"Why are you guys like this?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I see Shiina, Pippa and who is the big headed one?

Wonders AI is cool and stuff but I hope whatever they have to do behind the scenes doesn't take too much of their time or cut into their 5 streams a week.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I see Shiina, Pippa and who is the big headed one?

Wonders AI is cool and stuff but I hope whatever they have to do behind the scenes doesn't take too much of their time or cut into their 5 streams a week.

It's not a PC member, but they've been working with some indies as far as I know. Couldn't tell you an actual name though. It was a bat-girl or vampire loli or something. I'm wondering who ? is gonna be.

Found her:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Idk why you people are making such a fuss over some 3rd world nijis, be fucking honest now, nobody here gives a shit about nijiIDs or KRs with the exception of maybe Hana, this is the same kind of concernfagging as when people pretended to care about holostars or HoloID back in 2020, you don't, you just wanna comment on drama, which is fine. Just don't pretend it gets you in "da feels" because it doesn't.
Hey, Mika is funny as shit. I like her more than Hana ever since Hana's dad stopped showing up on her streams.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh man, that's rough NijiID fans. Here's some IRyS fan-art to cheer everyone up:
FtU9IsXaMAA5grj.jpg
Oh come on! It's (secular) Easter-themed!

RiverBear

There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
View attachment 19886

You could have saved them Hana.
YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN THAT 3D REVEAL AND SAVED THEM ALL

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Place your bets on which graduations will take place in the coming days/weeks. A storm’s brewing. I should probably eat something today before I continue schizoposting

God's Strongest Dragoon

Place your bets on which graduations will take place in the coming days/weeks. A storm’s brewing. I should probably eat something today before I continue schizoposting
Random irrelevant JP member that's been in the company for years and no one actually watches but people will pretend to be mournful over their graduation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i really hope hit OG HL Vtuber Hitomi Chris isnt next, she was close to reaching her milestone of jumping off tokyo tower

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Don't know if anybody else is watching, but the HoloEN channel is doing another Our Bright Parade watchalong with A-chan, Ollie, and Amelia. I've kept in on the background; hearing A-chan getting choked up with the back-to-back performances of Miko and Sora was really wholesome. That reminded me of that old clip when Miko first sang with Sora on stage and broke down.

Wahmen tears good.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Don't know if anybody else is watching, but the HoloEN channel is doing another Our Bright Parade watchalong with A-chan, Ollie, and Amelia. I've kept in on the background; hearing A-chan getting choked up with the back-to-back performances of Miko and Sora was really wholesome. That reminded me of that old clip when Miko first sang with Sora on stage and broke down.

Wahmen tears good.
Oh shoot I forgot about this. A-chan's doing day 2 with IRyS and Kronii...tomorrow I think? Edit: Not even close, on the 12th.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Hana, pretty obvious. Don't really care about any other IDs.

Outside of ID, I'm gonna say Kyo gets got in a ghetto raid and gets graduated from life. Finana breaks her legs and dies attempting to jump from her number of chromosomes to her IQ. Sonny fakes his death again realizing that the NijiEN fanbase is somehow worse than the TF2 fanbase. Vox dies after opening an anthrax laced, custom made onahole sent by a Chinese fan. Selen calls Altare a filthy gook when he throws the final 1v1 at Vsaikyo and gets sent to the shadow realm. Gundou is actually killed by JP baseball fans.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Horo7618

No one in particular
Oh man, that's rough NijiID fans. Here's some IRyS fan-art to cheer everyone up:

Oh come on! It's (secular) Easter-themed!
FtVA3EDakAAfX-V

VTuberThrow

Uruka sounding pretty wasted and only 2 cans in. On the 1 hand I'm sure it would be funny as hell if she goes through the rest of what she's got but hopefully she controls herself if she really doesn't have any experience with drinking.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Uruka sounding pretty wasted and only 2 cans in. On the 1 hand I'm sure it would be funny as hell if she goes through the rest of what she's got but hopefully she controls herself if she really doesn't have any experience with drinking.
"ahm fwaine *burp*"

Demoman moment.

edit:
She has class in the morning.
Bear...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
WEAK, CAN'T SURVIVE A BOTTLE OF TEQUILA
i wanna throw up

God's Strongest Dragoon

She stood up for an idol meeting and the alcohol hit her hard. She's going to get sloshed soon.

EDIT:
"I've never had a hangover before"
"Don't worry about it, I'm..I'm-I'm great"
This bitch is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom