"If I had a house-husband, I would freaking ravage him every day. The term 'house-husband' is just so erotic"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like Fauna, mumei and bae all chose shit they would wear irl, the odd one out being kronii who I think would prefer wearing male clothing instead.
IDK, the Elen DeGeneres outfit Kronii rocks seems to line up with her being a lesbian.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
(Source)
Finally got around to watching Mumei's owlfit reveal. Azu-papa doesn't miss.

moom cute.PNG(Source)
Very cute. Now excuse me while I go and sit down and think about all of the shy nerdy girls I could have talked to in high school but didn't.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hime's stream went down and she started another one

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRyS took AP classes in high school. HOW!?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

hololive ruined /jp/

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She hasn't been in school for a long time. It is easy to forget shit you learned in school after not applying it for a decade.

God's Strongest Dragoon

AP classes vary greatly. The history course was completely changed at my high school. Meanwhile the English course was literally just an added book to read during the summer, it was exactly the same as non-AP otherwise.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Found this on /vt/. Looks like Grimmi got followed by Mousey mid-stream and she had a mild panic. Timestamped.

USS IOWA

Kiara has a frequent supperchatter called "I'm a chicken shit" or something like that, and she uses the Elgato bleep to censor that.
I think it was just I'm a chicken but the username is spelled in way that it would say "I'm A Chicken"

Edit: Another announcement from the Rainbow crew and judging by the reactions it's an another graduation.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyway, it’s Friday according to IRyS. She’s kicking it in the front seat

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Anyway, it’s Friday according to IRyS. She’s kicking it in the front seat
Uploaded 11 years ago, 165 million views. Damn that's ancient meme history.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Looks like the kind of shit she wears in her roommate pics. :WHORE!!!:
Seems like Fauna, mumei and bae all chose shit they would wear irl, the odd one out being kronii who I think would prefer wearing male clothing instead.
Does seem kind of weird cause for all of them it's supposed to be their casual outfit which explains the other girls. The silhouette doesn't seem very casual but guess we'll have to see what it eventually looks like.

Edit: More Niji graduations. Must be a day that ends with y

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
Google Translate.jpg

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

USS IOWA

Man... I wonder if the shotgun approach of Niji is still a viable strategy since they are having graduations left and right.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Been waiting on this one. I don't follow Niji but I heard ZEA was saying some ominous stuff about the Niji-ID branch in the future like a week after Zaion got terminated.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

If the fucking jew corp is doing subversive shit to destroy nijisanji im gonna die of laughter, nijiYamanbas can't catch a break lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom