"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This is believable but at the same time feels like a bit of a stretch? That post feels more a preemptive thing rather than in response to something. I know jewcorp is getting more popular which automatically means more degenerates and coomers but It's not like Pochi's had a huge growth in views or anything. I don't watch her too often so I can't say for sure but her chat seems like it's been normal. I just think she felt the need to clarify her stance on coomer shit since she released the donothon ASMR earlier tonight. Her break still feels like the illness or death of someone close to her but she said she'll talk about it when she's ready.

I did get a gifted membership to her a bit ago so I'll look at the asmr and see if it really is coomer stuff. Pochi is fine with talking about that stuff but has stated before that she just wants to vibe and play games. I don't think it'll be that wild personally.

The more degenerate dono goals were: Top 3 donors got a pair of socks, hentai tags tier list, $10k was the ASMR that came out tonight and $15k was a short doujin. Though iirc the doujin wasn't going to be nsfw. The tier list and the ASMR are members-only.

Edit: On the idea of management trying to push them into more nsfw stuff, it is certainly possible but I think Rin and Juna existing kinda throws that idea away lol. Maybe Pochi has a weaker spine than her genmates but they've all made clear stances on coomer content and have stuck to it. Juna will meme about it but won't actually do it. Rin absolutely refuses on principle. Yuko is.... Yuko. And Fuyo is in between Yuko and Pochi where she's a bit more on the degen side but won't go as far. For the HE girls, Nikki is another one that does almost 0 nsfw and Katta....needs a lot of therapy or some shit I dunno.
Reminder that Pochi is a woman and women do shit like experiment with thottery and then react emotionally all the time. She could have come strong out of the gate like Rin and Juna, but I'm not sure it would have worked for her as well. Rin has a natural magnetism and is just entertaining as a person, while Juna still drew in lots of coomers who thought she was just playing hard to get until she started collabs with males, after which her simp count dropped for a while. Fuyo and Pochi were long expected to not do so hot during the donothon, it wasn't until Pochi posted the socks on the goal sheet that chatter picked up from people saying they'd pity dono to people planning a bidding war for anime girl socks. It's not that much of a stretch to see a scenario wherein management saw the reaction and started saying "yeah do more coombait stuff it really seems to boost your numbers" and Pochi had a woman moment and started feeling regret.
Maybe she'll say more on the matter in the future but i think too many people are saying "ah yeah she did a socks giveaway lol what a coomer" without realizing how common it is for people to take the short path to money and then feel grimy afterwards.

Edit -
Asians just can't stop with the canine consumption can they
Screenshot_20230414-005804-291.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Btw, there’s a Niji collab with a Phasmo type game

The fuck is the point of a Phasmo-like game but women are running around with their asses out in bikinis? What the fuck.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Dude she has the shittiest hentai of all of hololive, all kronies know this (lesbian art style).
I'd say there are a few good ones, but I can't name them right now. Bingsardina is the only one that comes to mind at the moment, but they rarely post to begin with, and it's not exclusive Kronii art from them.
Sigh, lesbians man...
Edit: What? What's with the bonking? I'm merely st-
ah to hell with it, maybe sleep is the best medicine right now.:annoyedpippa:
Take funny animation as compensation

Last edited:

Not-Username

Personally I don’t think I did anything wrong by posting DN but I’m not going to fight the mods and agreed not to post him again
Nolan is like an elephant in a porcelain shop. His trampling around annoys others and steps on shit but he doesn't realize until shot with a tranquilizer dart. And then he still insists on "not guilty" as it is his nature as elephant to trample around.
Typical USA education.
The fuck is the point of a Phasmo-like game but women are running around with their asses out in bikinis? What the fuck.
Niji has to defend it's "not idol" Status against the new small corpos :smugrys:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Gonna link this girl Pippa raided in this thread since I think she's worth the share.
youtube.com/@KichiAKAVirtual

Really impressive singer. Apparently most of her streams are combo zatsu/karaoke, which is right up my alley. Almost all of them are archived too.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@God's Strongest Gaogetter shouldn't you change your name to god's strongest whatever gezu's fan name is since she killed the gezu persona?.
I believe this has been explained in the post where he changed his name.
yeah i know, sana dies becomes sanalite, sava dies becomes gaogetter, gezu dies her fan name is next.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Gaogetter shouldn't you change your name to god's strongest whatever gezu's fan name is since she killed the gezu persona?.
You're telling me you missed the fucking novel I wrote explaining my rebranding? I'm insulted

@God's Strongest Gaogetter has learned of her existence though, so don't get too attracted to her.
Sava's ENTIRE FUCKING GEN graduated all at once you cannot blame her graduating on ME SPECIFICALLY I didn't even watch the others

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Clip? Too lazy. Have a timestamp instead!
But this fucking killed me earlier. Rin leaves the room and her mom takes over her model and just shits all over her.

Pouring alcohol ASMR, sick Rin burns, "champagne flute is trash for gin"
LITERALLY HOW DO I SIMP!?

Also Niji has Metal Gear perms along with other shit I already play, so get fucked Cover. I'd probably also have oshipanic if I got to actually be a coworker to Calli and Vesper.
Be like La+, embrace your inner degenerate!

Saw Lumi's reaction to the first ep of oshi no ko earlier. Knowing nothing about it and being curious, I gave it a watch. When it ended, I sat back and thought to myself, "Hmmm. This must be what a Sapling feels like."
Especially Ruby's "Head pats please!", the sapling life please fucking god dont end like this did

Sava's ENTIRE FUCKING GEN graduated all at once you cannot blame her graduating on ME SPECIFICALLY I didn't even watch the others
This is just proof you're becoming Tetsuo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Personally I don’t think I did anything wrong by posting DN but I’m not going to fight the mods and agreed not to post him again
Consorting with filipinos is a punishable offense. The banhammer shall fall upon thee.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Amoria from V&U has agreed to play alien isolation if she reaches 500K subs, pls help us reach the goal.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
New proposal: Thirstposting in this thread should come at a cost of one's own pound of flesh.

I could stand to lose some weight.

Gonna link this girl Pippa raided in this thread since I think she's worth the share.
youtube.com/@KichiAKAVirtual

Really impressive singer. Apparently most of her streams are combo zatsu/karaoke, which is right up my alley. Almost all of them are archived too.

I don't understand her "agency," AKA Virtual. They have a couple dozen streamers with some having some very decent numbers. But their company channel or web site doesn't indicate that it's an agency. Look at the nonsense marketing babble on their about page:

Based in Tokyo, home to animation and endless innovations, AKA Virtual enables Creators & Brands to interact with fans through Virtual Characters in the digital world. Our dedicated software is your one-click entry into the virtual world.

AKA Virtual specializes in 3D Content Creation, Live Streaming and Social Media Marketing. Let us take you into this new era of real-time Digital Celebrities and Virtual Spaces.

Okay, so they do software to do 3D streams? But their streamers seem to primarily be 2D and there's no actual name of the software they use/sell/whatever. I guess they're just a standard agency but they don't want to call themselves that for some crazy reason.

Anyway, this Kichi seems like a winner. Her talking about trying to do cherry blossom viewing in Ueno Park was nostalgic for me, and in general she seems pretty charismatic. She might go down next to the chinchilla as a prime Pippick.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You're telling me you missed the fucking novel I wrote explaining my rebranding? I'm insulted

Whatever you say, bad omen. If anything happens to Sena i will find you.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
But most importantly:
  • He's Filipino
Of fucking course
Also feels like the femcel hating on hex issue has been on-going for as long as he debuted, I thought people were over it already but I guess so as long he refused to think twice about the things he said they'll never going to leave him alone

You learn many new things everyday. Also, didn't she say she liked BL or something? I feel like I'm getting something confused there. Feel like a lesbian wouldn't really enjoy that stuff, since their gay usually stems from the dislike of weenie. yes I used the word weenie. Don't worry about it.
Some fujos are lesbian to some degree, for the more sane-leaning females they're just treating it as some form of entertainment similar to dudes who occasionally watches hentai instead of making it their whole personality

GOTBB

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I wholly understand your point, but I must refute it by countering with this.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I see NotHana is still dead set on not wanting to grow as a content creator, going so far as to private her account. I really don't like the implications behind this.

View attachment 20249
View attachment 20250
Nym is her side gig while Hana is her main job. I'd imagine she doesn't want too many people following Nym thinking she's going to jump ship (she isn't).
And also, some of ex-ID are taking notice that people are following their roommate accounts. Especially after the announcement of 4 people graduating.
See: ZEA's roommate.
Screenshot_20230411-184619_Brave.jpg
Additionally; Hana has said several times that she never wanted to be massively famous. She's (more or less) content with being a 2view and would rather people watch her kouhais.

I'm giving Yuri credit where credit is due. She got France (kind of) right.
1681455410087.png

:SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's Hime'n Time....oh I mean Jujitsu time right @superduper :SelenHAHAhere:

Did she seriously start streaming right when I left?
VOD down?
[youtube-Rie Ch. 姫宮りえ【Phase Connect】] - 【Singing】Members requests for March ♡ [2Ai3Xa7bupI][1681441159].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.
Wonder what stupid thing she did this time that forced her to take down the vod.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh no guys I think Idol is poaching Canan/Noel :panik:
lolwutcanan.PNG
Did she seriously start streaming right when I left?

Wonder what stupid thing she did this time that forced her to take down the vod.
She revealed a secret Super Duper Jutsu :retard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom