"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Even twitter lefties know what to do with Nolan.
I just find the idea of stepping outside of the asylum gates and immediately getting jumped by lesbians funny

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
In interest of archiving content, I'll share the full nolan moment with the tumblrite council fans.
1681491032217.png

(archive)
1681491175075.png

(archive)
1681491386065.png

(archive)
1681491525447.png

(archive)

Now, regarding these tumblrites/ex-tumblrites/SJWs/whatever you want to call them, I've been keeping an occasional eye on them. They'd easily be a good source of cringe and worth archiving, but the main hive of their shenanigans, the "Councilcord" as its referred to, is kept under lock-and-key for the most part. Only a few leaks have made their way out of the server, and interestingly, although they'll whine about "kiwi dwellers", they're all a bunch of doxxing idiots themselves.

Last thing: I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but "Ari", the de-facto face of this side of the Hololive fanbase, has been rumoured to be very obsessed with Kronii's dox, to the point where she's been constantly trying to push her being lesbian and/or nonbinary in various circles.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PekoWick

Not-Username

In interest of archiving content, I'll share the full nolan moment with the tumblrite council fans.

Now, regarding these tumblrites/ex-tumblrites/SJWs/whatever you want to call them, I've been keeping an occasional eye on them. They'd easily be a good source of cringe and worth archiving, but the main hive of their shenanigans, the "Councilcord" as its referred to, is kept under lock-and-key for the most part. Only a few leaks have made their way out of the server, and interestingly, although they'll whine about "kiwi dwellers", they're all a bunch of doxxing idiots themselves.

Last thing: I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but "Ari", the de-facto face of this side of the Hololive fanbase, has been rumoured to be very obsessed with Kronii's dox, to the point where she's been constantly trying to push her being lesbian and/or nonbinary in various circles.
I smell a budding henrietta :shiinawangy:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This probably gave them a huge ego boost, too:

(Not archiving, since it was archived earlier in the thread)

chihirogumi

I smell a budding henrietta :shiinawangy:
More like Gabriella Kroniig. What's with Kronii and attracting schizos and freaks the likes only seen in yuko's fanbase?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
More like Gabriella Kroniig. What's with Kronii and attracting schizos and freaks the likes only seen in yuko's fanbase?

In my experience the women who attract the worst men are the ones who are just a little bit lewd sometimes but mostly not, but keep hinting at it either subtly or overtly. It leaves room for the imagination to fill in the gaps. With a blatant whore, you can never fool yourself into thinking she's anything but public property.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Huh very interesting info.

Also find it ironic that one of the supposed "progressives" are shitting on me for liking a cartoon. That and the Discord stuff, I wasn't wrong when I called them hypocrites.

So like the "kronmei" isn't an act, they're actually that deranged. Color me shocked. Oh and in regards to Ari's actual response. 1st you're not fully a woman so you're a hypocrite. Also you don't need to be trans to criticize a trans person on trans stuff. So this is just a stupid ideologue excuse to avoid criticism. Like I said these people are completely delusional and believe they are the norm when they are the minority.

Finally, I mean I already "touched the poop" would be a bad idea to post the leaked screenshot? I just, want the W man

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Huh very interesting info.

Also find it ironic that one of the supposed "progressives" are shitting on me for liking a cartoon. That and the Discord stuff, I wasn't wrong when I called them hypocrites.

So like the "kronmei" isn't an act, they're actually that deranged. Color me shocked. Oh and in regards to Ari's actual response. 1st you're not fully a woman so you're a hypocrite. Also you don't need to be trans to criticize a trans person on trans stuff. So this is just a stupid ideologue excuse to avoid criticism. Like I said these people are completely delusional and believe they are the norm when they are the minority.

Finally, I mean I already "touched the poop" would be a bad idea to post the leaked screenshot? I just, want the W man
If you play the game you have already lost. The only thing you get is sinking yourself and the other. Should be saved for the end imo, probably not worth it otherwise. Let them fade into obscurity

Stunned But Dumb

I'll give you two guesses

1681493222083.png

Don't a lot of ladies like women who come off as cool and domineering? While she's not at all that, she often gives the impression with her deep silky voice, hairstyle, height, etc.

After reading what Gabriel posts in the degen thread about the nsfw green vtuber whose name I cannot recall atm, sorry, I think guys like him are just coomers who like fat boobs

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Discord shenenagins being full of faggotry and autism? Color me suprised

Also i hope no chuuba at Holo/Niji levels is retarded enough to be groomed by any flavour of discord/forum dwellers lmao
then again, Finana exists

Friezer

Kiara's definitely reading off what I'm guessing is an AI Script on stream right now.
Neuro Collab announcement?

Toreador4536

Holy daddy issues, batman. These people are so obsessively horny towards council, I think the one who Kronii replied to must have jacked off for 72 hours straight when they received the notification for it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If you play the game you have already lost. The only thing you get is sinking yourself and the other. Should be saved for the end imo, probably not worth it otherwise. Let them fade into obscurity
fair

plus it'd be a waste to post now at current size

Stunned But Dumb

You know what's funny is that since this is a public (that is to say, you can read this without an account) forum, some of them are probably reading what's being said in here and commenting about it back in their own discord or something. Ha...

Anyway, did anyone post Luca's Birthday cover? His accent really stands out in some parts in a delightful way, imo. Good stuff

Here's the afterparty stream in case you're interested in that as well

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kiara's definitely reading off what I'm guessing is an AI Script on stream right now.
Neuro Collab announcement?
Lmao, good call.

1681494544351.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Wow Marineschizo has a Tw Acc amazing (also not even trying to hide the Nijisister momento)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"In order to write lyrics I needs to feel sad and emotionally burdened"-Risu 2023

wkwkwkwkw

edit: I laughed because she laughed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom