"I'm a dragon rawr"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know everyone has been worried about how best to back up and share their favourite Rie art with everyone else without cluttering up the main discussion thread, so Superduper has volunteered to host all our Rie art on her profile page. And by volunteer, I mean complain every time someone posts Rie art on her profile page, but what's she going to do if you post your art on there anyway?

1681323460480.png

Airless

Active lurker
Virtual Asylum? More like Virtual Retirement Home

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MyName

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be directing a new film today

Her latest masterpiece

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Come on. We're not that old.
All your base, am I right kids?
Can't wait for Proctor to get dementia so I can take his place and zoomerify the asylum to my liking. :kroevil:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Kids these days and their Ukraine war videos :vesperfacepalm:
Back in my day, the cheeki breekis were called "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. larpers," as they should be. :whatastory:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Please make some memes with this picture i feel like it has a lot of potential

20125-d4747be63fed5a184d4c6d199e7331a4.jpg

I made two memes about this picture for you:
1681324505850.png

1681324551818.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Virtual Asylum? More like Virtual Retirement Home
We're busy talking about how anime was better in our time, routinely use racial and sexual slurs, cuss out the pampered youth, and occasionally have exchanges about our medical conditions. Also Hag Love.

You joke, but it's entirely accurate.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We're busy talking about how anime was better in our time, routinely use racial and sexual slurs, cuss out the pampered youth, and occasionally have exchanges about our medical conditions. Also Hag Love.

frank2.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wemi just ragequit Earthbound!

I haven't played that game since.... well snice it wasn't retro....it was the second RPG game I ever played and all I remember is it was weird. I finished it though as a non-rpg-understander so she should be okay. For comparison, the first rpg I play was mario rpg and I didn't understand to buy gear in shops so I never upgraded. I got stuck on the axe'em rangers and had to go back out of the volcano to go back to the shops..... but did I buy the gear?.... NO I just more and more healing items and brute forced through the boss fight. I only beat it because eventually you find good gear for most characters.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
PonRys is playing the fan rpg.

I'm gonna have the music stuck on my head after this.

The Astrogirl arrange got me fucked up man :inatiredl:

That was a really great fangame with a lot of love put into it. It's been a while since I sat through a long stream like that. IRyS being bad at it only made the experience better so good stuff hope woman.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Astrogirl arrange got me fucked up man :inatiredl:

That was a really great fangame with a lot of love put into it. It's been a while since I sat through a long stream like that. IRyS being bad at it only made the experience better so good stuff hope woman.
Really nice game with tons of thought put into it. Here is the OST, which was done very well:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@superduper Remember. Wemi NEVER LIES

Airless

Active lurker
Come on. We're not that old.
All your base, am I right kids?
Take the Bae Test. Fail and you have to retire

Joke?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After all the soap she ate the other day, Gezu Gezu has come down with terminal tummy hort and today's stream will be held later, this is so sad:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After all the soap she ate the other day, Gezu Gezu has come down with terminal tummy hort and today's stream will be held later, this is so sad:

Women

(I would talk about chemistry and how bases react, but the world is too far gone at this point)

Ensok

Early Adopter

She needs to find that brand of soap from A Christmas Story and eat it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

That's about what I expected, she was supposed to do a drawing stream today and when no waiting room went up and she didn't have a tweet out (at that point) I put 2 and 2 together. I just hope she gets well soon :sanasmile:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom