"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"I just thought it was a typing game..."
Still got the perms; though mane-chan may be regretting that now.
I was invested by the end of this silly game; but what the hell is up by introducing a BRAND NEW mechanic for the final boss? lol
It's been 10 years Sega, where's that sequel?

EDIT: She requested the perms 2 years ago!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I remember seeing this persons ASMR and going "I wonder if she has some other content I can watch" because I can only deal with ear licking audio for so long before I want to throw on rain sounds instead, so I looked around and found a few vods of her playing games. The model is uhhh :shiinastare: but she seems to only speak korean, which is a shame. Still, might continue watching.

Make sure she is not a troon before investing your time. Last time we have a VTA member fell into ear-licking troon ASMR :kroniidrinking:
Yeah, I was among 'em. Unfortunately I have no clue how to figure out if they are or not. I suck at distinguishing voices and their gender sometimes.

Last edited:

niggaphil

I remember seeing this persons ASMR and going "I wonder if she has some other content I can watch" because I can only deal with ear licking audio for so long before I want to throw on rain sounds instead, so I looked around and found a few vods of her playing games. The model is uhhh :shiinastare: but she seems to only speak korean, which is a shame. Still, might continue watching.

Make sure she is not a troon before investing your time. Last time we have a VTA member fell into ear-licking troon ASMR :kroniidrinking:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Yeah, I was among 'em. Unfortunately I have no clue how to figure out if they are or not. I suck at distinguishing voices and their gender sometimes.

Shocking absolutely no one, I follow Parkdonna, her ASMR is pretty chill (I'm more tolerant of the licky lickies than others here, I'd imagine) and she does have like, three VODs on Youtube that don't contain ear licking, so have fun with those, I guess:

Also c'mon, that model is perfection and you know it :smugrys:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Shocking absolutely no one, I follow Parkdonna, her ASMR is pretty chill (I'm more tolerant of the licky lickies than others here, I'd imagine) and she does have like, three VODs on Youtube that don't contain ear licking, so have fun with those, I guess:

Also c'mon, that model is perfection and you know it :smugrys:

I ain't no gyaru eliminator, but yes her model is pretty damn nice. :smugina:
And I don't mind the licking asmr too much, as any ASMR will have me nearly out cold within the first 30 or minutes. However, tapping of any kind will damn near knock me out at record pace.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
In response to a raid, Erina started to say "Hello I'm Kahn/kon/con(not sure)...oh did I just say my name is kon...hah hah I'm..." don't know if this means anything :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We got League instead of a Hitman stream (hopefully one where Takeshi learns what fucking perms are for that game). Clock HATE.
If he didn't play that +2, I don't think we would've ever gotten another Vesper stream, so who knows, this could be the lesser of two evils.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
EDIT: She requested the perms 2 years ago!
I see the world of perms will never be an easy one to handle. I wonder how many games have been stuck in limbo for over a year now?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Also in member stream, Riifu mentioned wanting to play the Orc Massage Game.
That horny leaf lady better leave Randon alone!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I see the world of perms will never be an easy one to handle. I wonder how many games have been stuck in limbo for over a year now?
I guess it all comes down to japanese autism. I really doubt these orientals send another mail or fax after they don't get a response because "it's rude". This instance might be a salary man looking through old ass faxes that they never got around to and finally responded, most western companies just assume it's spam or a scam and don't bother. I really doubt they even try to send a DM through twitter, everything has to be by mail of fax, I honestly believe they would have perms for days if they tried sending a DM to their twitter accounts and go from there.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yura releasing a cover she did with Pikamee (recorded prior to Pika graduating)

[archive]

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
YOU HORNY FUCKS. :pikayabai:
I ain't horny! I merely said the model was pretty nice and I could stand the licking ASMR! Doesn't necessarily mean I WANT to listen to it.

Besides, I need to learn Korean somehow. Very important later on.
I guess it all comes down to japanese autism. I really doubt these orientals send another mail or fax after they don't get a response because "it's rude". This instance might be a salary man looking through old ass faxes that they never got around to and finally responded, most western companies just assume it's spam or a scam and don't bother. I really doubt they even try to send a DM through twitter, everything has to be by mail of fax, I honestly believe they would have perms for days if they tried sending a DM to their twitter accounts and go from there.
They could ask for perms and have the messages relayed by horseback and that would probably be faster than trying to send mail to their asses hoping for a response if that's the case.

Godfuckingdamnit

Could also be that western devs are dumb-founded that someone is actually asking permission to stream their game instead of just doing it.
Kinda wonder how it works. Is it enough for a dev to reply with an email saying “Go nuts” or is there a bunch of forms and shit they have to fill out to prove they gave permission?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone made a 3D Uruka model

Archive
Pixiv stuff gets progressively unseiso

20230411_005747.jpg

20230411_005751.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Could also be that western devs are dumb-founded that someone is actually asking permission to stream their game instead of just doing it.
Kinda wonder how it works. Is it enough for a dev to reply with an email saying “Go nuts” or is there a bunch of forms and shit they have to fill out to prove they gave permission?
Takeshi: "Re rourd rike to pray this game otso stream."
Western Dev: "Go nuts."
Takeshi: "Re need youza to sign da form."
Western Dev: "What the fuck, am I getting Somalian princed? I'll just put this email in the spam folder."
You know, this would honestly explain so much.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chinchilla is so damn cute.

Called it that there would be puke on stream. Didn't expect the sexually frustrated part though.

I still dont understand why people Followfag so much. Yes im coining the term Followfagging for people that obsess about who follows who or when someone unfollows them.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but the Phasmo collab with the EIEN + Idol girls was pretty cool. Snorca let out a few blood curdling screams.

Also in member stream, Riifu mentioned wanting to play the Orc Massage Game.
Speaking of chinchilla....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom