"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Juna's starting another cursed Live2D creation stream.

Edit: I was checking Playboard to look at the numbers for Pippa's stream last night, and it's looking like Playboard might be borked for her profile. Shame too, the numbers on it were useful.

I think you have to wait a few days for the money amount. Additionally bunch of people were donating through Streamlabs since TTS.

Nyana doing handcam building shit for her hamster.
1681084094035.png
Talking about spending a stupid amount of money on Door-Dash each day because she cant cook and because she cant drive. Says that she tried to drive but she cant pay attention to the road signs and shit.

Why are Vtubers like this? They can't be fixed.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Been doing Pippa research to finding Pippa mentions:

Archive
But then I realized by searching twitter for "P*ppa" there was a bunch of Pippa hateposts I missed.

Why hide the Pippa hatepost behind a censor? Like do you not want the yabbit to be twitter cancelled?

Why do you let random idiots on Twitter live so rent free in your head?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can't believe the rwby spoilers cabal has it out for a pink rabbit
Someone should show them the clip about Pippa talking shit about RWBY. That will get them riled up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I can. RWBY fans are crazy people and/or children. So it's not so surprising that the rabbit is one of them. Best to just ignore them.

I always suspected PC and other corpos have someone whose job it is to monitor social media to get a temperature check on the fanbase, but I never figured it'd be Rie doing double duty.
Yeah, doubly so since there are barely any of them left after the show got run into the ground.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yeah, doubly so since there are barely any of them left after the show got run into the ground.
Monty's whore killed him and a franchise.
Many such cases.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Excuse me, I didn't say it was too much, just that it made me adjust my expectations.

How does this woman still manage to routinely mess up her audio settings if she was autistic enough to learn how to partition a PS2 to run Linux.
because following instructions repeatedly till it works does not necessarily mean learning shit despite what schools tell you.

Sadly untrue it's still in it's trainwreck state terrible to watch but you can't look away.

As evidenced by the homophobic ruby meme going around lately

as long as the fights stay at least interesting ill keep watching kinda hoping the show actually implodes tho.

Edit : Watched the pippa clip shes not wrong

BUT Monty's death did have an effect on the shows quality because he was the one that hand animated the fight scenes so when assholes who really need to stop treating him like some kind of god say rwby went to shit when he died aside from having brain rot that's what they mean

Edit: and i cannot stress this enough the guy was really good at fluid animations but stop praying to him fucking weirdos.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Oh she'll be fine, what's the worse that comes from getting terrible wine for a cheap price?
Dipping her acrylic stand into wine, stir and drink it?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
if you cause Sena to graduate in under a year, I am going to minecraft you in roblox (in real life)
If I go 3 for 3 I'll be robloxing myself, don't you worry

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think you have to wait a few days for the money amount. Additionally bunch of people were donating through Streamlabs since TTS.
No, that chart was viewers. Yesterdays stream isn't showing up at all, and it's showing her average concurrent CCV's for the last two weeks in the low hundreds vs low thousands.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Kiara is finally live, after an hour and ten minutes over the planned time. Is this a new record for big collab delay?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Someone should show them the clip about Pippa talking shit about RWBY. That will get them riled up.

Monty was overrated. RWBY was a neat concept but it aged poorly because of the art style.

lvl8

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
YabaIRyS on her way to take your seggs
73249.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Monty was overrated. RWBY was a neat concept but it aged poorly because of the art style.
It should've ended long time ago.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Monty's whore killed him and a franchise.
Many such cases.
Nigga got killed with an assault cat.

I used to be a huge RT fan back during RvB and the Ray-era Let's Play channel, and the story of SHEENA DUQUETTE OUM getting away with literal murder, and then grifting off of the legacy of the man she killed, still pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I survived another Kirsche stream with sanity points intact. Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom