"May the best KFC eater win"Reimu Endou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A-at least Hana is still there...
Alone as the last standing member of Gen 1.
Fuck.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Given that she seems to be aware of Superduper and has a negative opinion (how wouldn't she, even if he wasnt an anti?). I wonder how she feels being signal boosted here. Because she doesnt have that many viewers so we possibly make up a noticable percentage.
There is no way she has a negative opinion of me, she's a woman and women literally love being abused and belittled!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...What if Aviel's twitter post/clarification wasn't referring to Kawaii, but NijiID?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was expecting most of 3setBBQ to mass graduate, but not Siska. That one took me by surprise. Still July is a ways to go though.
This just seals the deal that Hana won't be much longer in the company. Also without Amicia, "cloverMcOver" are literally two people left (Riksa and Rai)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Man... I wonder if the shotgun approach of Niji is still a viable strategy since they are having graduations left and right.
Clearly its not working. Last 2 EN gens haven't been doing that hot either compared to the massive success of 1-3 and later 4-5. They are cannibalizing their own audience.

Jesus even Taka is out. Fucking hell.

I clipped the orca freestyling the other day. 2nd clip will go up in 8 minutes.

Edit:

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

FtUzgIKaYAAHBSI

Sauce;

Damn, I was just about to go to sleep and see this being dropped. I read some Ex-ID were creating new channels or reactivating PL, but seeing this is a gut punch. At least the graduation date is still quite far.
A-at least Hana is still there...
Alone as the last standing member of Gen 1.
Fuck.
Fuck, I didn't think about it when I saw the news but you are right. That's just depressing:depressedtako:. I do wonder what she will say about this

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS singing Queen? Stop making me love you, retard.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
View attachment 19886

Ive always heard the niji id was poorly ran, I wonder how much that has to do with this.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
View attachment 19886

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING with this year?

Zaion suspension, Pikamee graduation , Uto hiatus, Gen 3 Kawaii Production graduation, and now 4 NijiID mems graduating leaving Hana alone with no group.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Dragoon

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Clearly its not working. Last 2 EN gens haven't been doing that hot either compared to the massive success of 1-3 and later 4-5. They are cannibalizing their own audience.
In regards to the shotgun approach of Niji, I wonder if they care more about total ccv than ccv per liver. For example, as they add more members to NijiEN, the average ccv of each liver will decrease, but if you combine all the little ccv of each liver, the sum will still be more than before.

USS IOWA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
...What if Aviel's twitter post/clarification wasn't referring to Kawaii, but NijiID?
They sent the branch to the basement behind the busted toilet no one uses, the usual japanese corporate move of we can't fire you cause it looks bad so we want you to quit. If you are ok with coasting with the fans you have you stick around but I guess they chose to try their luck. Hana might've tried her luck with her weird im a dude channel and well she saw shit was dire for her and decided to stick around. Mika may jump ship after this too she hasn't tried to kneecap her growth and her fans seem to be willing to follow her wherever she ends up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING with this year?

Zaion suspension, Pikamee graduation , Uto hiatus, Gen 3 Kawaii Production graduation, and now 4 NijiID mems graduating leaving Hana alone with no group.
Do you want an actual answer to this? if yah it's mostly due to company differences but broadly, global companies are prepping for a recession, and given this is the entertainment industry there are some of the most exposed. So im assuming Niji is cutting some fat as these dates are very far away and signals to me like layoffs.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well I checked out and subbed to Rie cus of our resident schitzo so.. congrats? Feel like I'm getting played somehow lol

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hime, despite constantly asking her Betos (members) to "show hole", did not know what Goatse is. Now she does. :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom