"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
Ayla Yew is more interesting IMO. She's a member of NexStage, that new corpo that debuted a month ago and had two of their five members quit almost right after their debut streams. She has less than 1000 subscribers so that's a major imbalance on the sub scales for a collab.
Ayla is really cute and comfy, shame she gathers like 25ccv usually. Hope she leaves a good impression with this collab

She's streaming in a bit if you wanna check her out before Bin collab
Reminder about this article @this shit posted last month about Live2D vulnerabilities.

TLDR: Live2D is inherently insecure and its design makes it very easy for someone to insert malware into model files. There are currently no tools to verify that a given model doesn't have malware in it (and it's highly unlikely for any to be created), so you need to just trust the person who gave the model to you.
Thanks for upping this because I myself have forgotten that I've posted that article

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I assure you, this is all just one giant coincidence

Just one giant coincidence after another, funny how it just keeps happening

And by funny, I mean I am suffering both internally and externally

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
For those tired of cappiggers using same jokes over and over again, I present you Thhrang before she decided to join Fishman.
This joke triggered my schizo.
Fuck you.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ayla is really cute and comfy, shame she gathers like 25ccv usually. Hope she leaves a good impression with this collab

She's streaming in a bit if you wanna check her out before Bin collab

SHe is really sweet and is able to carry the stream despite having a slow chat. Also a slight accent due to possibly being dutch.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

In 50 minutes. Just got delayed by 30 min.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@The Proctor We need a tag for members who are vtubers who also stream (aka not vtweeters) and maybe also include whether they are 2view 3view ect.
What if superduper is actually Fauna 🤔
@superduper would have to live in the knowledge that there are tens of thousands of saplings who have masturbated to the thought of him breastfeeding them, changing their diapers, giving them milk bottles to suckle on, spanking them if they're naughty, and cleaning their naughty bits.
:takeyourmeds:

Rin Penrose has a new schedule up and it seems like she is going to do a collab with Rie. She should be wary of @superduper and his ire towards Rie.

:polkasticks:Yay! I like Rie and I sincerely hope this gives her a boost! I know a boost in subs won't magically fix her time zone, but still! Do your best Rie, show them what Hime'n time is all about!
@superduper you're gonna make it bro!
I'm not banned in Rin's chat. :smugpipi:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

In 50 minutes. Just got delayed by 30 min.

EN will never get their shit together and start a collab in time at this point. Sad. Just sad.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
@The Proctor We need a tag for members who are vtubers who also stream (aka not vtweeters) and maybe also include whether they are 2view 3view ect.

:takeyourmeds:

I'm not banned in Rin's chat. :smugpipi:
Yet :away:

Did anything come out from this? Was there any reason given as to why the 2 talents quit basically a few days after their debut? From what I remember the girl that quit had a ton more followers than the rest of the people in that group.

The other weird thing was it took them over 24 hours to scrub them from the corp. The girl that quit had a stream that started later that day later and it sat there for hours waiting for her to join. Ithink there was supposed to be a group collab the day before and she didn't show up for it either.

Also I think Ayla and Rin's illustrator/mama are the same, so they are "siblings"

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ayla Yew is more interesting IMO. She's a member of NexStage, that new corpo that debuted a month ago and had two of their five members quit almost right after their debut streams. She has less than 1000 subscribers so that's a major imbalance on the sub scales for a collab.
Did anything come out from this? Was there any reason given as to why the 2 talents quit basically a few days after their debut? From what I remember the girl that quit had a ton more followers than the rest of the people in that group.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've streamed Morrowind twice and nobody watched me.

Nobody watched me swing an axe at a giant dog that was literally standing still right in my face and maybe hit it once every five or six GOD--… gosh darn motherloving swings. LIKE HOW COULD I AVOID HITTING IT THAT OFTEN EVEN IF I WAS TRYING? SURELY I WOULD HIT IT MORE OFTEN THAN THAT JUST BY PURE ACCIDENT.

That game really tries my attempts to not swear as much on stream. And the large spans of nothing happening while exploring the map or trying to get from one town to another and getting completely lost because there's two maps and one is zoomed in too much and the other is zoomed out too much to be able to find a path between them… (deep breaths… in with the good air…) doesn't make for great content.
Skill issue.
no seriously sounds like your not leveling your skills the miss chance is highish in morrowind but it should not be that bad play to your character created strengths or level skills your not proficient in.Edit elaborating on game systems: I know its annoying but remember your not playing a hack and slash your playing a 3D tabletop every time you attack theres a dice roll to see if you hit

As for movement yeah that is a legit issue with the game and unless you know what your doing you won't know how to make/obtain items to help you.

Also it's not like playing morrowind will magically attract people :p

Some tips google how to get the walking boots bare minimum or play a khajiit (the cat race)

Beeline main quests and join every guild you can find (they give free basic items every so many in game time) Especially the mage guild as i'm gonna be totally honest here morrowind sucks without custom spells.

the long stretches of nothing means your either not using the fast travel options available or you are not searching for side activities there are a ton of them enough that im comfortable saying if you actually look for them you will find one

Or make your own fun break into an npc house and try to loot it all without being seen try to make the most broken spell you can think of hell just listen to npc's talk.

and just as a bonus. Once you get accsess to a mage guild and spell crafting you can easily solve your movment speed issues there are several mobility spells that you can just stick on to outrun professional athletes so much so jumping running and skills like that will be obsolete.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY."
- Kirsche describing Artemis of the Blue

"Where's the money Froot?"
Spicy cat is extra spicy today.
I fucking kneel.

For those tired of cappiggers using same jokes over and over again, I present you Thhrang before she decided to join Fishman.

View attachment 19830

Kinda reminds me of the Chinchilla.
Also for some reason whenever I watch old Yuni videos my mind reminds me how rotten teeth smell, which is sort of annoying.
She debuted that model well after getting into phase and streaming as Pippa.
IIRC the first model she used after being Pippa was the Zeraora/Copecat one

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I ain't Nobodys Glocko :annoyedpippa:
Edit:
As cringe as Glocko is, I have to give that chubby bastard props for one thing, he met his favorite vtuber. He embarrassed the entire white race by allowing her to walk him like a dog, but he at least met an anime woman at a con.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
She debuted that model well after getting into phase and streaming as Pippa.
IIRC the first model she used after being Pippa was the Zeraora/Copecat one
Thanks for the correction Yamanba.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Juna's starting another cursed Live2D creation stream.

Edit: I was checking Playboard to look at the numbers for Pippa's stream last night, and it's looking like Playboard might be borked for her profile. Shame too, the numbers on it were useful.
1681081746779.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not that I've seen, though I haven't looked too hard. One can imagine maybe they were just annoyed with the tiny numbers they were pulling in comparison to the much more successful EIEN and IdolEN debuts and decided there was no use to sticking with an agency that couldn't pull off the same miracles they did, but that's just a rrat. I'm still subbed to Zhuni Excel and tune in to his music streams when I get the chance.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As cringe as Glocko is, I have to give that chubby bastard props for one thing, he met his favorite vtuber. He embarrassed the entire white race by allowing her to walk him like a dog, but he at least met an anime woman at a con.
we only judge him because we can't BE him.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

In about 3 hours Uruka is having a "drinking stream". It appears she cheaped out despite having earned over $10K in donations and bought some godawful red wine-in-a-jar crap, so this should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom