"Everyone just hold on a minute, right now Moona will be injibu... indjibooboobuburuuu (Invisible)"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Man I wish I could watch the Boys, but Scarle is streaming.

I'm too horny for my own good.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Disappointment

The lads are playing classic WoW and my nostalgia is yanking me hard. Playing BC with my buddy doing quests to speed level, grinding for hours on end for rep and mounts and not even doing raids... man simpler times.

Oh god they turned on pvp. This will be fun.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shit, I'm also feeling the itch to play WoW again. I thought I had shaken that addiction..

Some guy named Oshi Killer showed up and apparently several Holostars EN know him?

wew

Male hag love!
Uh oh, Vesper is using small QoL addons, time for another perms implosion.
doesn't WoW not care about plugins and even support them?

Looks like they're zug zug boys
View attachment 20245

Lets gooooo when I played for a week I was also an undead priest! Friends forced me on a RP server so I made up this whole story about how his main mission in life was to find love but thanks to him being undead and missing a jaw he was slow to react/respond to other people so it was not meant to be. Will never forget when we rped waterboarding this gnome to steal their money and played it off as a baptism when someone came over from all the screaming. I was still holding the bag over their head thanks to my slow reaction lmao.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
:depressedtako:

I feel left out by not having nostalgia for WoW, only bitter recollection of everyone I know preferring to spend all their fucking time playing it instead of doing anything else. The more I hear Flayon's voice the more I hope he gets murdered by a crazed fan at a convention.

Apparently I do have WoW still on my Battlenet account...

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Grampire's teabagging one of his Vestie's corpses...the hinges are loose once more!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Everyone here should remember Blizzard is basically the Wactor of game devs.

Speech To Text

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
This poor RP'r just getting constantly picked on cause he beat Bettel in a duel.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Luckily Blizzard encourages addon use unlike some MMOs.
That's just because the base game is nearly unplayable and you need ~20 mods to make it tolerable.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Looks like they're zug zug boys
View attachment 20245
Multiple POVs for the WOW Classic stream

Only one not streaming is Magni, who is a Tauren Hunter
They're definitely playing Classic Era and not Wrath Classic, which is evident by Bettel's energy bar regenerating in ticks.

No real tank. Druid tank is kinda shit early on due to bad gear. Only starts getting decent at around 35. Doubt they will get past level 20 though. Probably a one-off until level 10 and they will do Ragefire Chasm.

If Vesper leaves auto-attack on his WoW action bar, I'm going to put his entire MMO gamer cred into doubt.

Axel bought the anniversary pack or some shit for current WoW.
And then didn't pay a sub.
I do that still. I have had problems with auto attack bugging the fuck out and having it set to a key works.

Shit, I'm also feeling the itch to play WoW again. I thought I had shaken that addiction..

Some guy named Oshi Killer showed up and apparently several Holostars EN know him?
Honestly its a fun game.

Betoshi, another one of Vesper's assassin contacts.

Ascension is far more interesting than anything the WoW dev team has put out in a decade.
Felmyst TBC was pretty good until BLizzard fucked it over (pre WoW-Classic). This was back when Blizzard also closed Nostalrius.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I played WotLK to fucking death, probably did the whole leveling and endgame cycle a good 15 times, so I decided to try out a supposedly good Pandaria server, wish me luck bros.

:kroded:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

UberSoldat

I see NotHana is still dead set on not wanting to grow as a content creator, going so far as to private her account. I really don't like the implications behind this.

1681363326918.png

1681363396724.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bettel has finally had revenge on Betoshi and expelled him from the camp

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Waving Inbound in 20 minutes or less

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Phase gets a weird amount people false flagging as fans on the catlog
1681364607737.png

Status