Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A lot of IRyS's recent songs have been really good, but the rhythm game collab has probably the weakest among them. Seethe, me.

Still gonna play it though.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Comet woman continuing her puyotetris coaching arc, tonight on Sora's and Okayu's channels respectively

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Nolan is like an elephant in a porcelain shop. His trampling around annoys others and steps on shit but he doesn't realize until shot with a tranquilizer dart. And then he still insists on "not guilty" as it is his nature as elephant to trample around.
The only reason this community is thriving is because of tards like Nolan

Airless

Active lurker
Heads up, my mother-in-law's return stream is starting soon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nym is her side gig while Hana is her main job. I'd imagine she doesn't want too many people following Nym thinking she's going to jump ship (she isn't).
And also, some of ex-ID are taking notice that people are following their roommate accounts. Especially after the announcement of 4 people graduating.
See: ZEA's roommate.
View attachment 20266
Additionally; Hana has said several times that she never wanted to be massively famous. She's (more or less) content with being a 2view and would rather people watch her kouhais.

That only confirms/seals the deal she's graduating and moving to solo. If she's dead set on not being famous or popular, she'd be much better off as a 2view independent. Also without a company line censoring her stuff, she'd be free to let loose of her pro LBGTBBQ+ hot takes for twitter asspats. It'll be like a Gibara situation where within the week of receiving her second constume, she took off.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Final day of scrims! TSB streams all POVs this time

thirteenorphans

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Drinking stream with Mashiro Yuki

MyName

Final day of scrims! TSB streams all POVs this time

God I hope that's enough Apex for some time. Even if the interactions are fun, the gameplay filters my boomer brain so hard.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
God I hope that's enough Apex for some time. Even if the interactions are fun, the gameplay filters my boomer brain so hard.
(Not) regretfully, the main event is tomorrow

Wait, if even fujos hate him, whom does his fanbase consist of?
parasocial menhera teenagers

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think they just REALLY hate hex. Hatred of him is like the one thing the /vt/ards and fujos agree on.
Wait, if even fujos hate him, whom does his fanbase consist of?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia made it bros! Number 40 in superchats!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The Holostars EN WoW VoDs are back, as someone who missed I'm very relieved. Or at the very least Vesper's is.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Hachi's just started up one of her regular karaoke streams, come check her out. She's really good!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There we go. Someone clipped the peak Gin moment from yesterday.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
For the holy month of Ramadan, Kobo Kanaeru of Hololive Indonesia has a collaboration this weekend, in which she will demonstrate pure and righteous livestream conduct.

Archive

Text:
What's up Kobokers! Di bulan Ramadhan ini, VALORANT Indonesia akan berkolaborasi dengan @kobokanaeru dari hololive Indonesia, lho!

Dalam event kolaborasi #VALORANTxKoboKanaeru ini, Riot Games menantang Kobo untuk main VALORANT dengan menjaga perilaku dan perkataan alias "Seiso Livestream".

Nggak cuma itu, Kobo juga akan memberikan donasi kepada saudara-saudara kita yang membutuhkan untuk membuat perubahan yang berarti di bulan Ramadan ini.

Nantikan keseruan event ini di channel YouTube Kobo Kanaeru pada hari Sabtu, 15 April 2023 pukul 21:00 WIB.

Jangan sampai ketinggalan ya!

Translation:
What's up Kobokers! In this month of Ramadan, VALORANT Indonesia will collaborate with Kobo Kanaeru from hololive Indonesia! In the #VALORANTxKoboKanaeru collaboration event, Riot Games challenges Kobo to play VALORANT while maintaining proper behavior and language, also known as "Seiso Livestream." But that's not all, Kobo will also donate to our fellow brothers and sisters in need to make a meaningful change during Ramadan. Stay tuned for the excitement of this event on Kobo Kanaeru's YouTube channel on Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM WIB. Don't miss it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom