"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Unfortunately funny that I was thinking about watching this vod later this week.

Taka collabed with a lot of chuubas I liked and was always a funny guy. Seemed like he'd be the type to always be around but then again, so did Pikamee :depressedtako:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I mean, I've been catching most of the Ano/nym streams, so I'm glad she's not just evaporating into the void soon, but this shit still hurts. EN Vtubing wouldn't be the same without her.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hime, despite constantly asking her Betos (members) to "show hole", did not know what Goatse is. Now she does. :SelenHAHAhere:
Was just about to post his. Enjoy Hime getting Goatse'd live on air. Timestamped - Volume warning.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hime, despite constantly asking her Betos (members) to "show hole", did not know what Goatse is. Now she does. :SelenHAHAhere:
Honestly, I believe her when she said she didnt know as I've never heard someone react like that to it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Unfortunately funny that I was thinking about watching this vod later this week.

Taka collabed with a lot of chuubas I liked and was always a funny guy. Seemed like he'd be the type to always be around but then again, so did Pikamee :depressedtako:

His collab with Tenma was also really good. She ended up eating a raw onion as punishment. He kicked her ass in the game, it was almost sad to watch how hard she got owned.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Homeland resident Pipkun decides to channel his artistic craft into something other than degeneracy & shitposts:
1681100609834.png
1681100691001.png1681101709673.png

link - link
1681101546166.png
link

Horo7618

No one in particular
Man... I wonder if the shotgun approach of Niji is still a viable strategy since they are having graduations left and right.
I think this is more a natural result of that strategy than a sign it isn't working - if you're throwing a lot of stuff at a wall to see what sticks, some of it's gonna fall off. Niji has a lot of talents, they can afford to lose plenty of the low-to-middling performers.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Taka has an IRL office job so I'm not too surprised.
Anyways, I'm glad that at the least they all have several weeks of streaming left before they actually leave.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I had to look up who these graduating Niji ID people are. Too bad about.. *checks name* Siska, her character design activates the neurons. I'm with Axel, JP office ladie-types with shoulder-length hair *chef's kiss*

God's Strongest Dragoon

>be one of the most prominent and fastest growing EN vtubers before Hololive takes over the scene with Myth
>rapidly outgrowing your entire branch and be offered 3D way ahead of everyone else
>doesn't understand the importance of being a beacon for your branch and helping it grow
>decides to do the "all or nothing" approach because of a combo of unity and imposter syndrome
>NijiJP decides to put her in the corner forever for turning down the gracious offer
>the ID branch gets folded into JP and now it's members are graduated
Oh Hana

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jesus. I admit I basically know fuck all about Niji outside of EN, and even that mostly stopped after the guys showed up, but goddamn. We've barely into April. Feels like an entire year already happened so far. With all the breaks, mias, and health issues bounding around it's starting to make me preemptively worry about the people I do follow, keep track of and watch more. 2023 wants to rack up a death count.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

kukkia

Early Adopter
I think this is more a natural result of that strategy than a sign it isn't working - if you're throwing a lot of stuff at a wall to see what sticks, some of it's gonna fall off. Niji has a lot of talents, they can afford to lose plenty of the low-to-middling performers.
Basically this. People can argue the morality of it but Anycolor is fairly open about how they operate in this regard (you don't join a company with 200+ vtubers expecting that they're not going to debut more vtubers) and the way they operate has made them the most profitable vtuber agency.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IRyS took AP classes in high school. HOW!?
Taking AP classes doesn't mean you're smart, it just means you can cram (as with most academic "achievements") and Irys is asian so you can bet this was her parents' idea.

Idk why you people are making such a fuss over some 3rd world nijis, be fucking honest now, nobody here gives a shit about nijiIDs or KRs with the exception of maybe Hana, this is the same kind of concernfagging as when people pretended to care about holostars or HoloID back in 2020, you don't, you just wanna comment on drama, which is fine. Just don't pretend it gets you in "da feels" because it doesn't.

soap suds

Ah, I didn't know Taka was also going to go... man. I mean, if they can't see Niji being viable for them anymore then it's better for them to leave than to slog through this shit. Hope for the best for all of them.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This dude on the regular

EDIT:
Ah, I didn't know Taka was also going to go... man. I mean, if they can't see Niji being viable for them anymore then it's better for them to leave than to slog through this shit. Hope for the best for all of them.
I don't think it was their choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom