"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another singing stream from Yuki-chan

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Blue Journey, that new Hololive project will premiere a new video in an hour

Teaser revealed more info such as the participating girls (seems to be JP only for now, spoiler below)
Shiranui Flare
Omaru Polka
Houshou Marine
Tokoyami Towa
Aki Rosenthal
Shirogane Noel
Usada Pekora
Ookami Mio
Sakura Miko
Yuzuki Choco
Oozora Subaru
Minato Aqua
Tsunomaki Watame
Nekomata Okayu
Shishiro Botan
Amane Kanata
Hakui Koyori
Shirakami Fubuki
Inugami Korone
Himemori Luna
Yukihana Lamy
Sakamata Chloe
Takane Lui

Three original songs will be released as part of this project, more coming soon at 8th July (so this is another of their Bloom-esque project I guess)
"I Am Alone" - Vo. Aqua, Marine, Watame
Blue Journey - [Blue Journey] Embark Movie [iLSoE8VwqTY - 713x401 - 0m41s].png

"You ≠ Me" - Vo. Miko, Marine, Polka
Blue Journey - [Blue Journey] Embark Movie [iLSoE8VwqTY - 683x384 - 0m44s].png

"Dear Youthful Days" - Vo. Aqua, Kanata, Lamy
Blue Journey - [Blue Journey] Embark Movie [iLSoE8VwqTY - 683x384 - 0m48s].png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't get her mindset, honestly. Why even delve into content creation if you reject your own community like this? It's even more absurd considering that she has nearly 300k subs but yet whinges over being at almost 500 followers.
And what the hell does "massive interactions" mean? Do people have to prove their loyalty to her by giving up their fuckin' firstborn to her or something?
I mean that could be the case. Considering that some of the earlier notHana followers could've been Hana's ardent memberships, there is some possibility that what Hana suggested is that she wanted things to happen slower and gradually, ie "you legit found her somewhere, and so you keep interacting to the point that you know the remaining follower on the back of your hand and she do know you like the back of her hand" or something like that.

She really don't want people to just, you know, come up and follow her just because one guy be like "EY, I GOT HANA'S NEW ACCOUNT HERE, FRESHLY STOLEN FROM SOME WEIRDO IN A WEIRD FORUM THINGIE" and people just follow her because they're hoping the new account would turn into just another Hana or following because its what others been doing.

That said, for Hana exclusively, it could just like what MornLurker stated on his post:
edit: regarding Hana herself, it kinda pains me as a fan but she's most likely suffering from huge impostor syndrome after her popularity took off internationally and became the notable early Indonesian VTuber whilst being half-indonesian herself (there are still locals who made big deals out of this for obnoxious reason mostly). She strikes me as someone who doesn't want to stand out as much while having a small community she could look after, which is honest batshit insanely optimistic views as a content creator. I don't fault her for having this line of view, just hoping she didn't keep the gatekeep-y act for so long because there's only so much you can do to control your viewers
At least some others he mentioned on his post might be related from sudden increase of follower and they didn't expect it and all (or more like "dangit, i got discovered" or someshit, iunno), but for Hana, it's a very special thing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Place your bets on which Blue Women are in Blue Journey, we have about 18 minutes to showtime

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It is with a heavy heart that I must report on the death of one (1) Gezu Gezu, from substantial egg consumption compounded by soap poisoning

In her place, however, Mozumi Pichi shall take the reigns as our local Gyaruchuuba-in-spirit - or at least until she has a model proper

(tl;dr: Gezu Gezu rebranded as Mozumi Pichi, she's not actually dead - KEEP AWAY FROM HER, GAOGETTER)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Teaser revealed more info such as the participating girls (seems to be JP only for now, spoiler below)
Shiranui Flare
Omaru Polka
Houshou Marine
Tokoyami Towa
Aki Rosenthal
Shirogane Noel
Usada Pekora
Ookami Mio
Sakura Miko
Yuzuki Choco
Oozora Subaru
Minato Aqua
Tsunomaki Watame
Nekomata Okayu
Shishiro Botan
Amane Kanata
Hakui Koyori
Shirakami Fubuki
Inugami Korone
Himemori Luna
Yukihana Lamy
Sakamata Chloe
Takane Lui

Three original songs will be released as part of this project, more coming soon at 8th July (so this is another of their Bloom-esque project I guess)
View attachment 20259

View attachment 20260

View attachment 20261

Apparently it's distributed by Universal Music
Screenshot - 2023-04-13T052021.562.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It is with a heavy heart that I must report on the death of one (1) Gezu Gezu, from substantial egg consumption compounded by soap poisoning

In her place, however, Mozumi Pichi shall take the reigns as our local Gyaruchuuba-in-spirit - or at least until she has a model proper

(tl;dr: Gezu Gezu rebranded as Mozumi Pichi, she's not actually dead - KEEP AWAY FROM HER, GAOGETTER)

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT @God's Strongest Gaogetter you chocolate killer! you should have stayed away from her!.
May she find rest away from you. Kropray.png

Airless

Active lurker
Magni didn't realize he needs to put almond milk in the fridge.

He bought almond milk in bulk.

He's been drinking spoiled almond milk for who knows how long.

:magnicope:
Almond milk is basically nut water. As long as it's unopened it doesn't need to be refrigerated

I don't get her mindset, honestly. Why even delve into content creation if you reject your own community like this? It's even more absurd considering that she has nearly 300k subs but yet whinges over being at almost 500 followers.
And what the hell does "massive interactions" mean? Do people have to prove their loyalty to her by giving up their fuckin' firstborn to her or something?
She probably just doesn't want to deal with gawkers and drama chasers. It probably would've been better for her to capitalize on the attention but I get where she's coming from.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not sure if this goes in degen because of Melody or here cause Filian does not know what Yaoi is

Hasn't BL replaced yaoi to the point where younger JPs don't know what yaoi is supposed to mean?

Melody might be showing her age here.
I see NotHana is still dead set on not wanting to grow as a content creator, going so far as to private her account. I really don't like the implications behind this.

View attachment 20249
View attachment 20250
:menhera:
This will unironically be what disqualifies you from being a Holostar.
Then again, there's Hizaki Gamma. Youthfully enthusiastic, happy boy rather than sad girl.

Seems to work, too. I apologise in advance for the numberfagging, but he's consistently #3 for views amongst Stars JP (Astel and Roberu have the #1 & #2 spots).

If you want to be happy with someone, rather than feeling better about yourself because other people are mentally worse off than you, Hizaki Gamma is for you.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kanaria will be collabing with Suisei for his new song dropping tomorrow, he's the vocaloid producer who made the ever-popular song KING

Also DOOG anniversary live now, currently kicking koronesuki and cameraman on stage (wish that were me)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Shiranui Flare
Omaru Polka
Houshou Marine
Tokoyami Towa
Aki Rosenthal
Shirogane Noel
Usada Pekora
Ookami Mio
Sakura Miko
Yuzuki Choco
Oozora Subaru
Minato Aqua
Tsunomaki Watame
Nekomata Okayu
Shishiro Botan
Amane Kanata
Hakui Koyori
Shirakami Fubuki
Inugami Korone
Himemori Luna
Yukihana Lamy
Sakamata Chloe
Takane Lui

View attachment 20259

View attachment 20260

View attachment 20261

The video description expands a bit on the trailer and the selected girls as well. TLDR they made sure to check on their schedules, their priorities and their styles before asking them to join the project. The Blue Journey songs are going to be focusing on the "hidden emotions" that anyone can relate to. I'm expecting a ton of ballads and an overall more depressing tone than usual.
■Message from "Blue Journey"
Things can't stay the same if we want to keep shining with you. There are feelings that can only get through in the cloudiest of times. And that is why we embark on a journey. A journey into a world without a map, and a journey to sing songs of the people we meet there and their feelings. Blue Journey, a journey through hearts and music.

■What is "Blue Journey"?
hololive began bringing cheerful and energetic messages to everyone with the "hololive IDOL PROJECT". In this project, we will display not only each talent's dazzling side, but also the emotions everyone wants to keep hidden—the kind that make anyone want to scream their hearts out. By expressing these feelings in musical and worldview form, we hope that they will put a new kind of smile on all of your faces.

[About the Participating Members in "Blue Journey"]
At hololive, we and our talents are always striving to push the boundaries of what we can do. We're always looking for ways to bring new and exciting experiences to our loyal fans, and also to introduce hololive to even more new fans. Blue Journey is only one such endeavor among many. And in undertaking these endeavors, we always take into account each of our talents' working styles, their current priorities, and various other factors before extending offers to them. The human heart changes from person to person, and so too does the journey through it. This particular journey just turned out to be with these 23 members. In Blue Journey, we will strive to make the most effective use of the participating members in each moment, and look to deliver to you the various sights and scenes we encounter along the way. We hope that you will support hololive's newest endeavor. And we ask that you, the fans, please understand and accept these choices made by hololive.

Blue Journey Producer

Funny enough, Subaru actually talked about it in a members stream a few weeks ago. She said she had finished recording the darkest song she's ever done and it made her feel weird. She liked the song but couldn't relate to the lyrics and how depressing they were at all. Management even admitted it was a struggle to add her to the group doing the recording. It made her think her viewers are gonna be confused when it releases but to look forward to it. I didn't mention it cause I figured it was a group cover coming out sometime soon but it's safe to assume she was talking about this project.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Rie gets superduped into looking up something she really shouldn't have.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Doggo's 4th anniversary live started a bit ago!

New outfit reveal right from the start.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, apparently my WoW account is suspended. :SelenHAHAhere: It's been like 16 years since I've played so whatever the fuck happened but not surprised.
Your account 100% got hacked and banned after a Chinese gold farmer used it for botting.

These three are great together. Totally unhinged.

Kalion

:)

kukkia

Early Adopter
Unfathomably based, when even the 4kids twink ignores you, how low can one go?
Low enough that the twink asks to date you, I guess.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Korone Ch. 戌神ころね - 【#戌神ころね4周年】みんなのおかげで4周年、本当にありがとう!!!4th anniversary Live☆★【戌神ころねホロライブ】 [o3Jei...png

Sure is a surprise, Debi Debiru guesting now and singing the inazuma eleven song

Kalion

:)
image_2023-04-13_082657216.png
Holy crap, she got Isao Taira to sing Galaxy Cyclone Braiger with her. AND IDEON.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Damn the doog isn't joking when she said she had an unpredictable guest for this live lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom