"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why Warwick specifically? Blood Hunt is great and hes a terrifying heal tank but he doesn't really scream rage quit especially since he can fall super far behind easily.

Shaco Yuumi and Teemo are annoying enough. Pyke has the kit of three champions. Yi will chase you to the ends of the earth and Singed will make you feel REALLY stupid the 15th time he tricks you into chasing him down.

Maybe it's a me thing but it feels like there are far better candidates to make them regret clicking play

He's my pocket pick because something about him just clicks for me and if I'm going against someone I know isn't going to know well enough to get away from me I can snowball hard off him and become a nightmare fast, especially if he continues on /muteall the in-game chat so he can't get live instructions other than from the viewer audience, which will continue to distract him and make him an easier target.

Shaco is a second pick but I'd have to practice with him again to grasp serious play in SR because I've played URF and ARAM pretty much exclusively for the past 4 years and have never really bothered to keep up with typical norms meta and I've not taken Shaco jungling since maybe season 7. Other picks I could take depending on lane/role would be Akali, Garen, Lux, Morgana, Trundle, Shen, Talon and Evelynn, but those are mostly coin flips. Warwick is a coin flip but both sides are heads.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Perception of Gura sure seems to have changed recently. Before she had this aloof quality, like stuff wouldn't touch her. "Oh look how she never uses twitter, unlike dumb pink and orange woman. She's got net-smarts from all her years online as a shitposter; the other holos should just ignore and laugh off drama like she does." Now it's like she's a quivering bundle of vulnerabilities, both physical and mental, that could collapse any time.

I got no idea. Not much of a Gura fan, truth be told. But I do find her interesting, since she's the biggest and because of her unique history as senzawa, so the change in her image is interesting.

Jacks Wasted Life

Gura is "special" because she is mentally ill. Most of the girls are not as mentally or physically challenged as she is and if they are they at least don't have as much social anxiety as she does.
If you wanna just whine about her not streaming, fine. I don't care. Personally I'd rather she stream a little than graduate and stop streaming entirely. Clearly she is still enjoying being in Hololive and participating in idol activities and dancing and singing and everything.
I do agree with Rrat Catcher though, part of this is an issue with Cover as a whole. Gura is a talent who should, in theory, literally print money. If Cover isn't doing enough to make sure she's at 100% to stream and actually participate in the primary goal of this company (vtubing) that's on them to try and make sure she's physically sound, has proper equipment and a good quality PC, and probably have a therapist on retainer. Why Cover isn't willing to put all this effort to get Gura at 100% is beyond me, but there is one thing I know for certain: If Gura would rather not stream at the same level as other talents because she"s different from them and isn't willing and/or able to stream at a large volume, then I will still take whatever I can because I like her as a streamer and idol, and am happy to see her at all instead of constantly complaining that she can't reach the same frequency of streaming as everybody else.
Do people want Gura to pull a James Rolfe and be a burned out husk who clearly doesn't care?

Reminder, YouTube is free. I hate to pull the "they don't owe you anything" card, but when whether or not you give them money for what they do, they really don't. If you want to pull membership due to lack of streams, no one is stopping you. If she's willing to lose money in SCs and possible relevancy, that's on her.

I think its amazing that a Japanese company is understanding of not grinding every ounce out of a worker, and actually cares about life's struggles. Better than most American companies it seems.

wew

Male hag love!
Briefly tuned in. Preeeeeetty sure this is not a "he." She sounds a bit like Rin Penrose, actually. Not sure if it's a Yugo situation or what, but I'm quite sure this character's roommate is not male.
> male (female)
:gunpeko:
So this is how guys feel about traps huh

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Miori singing (unarchived) Niji and Holo songs.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ahh, forgot Beryl was on!

She's near the end.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently the one music indie i shared here before made the instrumental, arrangement and mastering of the cover miori and bae did.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Gura sang the forbidden song. She's fucked now.....

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Blah blah Unity barf.

image.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@superduper wtf, I didn't see Uno-College on your LinkedIn :shiinastare: Rie "UNO-SMURF" Himemiya :annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I checked and didn't see anyone mention it, but Bae had another of her vegemite videos drop an hour ago. This time starring both a gyaru AND a brown girl (also watame), so if I'm doing the math right this is the best episode of Baegemite ever

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Amity just finished Her 6 month anniversary stream rematching debut yokaat seems like an extremely small company but its nice to see they atleast have been enjoying what their doing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - left a rare Hime on your profile because the collab stream was so good.

Rie Raptor.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

agility_