"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I had to look up what the hell a 'smartboard' was.
You kids are spoiled.
Shit wasn't that good.
Need to be constantly recalibrated and teachers seemed to spend more time figuring out how to work them then they ever did use them or the software it used. A lot of the time teachers would just ignore them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shit wasn't that good.
Need to be constantly recalibrated and teachers seemed to spend more time figuring out how to work them then they ever did use them or the software it used. A lot of the time teachers would just ignore them.
Yeah I remember when they first came in when I was in college. Shit fucking sucked and was tacky

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Shit wasn't that good.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I had to look up what the hell a 'smartboard' was.
You kids are spoiled.
>you kids
>spoiled
You'll never experience true poverty shit like having to hotwire a computer to get it to turn on, the kid who sat next to me cracking open the school computer to steal ram sticks, and having to do graphic design class without computers because the computers were so shit they couldn't run Photoshop CS2. LESS THAN TEN YEARS AGO.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Good 90s children's science television:
View attachment 19982

Good '80s children's science television:

MV5BMTE5ODUwNGQtZjJmMC00NWFhLTg5ODQtODJkNmJmNzA0OTJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX5...jpg

Well…

old.png

…I guess us boomers are not as alone as I thought in this goofy hobby.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii stream soon.

Bae playing Typing of the Dead starting soon, as well.

Also, Kiara released her schedule, which contains an announcement on Friday and a TBA stream on Saturday. My guess on her announcement is a new outfit.
FtX9Z5ZXoB4ztIU.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>you kids
>spoiled
You'll never experience true poverty shit like having to hotwire a computer to get it to turn on, the kid who sat next to me cracking open the school computer to steal ram sticks, and having to do graphic design class without computers because the computers were so shit they couldn't run Photoshop CS2. LESS THAN TEN YEARS AGO.
My computer class was MSDOS-based.
My woodshop teacher had the highest end computer, and let us play SimCity on it if we finished projects early.
Good times.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae playing Typing of the Dead starting soon, as well.

Also, Kiara released her schedule, which contains an announcement on Friday and a TBA stream on Saturday. My guess on her announcement is a new outfit.
View attachment 19986

What if it's the return of Holotalk
:takocope:

soap suds

Fulgur Ovid chat out of context | Dick so good it brings back your dead twin

Also apparently Fulgur is 31 one years old he said he and a character were the same age
Yeah, his birthday happened recently so he's technically 31 now. Multiple livers have noted how old he actually is and I'm pretty sure he's the oldest EN member if memory serves me right.

Anyways, I don't tend to stray from the streamers I already watch, but I've been tuning into Hibachi Mana, like I said I was going to in my post about his debut, and he's pretty fun. It's also a plus that it's another way for me to get better at listening and comprehending Japanese dialects. Here's a short cover he did.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>you kids
>spoiled
My woodshop teacher had the highest end computer, and let us play SimCity on it if we finished projects early.
Good times.
You all had computer class? :depressedtako:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
RUSSIA MENTIONED

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

pururun

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Whiteboards were only installed my senior year high-school.
When I went to university, it was right back to blackboards.
Hearing a zoomer in university now talking about how things are now is more interesting than the subject she is never going to actually get around to talking about.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Hearing a zoomer in university now talking about how things are now is more interesting than the subject she is never going to actually get around to talking about.
Such is the way of Lia.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Disappointment

As a super boomer, I watch her for the ZOOMER train wreck, and having no hope for the future :whatastory:

Edit: This is the computer that I used when I was an 8~9 years old kid
View attachment 19987

:whatastory:
I remember playing Oregon Trail, Math Muncher, etc. on the old 5 1/4 floppys at school. Also playing Duke Nukem 3D co-op with my dad. Being a boomer is why I enjoy Vesper so much cause I relate too well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Good times.

You all had computer class?
I remember there being a computer classroom in the same room as the wood and welding shop was in JR High but I don't think I comprehended what a computer was and I would just there taking notes. I got kicked out of that class after 2 weeks. I don't think I ever used a computer during high school except a word processor thing. Fist computers I used were at community collage. I read Eva fan fics all day for a long time there after classes. I can't remember any of them but I enjoyed my time there.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Whiteboards were only installed my senior year high-school.
When I went to university, it was right back to blackboards.
Does she ever actually get around to talking about the topics presented on the thumbnail? I don't watch Lia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom