"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some dark humor from Ironmouse:

This is why Cover is working on their Gura AI to replace her once she dies from whatever illness is keeping her from being an active member of HoloEN.

Edit:
SHE LIVES with an important message

Goddamn it, the fucking timing. See their AI can even read minds and predict when you are gonna shitpost about her!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For her new model. There has to be an admin somewhere who has a chip on their shoulder that's going out of their way to fuck with Twitch Vtubers after they debut new models, because this isn't even the lewdest Snuffy has. There's big cleavage sure, but it's dressed, got nothing on Smilfy.
He's doing the Lord's work, far as I'm concerned

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There haven't been enough SubaLuna streams lately.
They just met in block game. Subaru said let's play together next time since she's ending stream soon and Luna said to wait half a year. Good luck comrade :gurasemperfi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Edit: One with Yukoschizo and Sithis BBC Lover to conmemorate that wonderful event.
By the way I was thinking about doing this but I'd like to use a different silly fight. If anyone knows something like that I'd appreciate you sharing it.
Cripple fight (or if you are really saucy the They Live original)
Care to show me the They Live one? I don't think I'm seeing the right one.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
By the way I was thinking about doing this but I'd like to use a different silly fight. If anyone knows something like that I'd appreciate you sharing it.
Cripple fight (or if you are really saucy the They Live original)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
About 20 mins before Gezu, now Mozumi, is meant to begin the Morrowind stream she postponed a couple days ago. Inshallah she will stream :pekomusliml:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sava Safari is streaming Morrowing in a few minutes, if nothing else comes up

I'm just going to keep calling her Sava until the dust settles in on this whole changing her identity every minute, so Gezu->Mozzo->Mozumi Pichi->Pichu->Pikachu->Raichu. I'm guessing there could be a clause in effect in case she deliberately poaches viewers away from KP property into her older account, hence why the rename. I'm only guessing, but it's what a fartstuffed Japanese corpo would actually do.

e: beaten by seconds. Hand me your clocks.
e2: Postponed again, Nerevar

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
since we talked about Snuffy

speaking of degenerates. Hex is going on break

edit: for a week

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is why Cover is working on their Gura AI to replace her once she dies from whatever illness is keeping her from being an active member of HoloEN.
In the distant future, Gura shall return to regular streaming.

This faraway day shall be foretold by the four streams of the apocalypse.

The first stream shall be Froot streaming her 60 k donation to charity.

The second stream shall be Ironmouse streaming Ring Fit Adventure.

The third stream shall be Zentreya streaming without his TTS.

And the fourth stream shall be Hime Hajime streaming.

Only after these four streams have passed shall Gura return to regular streaming.

Airless

Active lurker
Nice try Ame, you were too slow
wdsmbt.png

Edit:

Goddamn it, the fucking timing. See their AI can even read minds and predict when you are gonna shitpost about her!
It's less of a prediction considering the recent state of nyfco/vt/reddit/comments on her most recent vod

Mehk

About 20 mins before Gezu, now Mozumi, is meant to begin the Morrowind stream she postponed a couple days ago. Inshallah she will stream :pekomusliml:

Seems she will be delaying the stream again? Cause girls gotta have a "normal" sleep schedule? Also I blame you for her postponing so much.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seems she will be delaying the stream again? Cause girls gotta have a "normal" sleep schedule? Also I blame you for her postponing so much.

Well she did travel from NA to Norway recently so having a fucked up internal clock is to be expected, I suppose. Also fuck you

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Care to show me the They Live one? I don't think I'm seeing the right one.
It's like twenty hours long

EDIT: Honestly the idea of like Yukoschizo telling BBC to put the glasses on to accept the truth seems thematically accurate as well

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's like twenty hours long

I was about to ask if I was right. So you ARE trying to kill me!
thank fuck I'm on adderall. I'll see what I can do. Don't get your hopes up though, this laptop is a piece of shit.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ok, now for real. Let's go moba Vesper!

23.png

Opinion: co-op against AI is the best mode for someone with no friends to help you get used to things past tutorials. I am talking about Dota 2, no idea about League

EDIT: wtf is that mana, spells are almost free? Is there like combo system or you are supposed to spam them off cooldown?

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
What Gura's really been doing instead of streaming:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom