well here we have someone defending the game being played.

Archive1
Archive2

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What did Nyanners mean by this:smugpipi:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Intrusive thoughts won. In all seriousness, the re4 remake stuff was the most down-bad I've seen the vtuber sphere in a while.
Edit: Here is another

n8RRGI9.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Somebody give this woman a voice-acting gig. Her vocal range is nuts
Hopefuly she can get over her singing hangup cause there's room for more Puerto Rican vtubers who are operatically trained.
Getting some real gold in this stream

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I dont think any NijiENs have played or expressed any interest in playing it

If they dont have any personal objection to Rowling then their fanbase would sperg hard if they did probably
NijiEN fanbase is surrounded by twittards and tiktok teens I don't think they wanted to risk the ultrasperging it would cause by playing the wizard game even if it's good
The game itself is mid at best anyway, might be good enough if you were longtime HP fans but that's it

Edit:
On the Stars side of things, Kaoru and Kira seem to be viewed fondly. Kira is listed as an Alum, unlike Kaoru and Suzaku. Though, I don't really know anything about any of them.
There was one rrat brewed by that one JP keemstar (narukami) after Kaoru's termination but beyond that, there haven't been any further facts to back it up + the man is doing great on his original career (he recently got a sanrio collab event which is kind of a huge deal if you know the IP stuff with sanrio goes like) so the reasoning behind his termination remains a mystery.
Kira graduated due to his sickness as stated, he's still around playing games occasionally with his friends but not exactly making big things as a content creator as of now.
Suzaku is the only one I'm not sure of because the dude disappeared after a few months of debut but he's still pretty active on his roommate account as of now

i miss kira deep bros vocal range was insane do you think there would ever be a way for a graduated corpo to come back ?
It happened with Nijisanji's Sasaki Saku once, I don't think it's something that could happen often though because I imagined the procedure and whatnot needed to be discussed properly-- corpo stuff and all

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Wasn't it only last week or so that she actually learned that the ballsack has balls?
And honestly I wouldn't put it past her to just file it under "Not keyboard related" and instantly forget about it.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
If Ironmouse ever passes, Vshojo should hire her to pilot the mech.
I've been wondering that. When mouse finally succumbes to her illness (hopefuly decades from now) does her daughter get all her mothers models and rigging? If her daughter decided to follow in the mouses steps and started using mouses assests would people be fine with that?

fortnitesmasherX

Wasn't it only last week or so that she actually learned that the ballsack has balls?
I need the clip of that. For research.

I've been wondering that. When mouse finally succumbes to her illness (hopefuly decades from now) does her daughter get all her mothers models and rigging?
Will Vshojo be allowed to capture her and use her for slave labor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom