"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stop the presses, Rie has two collabs this week - one with Rin, the other with Lia, Airi and Shiina playing Uno. I really enjoy Rie collabs, so this is pretty cool news to me.

Meme tax:
906354.jpg
All according to @superduper's keikaku. (tl note: Keikaku means plan.)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Given that she seems to be aware of Superduper and has a negative opinion (how wouldn't she, even if he wasnt an anti?). I wonder how she feels being signal boosted here. Because she doesnt have that many viewers so we possibly make up a noticable percentage.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
IRyS starts out with Milkshake and now starts to argue "milkshake" doesn't mean what it means in the song..

Horo7618

No one in particular
Singing "My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard". Wearing a bunny head.
1681096465954.png

Edit: Currently insisting she was an honors student in high school and took AP courses.....

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Nigga got killed with an assault cat.

I used to be a huge RT fan back during RvB and the Ray-era Let's Play channel, and the story of SHEENA DUQUETTE OUM getting away with literal murder, and then grifting off of the legacy of the man she killed, still pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.
Wait, what's that with Sheena comitting murder? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
Also, while I was seeing the Pippa RWBY clip I got recommended another one of her reacting to Millie Parfait outfit reveal and that got me thinking, what are Pippa's favourite Vtubers or oshis? I don't know a lot about her so I'm curious to know which Vtubers she follows or is interested in.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS singing Milkshake. This is your fault, @NolanCrush

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Someone celebrated Calli's birthday and Risu's 3rd anniversary by doing a pretty decent mashup of Ouroboros and ALiCE&U.

Towa uses her gamer lingo to bully the dingo. Hope these 2 collab more often. Or Towa and Mumei pick up their English classroom again.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, what's that with Sheena comitting murder? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
Also, while I was seeing the Pippa RWBY clip I got recommended another one of her reacting to Millie Parfait outfit reveal and that got me thinking, what are Pippa's favourite Vtubers or oshis? I don't know a lot about her so I'm curious to know which Vtubers she follows or is interested in.
Monty Oum's wife brought a stray cat home even though she knew he was horribly allergic, and then when he had a reaction and had to be rushed to the hospital, she uh, "accidentally" forgot to mention to the hospital staff that he was also allergic to some really common medicine, and then when he ended up in a coma, she pulled the plug on him in less than a week.

Pippa's oshi is Watame you double newfag.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yagoo knows I love Irys but god I wish this fucking woman would stop censoring herself, drop the fucking swears woman, kiara and calli say way worse ffs.:cursedpeko:
:cursedpeko::cursedpeko:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yagoo knows I love Irys but god I wish this fucking woman would stop censoring herself, drop the fucking swears woman, kiara and calli say way worse ffs.:cursedpeko:
she's hope, swearing is a no go.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
DEMO :irysthumbsupl:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
SweaRyS is a special treat, usually reserved for horror game streams.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No, I was there for the whole thing. With how she was trying to find churches, to staying at her friends place at her request, stories of her family, and my understanding is all she needs is a proper church to settle down with - and I mean a *proper* proper church.
Shes baptist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
UwUka about to go blind for content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
As long as she isn't using that stupid bleep to censor herself it's fine by me.
Kiara has a frequent supperchatter called "I'm a chicken shit" or something like that, and she uses the Elgato bleep to censor that.
Which is aggravating, only topped when used during singing, that is more than just infuriating.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From the kronii thread.
View attachment 19865
Looks like the kind of shit she wears in her roommate pics. :WHORE!!!:
Seems like Fauna, mumei and bae all chose shit they would wear irl, the odd one out being kronii who I think would prefer wearing male clothing instead.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom